Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in FARIDABAD. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal VermaYour feedback matters!
My uncle has got a severe paralysis attack. But nw he is relaxing at home So. I was interested to kw which type of food will b good fr him. As he suffering frm diabetes too. Thank you.
Sir 5x3 mm pituitary lesion I consult endocrinologist last one year prolactin releases normal but erection problem is not clear, cabgolin takes last one year, can I consult neurologist or neurosurgeon please give me answer sir.
I am a 31 year old male, have headache from last 10 years please suggest what should I do. My CT scan, PNS x-ray, BP, blood Glucose etc are normal and I took treatment for sinus and migraine too in alopathic as well as homoeopathy but still the headache is there. I am unable to sleep at night because the pain is whole over the head. So please suggest me any treatment.
After high sounded with anger to pupils, it should be cause of epilepsy? Sir I was angered to my 15 years child on basis of studies. Next day, he fill stroke of epilepsy more than 10 times in four hours for a second. What I do before going to doctor? Is it my mistake?
Sir I am unable to behave as I want to behave with other. I want to change my behavior but I can't do it. And then I feel more nervous to see others reaction. It affects my relationship with other and also my carrier. Help me.
What are medicines of migraine pain killer and its uses and disadvantages. How much amounts of it consumes in a day.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.