Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I had my period on 13 Aug, it did nt cm. N 13sep, so I cnslted Dr. On 20th, fter taking medicine I got my period on 25 Sep, Dr. suggested me ovral g from 5th day, which I took only 4 four ds due to headache n etc, I am again having bleeding 2 day on 8 Oct, is it my period, wt should I do? Should continue ovral g or wt 2 Do? Pls help tnx in advance.
I am looking for help from an endocrinologist. I have a lot of facial hair growth and even without eating much I am putting on weight and even when I do try to work out it's tough for me to lose weight. I am a 24 year old female. I have long working hours and do not get too much time to work out. But by job keeps me active as I am in the hospitality industry. My periods are irregular also. Please help me.
I have got rashes between legs and vagina because of some sort of allergy. Now its about 3 weeks I am taking medicines but its same whenever I close my legs these rashes starts getting moisture which I have clean with a piece of cloth after every 10 minutes what should I do.
I have missed my periods for 2 months now I've done a pregnancy test which was negative. What do I do to make my menstrual cycle alright?
I have a friend who is 20 year old, during her periods she used to suffer from intense stomachache. Is there any solution?
I am 23 years female. I am facing vaginal irritation n inflammation. I had sex for the first time day before yesterday. Please help me how will I cure it? I can't tell to any1 as I am unmarried please help me.
My grandma is 70 years old. She is under medication for heart problem and sugar. She has also developed umbilical hernia for past 10 yrs. Now she has a big lump protruding below here umbilicus. She also feels colicky pains sometimes. She is feeling better under homeopathic and acupressure. She don't want operation. Is there any other option available like belts?
Hi Doctor, I am pregnant 6 weeks 3 days. 6 weeks Dr. did ultrasound there is no heartbeat. After that she gave me weekly injection and said for test s progestin. and that report is 3.6 .its low now she gave me daily progestin injection and wait for 10 days duphaston 10 mg three times a day. Is there any chance that heartbeat come please help me. Thank you.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I'm 3 months pregnant and today when I go to bathroom so I see little bit blood came from my Vagina. Dr. sahib I'm so worried don't no what to do please help me.
I am 30 years old I had a misscarrige in 2013 april till today I did not conceive I visit to a doctor in january 15 for cause she says that I have pcos and a surgury please tell me can it bacome mother without surgury.
Dear Doctor. My Marriage is going to be on feb 2017 What precaution we can take for the first night And, What precaution we can take to birth control.
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.