Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti GuptaYour feedback matters!
After 7 days of sex. My gf took urine test. The test gives negative result but she is not getting periods yet. We took all precautions. Still she is not getting periods what could b the possible reason.
Kavil test looks positive, I am 7 months pregnant. Following is my LAB report: Please do the needful. Report 1 Test Name Result Normal Range 1) HBsAG POSITIVE _, Sensitivity: 0.5 ng/mL Report 2 HBsAg screening Observed value: Reactive (5204.12) Unit: S/CO Non Reactive <1.0 Reactive >=1.0.
I am 27 years old guy. I've a lump in right hand near biceps. Its neither different in colour nor paining. But i'm in concern regarding that. So what should I want to do. Is there any ointments available for dissolving that.
I got my last periods on 8th July after day I am not getting I am fat I have pcod problem also when I will take medicine it will me OK when I am stopping the medicine periods are also stopping I dnt want to take support of medicine I want it to come naturally so plzz suggest me some home remedy of tips.
I am newly married. We don't want child now but at the time having sex I haven't used condom. So now my wife is feeling like that she is something different feeling or she is pregnant. We don't want child now so what should we do now so as to avoid pregnancy if she had pregnant.
I am 24 year old and am pregnant before 10 days but I am suffering from back ache and my belly in the evening is filling with gas .what should I do .Please tell.
Kisi bhi pregnent ladies ka operation se delivery karani ho to blood minimum kitna hona chahiye operation krne k liye.
Having the highest number of population aff ected by tuberculosis, india also has the highest incidence of genital tuberculosis. The number of indian women suffering from the condition is particularly high.
Nagpur: having the highest number of population affected by tuberculosis, india also has the highest incidence of genital tuberculosis. The number of indian women suffering from the condition is particularly high. It is among the most common causes of infertility, yet not many doctors consider the possibility of genital tuberculosis while treating infertility.
According to some estimates, around 40% indians are infected with tb bacteria. Most of these are latent cases, wherein the sufferer doesn't show symptoms of the disease but can still spread the disease. Genital tb is found to affect around 1% women in india. Ways to manage the condition were discussed during the conference masterclass infertility organized in the city recently.
"the percentage of infertility in the country increases due to genital tb. Among those seeking treatment for infertility, 10-19% of females are affected by it. However, since the condition doesn't have any noticeable symptoms it remains undetected in most patients and infertility caused by it gets categorized as something else" said senior gynaecologist from the city Dr. Sushma deshmukh. She added that the lack of symptoms means that doctors often don't address genital tb as a reason causing infertility.
"the biggest problem is that very few bacteria can cause the disease. This low number makes most tests made to diagnose the disease unsuccessful. This is why it is recommended that bacteria culture, a molecular biology test for ccr and histopathology on the lining of the uterus must be done together" said bangalore-based gynaecologist Dr. Reeta biliangadi. The positive outcome of all these tests, along with observation of clinical signs indicates that the patient is suffering from genital tb.
Among the warning signs of the condition that doctors and the patients must look for include menstrual problems, constant pain in lower abdomen and white discharge" the condition generally flares up during menstruation in the adolescent age. If detected at this time, the damage to the reproductive organs like uterus and fallopian tubes can be minimized. If not, the damage can worsen with time, making it practically impossible for the woman to conceive naturally" said Dr. Biliangadi.
As the fallopian tubes get affected in all cases of the disease, chances of natural conception among the patients are less than 20%, added Dr. Deshmukh.
"despite the availability of tests to detect genital tb, less than 40% patients with it get the chance to go through the tests" she said.
Affect on reproductive health of patient
It starts by affecting the process of releasing the egg into the uterus, which also leads to menstruation
It destroys endometrium or the lining of the uterus where eggs get implanted. This makes natural conception difficult
Leads to obstruction of fallopian tubes, or gradual destruction of the tubes
Increases the possibility of diseases like fibroids.
I am Married women trying for kids from 2 yrs. My LMH is 0.5 and FSH is 10.08 So doc suggested for ovaries-SR 75 mg and folvite MB. Using these medicines from 4 months. Recently gone through IUI. Can I get pregnant with these values in this process?
I have itching in vaginal area from last one week. Tried clindamycin cream but not to great relief, pls suggest.
I am 3 months married bride , me n my husband both are very active in our sexual relation. We are almost regular in this . My problem is I am not conceiving after having unprotected sex . In between these 3 months I took 3 pills. please tell me what is the problem ?
I have 3 years old baby boy. I have stopped breast feeding but still some times milk droplets appears on my nipples. Why?
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.