Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti GuptaYour feedback matters!
Home remedies for sore breast
Olive oil massage
You should always take out some time from your busy schedule to take care of your health. Breast massage should be positively done during that time with the help of olive oil. It will be best before taking shower when you are in the bathroom. Just take a teaspoon of olive oil and apply over your breast leaving the nipples. Massage it in a circular direction starting from the middle of the two breasts and making a circle with an upright lift towards the arm. This will improve the blood circulation in your breast and keep it away from soreness.
If you are suffering from swollen breast, get some ice cubes and wrap either towel or a cotton cloth over the same and apply the bag over the swollen breast. This should be done slowly tapping around the breast region in a circular motion. Do this slowly for around 10 minutes and see the different. The pain and swollen appearance of you breast will be effectively reduced.
Soy includes phytoestrogen which is quite like a hormone that can balance hormonal fluctuations. Since most of the soreness and tenderness in breast takes place due to hormonal imbalance, you must consume good amount of soy foods in order to get relief from such breast problems. You can also get some meat substitutes that are based on soy. Those meats must be consumed positively to keep your breast well maintained. You can also consume soy milk to replace soybean as this also have proved to be an excellent source of estrogens.
Some food contains methylaxantine which is can also give rise to pain and soreness in breast. These foods include tea, beer, cheese, mushrooms, coffee, wine, chocolate, peanut butter etc. You must not consume these foods on a regular basis if you are often suffering from the trouble of soreness in breast tissue.
Vitamin B6 and E
You can consume foods that have combined effect of Vitamin E and B6. These are really effective in making your breast tenderness back to its form. Some of the natural fruits that contains such vitamins include nuts, wheat, Avocados, spinach etc. If you can get them from the market and consume on a regular basis, staying away from sore breast will be easier.
You must also consume good amount of fibrous food in your diet in order to stay away from all types of breast complication. Some of the natural fibrous food includes legumes, fruits, black beans, and vegetables. This will easily reduce all types of complication in breasts.
Intake of sodium
Some people have a habit of consuming excess salt which include sodium. But, you should be very cautious with regards to the intake of sodium as excessive amount of sodium consumption can give rise to swelling in breast. It is important to avoid raw salt frequently as this can also lead to tenderness and breast soreness. Since sodium increase the sodium retention, it will also cause the breast to swell. If you can restrict the consumption of sodium intake, you don’t need to visit doctor to reduce breast tend
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Weight /10 - 2 = quantity of water required in 24 hours
Eg. Weight is 70 kg
70/10 = 7 - 2 =5
-> 5 liter water in 24 hours (in a day) should be must to stay healthy
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby, increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- As you age it increases
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Excessive alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels.
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
My D.O.B is 16th July 1988 according to which I will be of the age 29 soon. Currently my weight is 65 kg and height is 5'4.I have been diagnosed with PCOD long back and had been taking medicines like femilon etc for year or soo. But now since recently I got married in Feb 2017. I am planning for my first issue so need guidance on the same certain parameters like firstly when is the best time for it? Secondly do I need to take some hormones, vitamins and medicine for the same? What treatment do I need to undergo?
Due to high stress my periods were late. I took primult n and in an hour I got periods and lasted for an hour hardly. Did primult n stopped my already started period. If so when will be my next period. Will it come in normal cycle. It has been 7 days since I took tablet. I am not married yet so no risk of pregnancy also. Please confirm when will be next period approximately.
My both fallopian tubes has dilation due to infection and I am unable to get conceive so kindly advise me how can I conceive naturally.
I am a 25 year old female, I missed my period this month, I did UPT and it came negative. My periods have been irregular in the past, it's been 10 days since my missed period what should I do?
I got married in 2009, but didn't conceive upto now, hsg test is normal, I am having cyst but it is removed by injection. All reports are normal now medicine are going on but no result is coming, I am so much frustrated wht to do I am not understanding.
