Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. Kumar
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment & Management of Stress
Sex Addiction Counselling
Weight Management Treatment
Counselling And Stress Management
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. KumarYour feedback matters!
it was execelant.
I have several health problems. I am struggling with weight gain, hair fall, tiredness, swelling legs and fingers, unstable periods and sometimes headache. What is the reason behind all this.
I have a skin problem. Mere puri body m itching ho rhi h bahut dino se Aur dana bhi ho gye h private parts pr. Itching kr kr k blood nikal ata h. please help me tell me what I do.
Doctor I m suffering from a skin decease called vitiligo please tell me about the treatment of this decease. Please doctor help me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of a balance between three elements in the body or what are known as tridoshas. These are Vata, pitta, and kapha. Increase or decrease in each of these levels can induce various diseases. Obesity is also the result of an imbalance between these three elements. Restoring balance through Ayurveda includes a multipronged approach including diet, supplements, yoga, massage, and lifestyle changes.
- Massage: There are specific massages using herbal powders and/or oils which are used with the intention of reducing weight.
- Udwarthanam: This special dry massage uses dry herbal powders, and the vigorous strokes used help in breaking up fatty deposits, reducing fat accumulation, improving circulation, and improving muscle tone.
- Abhyangam: This is basically to revitalise and energise the body where massage is done using warm herbal oils. It is a great detoxification method and improves both blood and lymphatic circulation. This helps remove wastes and provide nutrition to starved cells.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda uses multiple herbs and spices to help in weight reduction. These act by multiple methods including reducing fat accumulation, reducing triglyceride levels, improving resistance to insulin, and improving fat - waist ratios.
3. Cinnamon powder mixed with honey is also helpful in burning fat.
4. In addition, ginger, triphala, licorice, guggul, and wild gooseberries are useful in reducing fat accumulation and fighting obesity.
5. Reduce substances like potato, rice, salt, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, junk and processed foods, refined foods like maida.
6. A bowl of boiled cabbage is another great way to reduce weight.
7. Ensure honey is consumed daily as it prevents fat accumulation
8. Sufficient hydration of about 3 litres per day which can help wash off the toxins produced as a result of fat burning.
9. Ensure that the largest meal is not the last one of the day, but either breakfast or lunch. This helps in reducing fat accumulation.
- Quit smoking
- Don't take alcohol, totally stop it. Surely start with pranayam - surynamaskar meditation twice a day. It will also improve your metabolism.
- Maintain a daily sleep routine and adhere to it, at least 7 to 8 hours per day
- Include yoga asanas like Ardha Chandraasana which are aimed at weight loss. Any yoga is useful in detox and improving metabolism, so go ahead.
Weight loss programs should be comprehensive and not just include starving away to losing weight.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
And for metabolism take half tea spoon turmeric powder early morning with water.