Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indu Taneja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu TanejaYour feedback matters!
Am a mother of 6 month old baby, me and my husband have not started to have sex, I don't know how to start with as he seems to be less interest I don't know, what is the problem with both of us? Could you suggest me what can I do to solve this.
Hi I'm 32 yrs & I had 3 misscariage,now I'm pregnent with 3 month baby last I had 5 month misscariage due to heavy bleeding,this time also bleeding started after 2 months,I did all test nothing is found .Im scared upto how many months bleeding will continue.My doctor advice me bed rest but I'm still worried about the bleed.Kindly help me I had taken conslatation from 3 doctors but still I'm not satisfied,bcos they are not able to explain about reason .Kind help thanks
Hi doctor me and my girl friend had sex last evening. With condom but condom was broken I realised whitish but she not. After with in a minute she pass urine immediately after intercourse? Will it stop me from getting pregnant soon? Please clear my doubt.
Hi doctor am married. 2 and half year complete. Bt till I don't have baby. I consult with doctor she said that nothing problem for me. Bt my husband semen is too thick. So she gave tablet (ferti sure M) for 15 days to him. Also I got pregnancy. Bt 60th day I got a colour change I consult the doctor she said baby heartbeat was stopped. I done my abortion with tablets. Doctor said after 3 months you can try to next baby. 3 months over. This month we are going to try for baby. Bt nw also my husband semen is same thick. Wat to do for that.
Hello Mam/ sir my wife is eight month pregnant. Family doctor say it has breech baby in womb. For delivery they told operation need to get. But I am worried about that what can I do I want normal delivery for my wife. Is possible for normal delivery for breech baby. Plzzzz reply me as soon as possible. One more thing our baby have left lip cleft with palate. For that what I have to do. Thanks you
I had sex on the new year's night and my expected date for my periods was 1or 2. Today is 6th Jan but I still have not got my periods even after 4 days of the expected date. Since 1st Jan to till today I am having a kind of white discharge. Am I pregnant? Please help. On 21st November I had sex too. I took ipill on 24th November. Again I had sex. I got period on 2nd December. But it was very less than usual. It lasted for 3 or 4 days as usual. The last period before this was 1st November. Help please.
Sex addiction killing feel pain a lot at private body part still not getting good treatment. What should i do?
Technology and science have advanced to a great level and there are now several cures for so many diseases and illnesses. However, when it comes to curing menstrual or premenstrual cramps, there are certain old-fashioned cures that have proven to be the most effective.
These are as follows:
- Apply a castor oil pack: To make a castor oil pack, soak three layers of cotton wool or a cloth in castor oil till the material is totally wet, but not trickling. Put it over your lower belly and cover it with plastic and place a container with boiling hot water or a warm cushion on top. Relax with your pack for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Chasteberry: A herb that can treat PMS is Chasteberry (otherwise known as Chaste-Tree Berry or Vitex). The herb works by directing the pituitary gland, which adjusts the levels of the hormones produced by the ovaries: estrogen and progesterone.
- Have an orgasm: An orgasm can mitigate strain in the pelvic muscles and help in relaxing the muscles.
- Stick cold cabbage in your bra: Cabbage has calming properties. It functions as a mitigation agent and helps the delicate breasts. Chilled cabbage leaves can also treat and bring down stomach pain when placed on the stomach.
- Relax and detoxify: When you have cramps, try to relax. De-stressing and detoxifying are the most ignored systems for relieving excruciating pain. However, they are the easiest and most efficient of all solutions. Going for a walk or listening to music can also help.
- Brew and drink some herbal tea: Home-brewed teas and edibles have been a go-to solution for hundreds of years. Herbal tea, as its name proposes, has for quite some time been a solid treatment for issues as its oils help in resolving muscle fits or cramps. Red raspberry leaf is a sweet tasting and an exceedingly effective spasm cure when taken as a tea. You can make your own tea from the dried leaves; there are many other tea options possible.
- Make a homegrown tincture to limit the bleeding: Women with troublesome periods, particularly those who have issues like fibroids, blisters, endometriosis, and different conditions that can influence bleeding, may want to regulate their stream. You can take a mitigating herb and mix it in a very little amount of alcohol to keep the blood flow warm and avoid clots.
In case the bleeding goes on for more than seven days, or in case you bleed more than you are supposed to in one day, the bleeding could be an indication that something is not exactly right. Take care of your body and see a specialist if your period is reliably strange.