I have a girl kid of 5 years old. She born by cesarean. After her I had two abortions. Now am 28 week pregnant. Am taking calcium and iron tablets along with progesterone injection and aspirin tablet. For the past two weeks am not able lie down at my left side since I feel heavy pain below my left breast. I met doctor and she gave tablets for gastric problem even though I am getting pain when turn to lie down to sleep at left side. Please explain the reasons and cure. Am still lying at my right side because am not feeling much pain at right side.
Her period cycle is of 32 days. N generally it comes around 9th of every month N last UpTo 5 days. We had got intimated on 25. Wt should we do to avoid pregnancy? Is there a chance?
Madam, My wife got at 23.12. 2015 after that she doesn't get any periods till now. What is the problem. What was the resolution.
I have taken primolut-n for 7 days. One tablet per day.in how many I get period? Can I get my period compulsory. I missed my period last month but negative pregnancy.
Here are 6 amazing black pepper benefits:
1. To prevent cancer: the piperine in black pepper can be credited with the prevention of cancer, and becomes twice as potent when combined with turmeric. The spice also has vitamin c, vitamin a, flavonoids, carotenes and other anti-oxidants that help remove harmful free radicals and protect the body from cancers and diseases. The best way to eat pepper to harness maximum benefits is to eat freshly ground pepper, and not cook it along with food.
2. Stimulates digestion: again, the piperine in black pepper eases digestion and stimulates the stomach, which then secretes more hydrochloric acid that helps to digest proteins in food. So a bit of pepper in food will actually help you to digest it faster.
3. Relieves cold and cough: black pepper is antibacterial in nature, and therefore helps to cure cold and cough. A teaspoon of honey with freshly crushed pepper does the trick. It also helps to alleviate chest congestion, often caused due to pollution, flu, or a viral infection. You can add it to hot water and eucalyptus oil and take steam. And given that black pepper is rich in vitamin c, it also works as a good antibiotic.
4. Enables weight loss: black pepper is brilliant when it comes to extracting nutrients from food. And it's outermost layer contains phytonutrients, which helps to break down fat cells, and also increases metabolism. If you eat fresh pepper, and begin to perspire, that's the pepper helping your body to get rid of excess water and toxins. But you need to control consumption - a pinch with your food (one meal) is enough.
5. Improves skin: it enables blood circulation, and provides the skin with more oxygen. Adding it to your food also takes care of unwarranted skin wrinkles. Black pepper is known to help in the cure of vitiligo, a condition where the skin loses pigmentation, and creates white patches.
6. Addresses depression: the piperine in black pepper helps to deal with depression. It stimulates the brain, and helps it to function properly by making it more active.
Bariatric surgery is a procedure that involves modifications to the digestive system so that the food intake can be restricted or the nutrients absorbed by the body is reduced. This surgery is recommended when exercise and diet may not cause the desired results with weight loss. Bariatric surgery is a group of surgeries that are procedure to reduce weight in the body.
The various types of surgeries that come under this category are:
- Gastric bypass: The most common bariatric surgery, gastric bypass is a procedure used to reduce the size of the stomach pouch in the body. Once the size is reduced, it leads to reduced consumption of calories. This procedure also causes alterations in the behavior of the gut hormones resulting in appetite reduction.
- Adjustable gastric band: This procedure involves placing an inflatable band around the upper stomach to make a small stomach area above the band. This causes one to feel full just after eating a small amount of food.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: In this procedure, almost 80% of the stomach area is removed surgically, resulting in a small stomach pouch being left. It reduces the stomach size, which cause an overall reduction in the amount of calories. Modifications also occur in the behavior of the gut bacteria linked with reduced appetite.
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch: This procedure involves surgical removal of a large area of the stomach along with bypassing a major portion of the smaller intestine. This procedure may reduce fat absorption of up to 70%. The behavior of the gut hormones change resulting in a decrease in appetite and improved satiety.
Various complications may result from this surgery such as -
- May cause infections in the body
- Clots may form in the blood
- It can result in bowel problems
- Ulcers can form in the stomach