Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Padhy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran PadhyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. you have replied to my question earlier. My friend had her periods on 7th July till 12th july. She was physical on 14th July on which same day she took I Pill. U have replied as NO she won't b pregnant. Its almost end of month she has not got her periods. She is got pregnancy test fm pharmacy to check. Is there any reason she hasn't got her periods yet.
I am diabetic since 2012 and ppbs is now 180 iam taking gemer ds2 one tab daily,is it good condition of mine,?
Hello I am 19 years old and I have a problem of sweat that means without doing any work I am sweating largely how can I control?
One of the most common reasons of erectile dysfunction is obesity, which might sink your intimate life to a great extent. It is really crucial that you are in control of your weight and regain your libido.
One of the most common chronic conditions that men face is that of erectile dysfunction (ED). Statistically, over 18 million men above the age of 20 experience it to some degree. It is an inability to achieve or maintain erection required for desired sexual activity. Though there might be various reasons for it, there is a consistent connection between obesity and sexual dysfunction. It has been found that obese men are prone to ED 2.5 times more than those of normal weight. These symptoms of ED and various other health issues can be observed if you are just 30 pounds overweight!
- Obesity causes atherosclerosis, which is a cardiovascular condition. In this condition, cholesterol is deposited on the walls of blood vessels, thus restraining blood flow to the organs in the body including the penis.
- The testosterone level in obese men is low. Due to absence of this sexually-stimulating hormone, there is an inability to achieve erections as testosterone is needed to increase the level of nitric oxide in penile tissue, which acts as a blood vessel dilator.
- In most cases, erectile dysfunction is considered as the first sign of a weak heart in men who are overweight.
- Men might experience a low libido, because of the reduced testosterone levels.
- They might experience a depressed mood and lowering in their levels of energy.
- They might experience a diminished sense of vitality.
It’s really crucial to shed that extra weight if you want to regain your sex life. It has been found by researchers at the Center for Obesity Management in Naples, Italy that one third of obese men have improved sexual activity after they lost weight.
- Lose weight. Check on how much you eat in a day. Aim at losing 1 to 2 pounds a week, which equals to losing around 500 to 1000 calories in a day.
- Look out for what you eat in a day. Avoid chips and dips, and become friends with greens and other raw vegetables as your snack. Stop eating the processed and red meats; replace them with fish instead. Switch to whole grains.
- Physical activity is the most important aspect when it comes to losing weight. Implement a successful weight-loss strategy. Take out some time by skipping a few episodes of your TV show, get up from the couch, and get active for around 30-45 minutes in a day. Repeat this 3-5 times in a week.
- Lastly, maintain these habits until you don’t shed those extra pounds that are a hindrance to your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Penis Pain and Urination: What Gives?
Any sort of penis pain should be enough to concern a man. When penis pain happens only during urination, it is often indicative of an infection or other penis health condition that needs to be seen by a doctor. However, a guy might be really worried in the days (or even weeks!) before the appointment roll around. This is a quick guide to ease a man's worries a bit.
Reasons for penis pain during urination
There can be many reasons for penis pain that happens only during urination. Here are a few:
- Prostate Issues. When the prostate becomes enlarged, it very well might be a benign condition. But it does cause problems with urination, including frequent urination at night, difficult urination, or pain with urination. Known as prostate hyperplasia, there are several possible ways to remedy the issue, often with medication.
- Sexually transmitted infections. Some infections that can be contracted from a partner, including chlamydia and gonorrhea, can lead to painful urination as well as foul-smelling discharge, itching and more. Prompt treatment is essential to solve the penis pain and preserve fertility and function later in life.
- Cystitis. When the lining of the bladder becomes infected, the culprit might be the bacteria that cause cystitis. However, there is another type of this condition, which doesn't involve infection at all, but rather, inflammation and irritation. Regardless of the cause, a man can have this checked out by the doctor to rule it out.
- Urinary tract infections. The most common cause of penis pain during urination for men, a urinary tract infection means that bacteria has somehow gotten into the urethra and set up shop there. A doctor can run a simple urinalysis to figure out which bacteria is causing the problem and then provide the proper medication to clear it up.
- Yeast infections. Yeast infections aren't just the bane of women! They can also affect men, especially if a guy has an underlying medical condition that makes him more susceptible to contracting a yeast infection, such as uncontrolled diabetes. Yeast infections, once diagnosed, can be treated effectively with over-the-counter medications. More stubborn infections can be treated through prescription medications.
- More minor causes. There are also some rather minor causes for penis pain during urination. A guy will know these are minor because the issue will go away after a few days, at the most. These might include overindulging with masturbation or coupling, especially without enough lube, which leads to irritation that then burns when urine touches it. Another cause could be severe dehydration, where the urine becomes quite concentrated and thus, can irritate the skin.
Easing the penis pain
In short, it's going to be necessary to visit the doctor to figure out what the cause might be for the penis pain upon urination - unless, of course, the problem resolves on its own within a matter of a day or so. Before he goes in to the doctor, it might be helpful for a man to drink lots of water for hydration, as well as keep notes about the painful urination - how often, whether it's getting worse, and what in his life might have changed to cause it, such as getting to know a new sexual partner in recent weeks.
Whether the problem resolves on its own or requires a long course of medications to help, a man can make a point of keeping his penis in tip-top shape - it might help prevent penis problems and pain in the future. He can do this with a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a few different options in the crème, including Shea butter and vitamin E for softness, alpha lipoic acid to fight free radicals and vitamin A to battle against the bacteria that causes unsavory penis odor. Other ingredients, such as vital amino acids and a range of healthy vitamins, can help improve a man's penis health with every application.