Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra KumarYour feedback matters!
My wife has stone problems means she has stone in her. If she is in toilet she has to set long times.
I feel like going to pee most of the times but the amount of urination is less and feel a weird sensation too at that time. I have taken unwanted 72 on 27 april 2017. Is this due to that or something else. Kindly reply. thanks.
My mon suffering with kidney stone, she has very pain in stomach, can you suggest me for remove to kidney stone.
Why stones occur in kidneys what is the problem which should eat and which should not eat is there any preferable exercises for this problem.
I have pain in my penis while urinating from last 4 days and back pain there was fever in starting two days but now its not.
Sir I am 42 years old my creatinine is 1.27 I am diabetic and I have hyper tension also both are always in control I use a tablet called foxiga 10 mg I believe this tablet flushes out excess glucose n the body through urine I suffer with frequent urine infection does creatinine also increased if there is any infection in the body pls advice Regards.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!