Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
My daughter is of 13 years and she has acne on her face. What is the treatment for that? Is there any home remedy? Also she becomes darker day by day. She was fair during her child hood. Any suggestion to improve complexion.
I am nikhil. 21 years old. Im suffering from scalp psoriasis. My hair getting lifeless day by day. Pls tell me what should I use oil and shapoo for hair.
I'm 30 years old and I have black colors around my eyes. I take 8 hrs sleep but still the dark circles are not going. Please advice.
Started loosing hair on my beard. Maybe skin infection. Using hair grow as advised by a skin specialist. taking too long to grow the hair. After sometime I have an other patch. Frustrating .one time remedy please.
My hair is very weak. And I also have split ends. My thickness of hair is very very less. In 3 months I am entering to college. please suggest natural remedies to thicken my hair and cure spilt ends. I need mu hair soft smooth and shiny.
Sir mere face pr pimples nikla hua hai jiske wajah se mai kafi ganda samajhta hu aur mera face pr black head v maujud hai to issko kai se clear kare koi tarkib bataye.
My age is just 21, and my hairs are getting white. Now I have to use garner, suggest me any treatment if any available.
I am suffering humengeoma at my neck and check since 30 years ago. I have operated this but I have not recovered, and ultimately I was decided to consult at aiims and the Dr. Of aims gave a sclereotherophy tritment. And I have not get any relief after taking the said treatment of scleriotheriophy.
Hi, imhaving red marks and spots due to pimples or acne. Please suggest me some cream or lotion or any medicine to vanish them. Im 28 years old. Waiting for reply doc.
I am 21 year old and I m suffering from skin disease named as rosacea. I was applying persol 2.5 and mentronidzole gel but nothing treated me well so please give a proper treatment to deal with this disease and also my skin remains very oily and I want to rid of it. Thankyou.
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon:
Tips for skin care:
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy makeup during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for waterproof makeup.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon.