Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kundan Singh
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Kundan SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir, I need help meri sister ke saath kuch problem hai use pta nahi kabhi kabhi kya ho jata hai ki wo ajeeb sa ho jati hai Lekin ye tab hi hota hai jab ghar m koi kisi Ko bhi Datta hai ya gussa krta hai us time use Jor jor se Rona start ho jata hai Lekin us time use rone na dene ke liye hashane ki kosis karo to wo Jor jor se fir hashne lgti hai Lekin fir thori der m sab normal ho jata hai. Or jab ye hota hai us time use kuch yaad nahi rahta hai ki use huaa kya tha .please help.
I had depression last year since then I gained more than 10 kgs. I was very slim earlier .Didn't had to think earlier about what to eat and what not to eat. But now am conscious about it .I take my diet seriously. I have a balanced diet with more amount of proteins and fibers and moderate to low carb. I have lost 5 kg in a period of more than 2 months could you give me some tips so that I can accelerate my loosing of weight.
Hi. I am smoking from last 10 years. Now I am trying to family planing from one year. But I do not get result. My smoking habit may be problem to conceive?
I have dull headache. I used to laid severe pressure on mind to concentrate and to capture things in mind while studying. My brain got exhausted. The symptoms are dull headache, weakening eyesight, heavy head and dizziness. Is Ativan (lorazepam)helpful in this case.
Is there any exercise to reduce stammering? If there is any then please tell about these exercises. And note that stammering in me was not by birth it started developing gradually after the birth. It makes more stammering whenever I feel nervousness or I am in some problem. Please help me in getting rid of this problem. Thanking you.
I am a hypertension person. Being taking tablets for the last 5 years. Is there a remedy to control and stop taking tablets?
Body dysmorphic disorder is a type of psychiatric disorder. It is when you cannot think about one or more defects or flaws in your appearance. These flaws are usually very minor and sometimes even unnoticeable. This is actually a much more serious disorder than many other people may think. This is because people with body dysmorphic disease may avoid many situations and also suffer from severe anxiety or shame. Here is everything you need to know about body dysmorphic disease.
Just like other psychiatric disorders, there is no known cause of body dysmorphic disease. However, there are a lot of factors, which increases your risk of developing it which include:
1. Brain disorders: Many people with abnormal brain chemistry disorders suffer from body dysmorphic disease.
2. Genes: People whose blood relatives have this disease or have obsessive compulsive disorder are more likely to develop this disorder as well.
3. Environment: Cultural and social influences are a major cause of body dysmorphic disorder as well.
There are, however a lot of symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder, most of which are psychological in nature. They include:
1. Having a preoccupation with a flaw in the body, which is very minor or perhaps even unnoticeable.
2. Beliefs that people are mocking you in relation to your flaw.
3. Being a perfectionist
It is also worth noting that this obsession can affect any part of the body and can also include several parts of the body or different parts of the body at different times. Here are the possible treatments of body dysmorphic disorder.
There are a variety of treatments, which a patient can opt for and a variety of methods of curing the problem. Here are the most common.
1. Cognitive behavioral therapy: This is when a therapist tries to stop you from thinking about the flaw that you have been focusing on way too much.
2. SSRI: SSRI stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. They are given in cases, where body dysmorphic disorder is caused by problems related to the brain chemical serotonin.
3. Hospitalization: This is a severe measure, but may need to be taken if you are in danger of harming somebody or you cannot perform daily activities.