Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit K AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old female. I have big problem of hair fall and my hair is very dull means no shine. What should I do?
I am 57. I wish to eat turmeric in regular manner. How to is my dilemma. Since most of my food is hotel or cooked outside I cannot have it in my food diet. Please suggest an alternate means.
Hi I have skin issues basically on my face area I dnt knw its acne or what bt I had a clear skin after my wedding I am facing this problem a flawless skin and too many pimples and white heads on my face has been popped up. I have a vit d deficiency. And as per my dietician I have hormonal imbalance. I am residing in panchkula. Pls suggest wht shud I do.
I am suffering from headache since 2 years. I went to many doctors but no use. What is the solution for my problem.
Doctors mere dost ki maa ki umar 30 years hai unka wajan 85 kg hai or height 60 inches. Unke dono pero ke knees me dard rehta hai. Kya ise thik kiya jaa sakta hai. Doctors please help asap.
I am 17 years old and I am suffering from legs pain I have used many antibiotic creams but didn't get good results it is still paining so now what I do ?
Respected doctors. I am in the habit of masturbation. Do it 4 times a day. Making me gently physically week. Day by day it is irritating me. What to do?
My daughter is 4 months old and being both breast fed and bottle fed with formula milk as my milk is not sufficient for her. She is passing loose stools twice a day. Please suggest any syrup for proper digestion.
I having legs exercise for last 7 days . I have small pain in my knee joint . It pain while I touch my ass doing exercise . What should I do to reduce the pain.
My baby girl 15 yr old. Her weight is7.1kg and lenght is72 cm. It is normal. If not how can increase her weight she have mild lyrengomalasia and her first teath comes out 2 days before. Myhieght 140 cm. And my husband hieght is 169 cm. Baby lenth is ok? if not how can increase?
Are you concerned about your current diet and want to shift to a healthier diet, which will keep you fit? In that case, you have to make several modifications in your regular eating habits. You need to stay away from fried foods and foods containing too much of carbohydrates and fats. There are several food items, which are very beneficial for the body and help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. They are as follows:
- Milk: Milk is very important for people who perform rigorous activities in their daily lives. Milk contains muscle healing proteins and calcium, which are good for the bones and refuelling sugar; all essential for the body to keep fit and healthy. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which enable you to get enhanced sleep.
- Dried fruit: Dried fruits contain natural sugars and concentrated carbohydrates, which re very good for boosting your energy levels. You should consume dried fruits like raisins, apricots and mango. They are also rich in fibre, potassium, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, all of which enhance your overall health.
- Broccoli: Broccoli and several other green vegetables contain free radical antioxidants, fiber, which promotes digestion. It also has several minerals and vitamins. You should consume broccoli, kale, green cabbage and spinach. They contain folate, which is essential for pregnant women. They also contain calcium, which is good for making the bones strong.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain vitamin C and an antioxidant known as lycopene. Lycopene is considered to be a very powerful nutrient, which helps in the prevention of prostate cancer in men. Tomatoes also help when you are undergoing a weight-loss program as they contain weight loss hormones like leptin. This hormone helps in maintaining our body’s metabolism rate.
- Curd: Curd has a number of health and nutritional benefits, and eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems. The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 acid, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. The effects of memory loss are slowed down. The protein-rich fish helps in muscle repair and gives energy.
There are several other foods, which you should include in your daily diet in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. You may consume Brazil nuts, blueberries and cocoa as well. It is advisable to consult a dietician to get an ideal food chart. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.