Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum GoelYour feedback matters!
What is the best way to avoid pregnancy if we r having sex in a regular or weekly basis? P always use condoms. But just in case.
Hi, I am a 25 years old unmarried female. I have been having watery loose motions (diarrhoea) for the past 4 days, along with nausea and unnecessary headache and lower backache. I have also been taking medicines like norflox 400 and zintec but it's not helping. Everytime I eat anything, I usually have to rush to the washroom. I google my symptoms and somehow I came across lots of articles which indicated that I might be pregnant. That these symptoms might be of early pregnancy. I last had unprotected intercourse with my fiancé on 5th August after which I took an ipill. My dates are usually within the span of 18th-21st days of the month. On the 4th day of the diarrhoea I experienced some spotting too, and I thought that my date came early this month but these spotting were irregular not like periods. I even took a pregnancy test, and it was negative. I am still unsure what is it that's happening. Request you to advice and help me out of this dilemma and discomfort.
My girlfriend is having right ectopic pregnancy. Size is of 8 mm. Is there any option rather than a surgical treatment, because we don't have the support of our parents. I have heard of methotrexate injection. Is it possible? It is near about of one month.
Hi. Could you please suggest the foods to be taken for infertility especially during ovulation to increase the chances of conception.
Me and my gf we had unprotected sex on 24th December night, and she took i-pill the next day in the evening. She did not get her periods so far, and today she has only been having spotting, which happens as a sign of pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant even after taking the pill? And if she is infact pregnant what can ee do to avoid the pregnancy?
I am 25 years old but now I am pregnant from 5 week .now I have a problem of bleeding before 3 days .1-2 times at a day and but not fix time what should I do what's the reason of it tell me.
My girl friend is getting bleed from past 2 weeks, bleeding is not stopped. We had sex many time without safety. Is their any problem for her?
I have PCOD and have high thyroid and prolactin too. I am taking the prescribed medicines and also doing exercises daily. Should I have a specific diet where I cannot eat all sort of foods? Or I can eat all sorts of foods like spicy ones or junk foods sometimes. What sort of foods should I prefer and what should I avoid in my diet? Please advice me.
I'm 4 days due to my period and cramping like period is coming from last 1 week and the pain is coming n going. I had never been late to my periods it's always on time. After my marriage this is first time it's late and also I'm trying to conceive from last six months. Is this is pregnancy can I test?
I am a 21 year old girl. I am sexually active and it has been 10 days since my periods should start but I have not seen any symptoms of periods. What should I do?
Sir my ultrasound report is stating that uterus is slightly bulky anteverted and deviated to left side. Cavity is empty. endometrium is 6.2mm in thickness. Monetarily is normal. Mild tenderness is present in left lower abdomen. I am feeling pain. I have not undergone any birth process or surgery before. Vomiting comes 4-5t times in a day. Please suggest causes and remedies?
I am 13th week pregnant. I have a cyst in right overy. Sometimes I have a back pain. So I am worried about the condition.
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.