Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum BhatiyaYour feedback matters!
I have pcod and I gained weight frequently. My breast enlarged rapidly in result I have developed stretch mark which looks odd please help.
My father aged 79 is diagnosed for pitting edema in the left leg. The symptoms of swelling are more pronounced in the lower part of the knees and around the ankle area. The symptoms are for more than a period of 5 years. The above medical conditions has not restricted his movements as he is able to walk freely. Pls let us know the treatment and medicine to cure the above medical condition in allopathy or in natural medicine?
I am 45 year old woman having pain on my left breast .shown to doctor also. They said no need to worry as I am going through monopous period.
Hello doc, I want to become a dad, but problem in sex detail. Want to know the correct reason that how female become a pregnant.
Decreased Libido and vaginal dryness of mine. Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation with my partner.
Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/ml & also abnormal range is high from 97%-99% his age 42, so as we r going for ivf treatment & he don't take any medicine for that so is it OK to take his sperm for my pregnancy or not bcoz if it not helpful shld I go for donor sperm please let me know.
Hi, Meri delivery 12 april ko Hui ha pr Meri due date 23 april thi. Muja baby girl Hui thi but she is dead in my tummy .Muja bohut iching Hoti thi pregnancy ka time Mera liver ma bi bohut infection thi .Abima kitna month ka bad concev kr Sakti hu aur muja apni body ko maintain karna ka liya Kya karna chiya I need a baby as soon as possible Meri normal delivery Hui hai.
M 33 weeks pregnant n my doc told me that baby head is not fixed in pelvic bone yet and is up free floating but in head down position. Also umbilical cord is wrapped around baby neck twice. Is there any risk to baby. Also I want to ask what are the chances of normal delivery as it is my first baby.
I am 22 years old. Just before 3 months got married. Still I couldn't have sex. If my husband inserts his pennis on my vagina its paining a lot. Because of this pain I couldn't allow him even. And this month periods came about 12 days and within 4 days gap periods came again for 10 days. What should I do now ?
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)
7. Reproductive problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.