Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Konika Arora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Konika AroraYour feedback matters!
Mere back m hips k joint m 3 din se bhot pain ho rha h khade hone pr bhot jyada hota h or bethe rhne per. Ye pain kis wajh se h or is pain ko thik krne k liye kya kru.
Hello doctor I am a 42 years female. From last three days I have suffering pain in my left side i.e. Chest, arm,shoulder & back side. I have take pain killer but after some time pain again occur. And from today morning there is also tears flow from my left eyes. Please. advise is it normal or need to consult doctor.
I have been, diagnosed by ischemic dysfunction and, prescribed. Medicine flevdon. Mr. How long I have to take this medicine.
Hi sir, what should he take as medicine for his penis enlargement. He has seen a add of 8" inch caps and lotion. Is it really good and effective. If it is not, then which medicine is good tell us.
There may be a million jokes on constipation but anyone suffering from this condition knows that it is no laughing matter. Constipation can be described as a condition where a person has difficulty to pass stool. Lack of fiber in the diet is one of the most common causes of constipation. This can also be caused by irritable bowel syndrome, lack of exercise, medicinal side effects and a change in routine. Constipation can be easily treated at home and rarely needs medical attention unless it triggers a more serious condition.
Some ways of treat constipation are:
1. Exercise: Inactivity can hinder the digestion process. Taking a short walk every day can be a very effective way of dealing with constipation. However, you should maintain an interval of at least an hour between your last meal and exercising. Ideally, you should walk for a minimum of 20 minutes a day.
2. Drink more water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move smoothly down the digestive system. A lack of water can lead to blockages in the digestive system triggering constipation. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day is the minimum amount of water each person. However, water must not be substituted with sodas and flavoured drinks. Alcohol and caffeine can actually dehydrate the body and make you feel more constipated.
3. Eat more fiber: Adding fiber to your diet is a sure shot way of curing constipation. To do this, add a serving of fruits and vegetables to your daily diet. Oats and cereals are also good ways of adding fiber to your breakfast.
4. Create a schedule: The body craves order and when that order is disturbed one of the ways the body reacts is by triggering constipation. Schedule time for your bowel movements and try sticking to your routine as far as possible.
5. Change your position: The way you sit on the toilet can make a difference to your bowel movements. To combat constipation, try raising your feet by putting them on a stool in front of the toilet. This helps flex the hips and puts your bowel in a squatting position that makes it easier to pass stools.
If none of this helps, you could also take an over the counter laxative or stool softener. However, do not use a laxative for over 2 weeks without consulting your doctor. Overuse of laxatives can make the body dependent on it and affect the body’s ability to absorb vitamin D and calcium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.