Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Hukam SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello mam good morning mam I am 23yrs old man I am suffering from nightfall since last 2years is there any cure for this disease please tell I get very disturb due to this.
My age is 28y and I am going to marry next month, to experience Good sexual life What are the things I need to do like food, exercises, etc.
Feel dizziness and gets tired often. And got some back pain too. So what can you suggest for the relief.
Hello sir I am suffering from both sides of pain Kidney and mouth smelling and leg pain and hands feat bone weak Iron low what can happen How to treatment.
Hello Doc, I suffered gastritis in 2013 and my doc prescribed me etizolam tablets 0.5 mg in morning and 0.5 mg in night. The problem of gastritis is completely solved. Now the problem is that I'm not able to quit these tablets as I read in many blogs that these tablets are very addictive. I tried to taper it but after tapering I suffer it's after effects. After effects like anxiety, lack of positivity, so many negative thoughts, too much thinking, unnecessary stress, blurred vision etc. I'm doing yoga and meditation as well since a year and it's not working on me. Please help me I want to get rid of these tabs any how.
I daily use sex in a phone sex I have lost my sperm in every day but feel good when I have a phone sex.
I find it very difficult to pass the stool. I am 53 years old. Even, when I put pressure, I pass also. Kindly guide me.
I'm a student. I want to develop my muscles. I work out daily from past 1 month But I don't take any supplement any extra things. I just eat 100 g paneer and drink 1.5 liters milk. I want to ask whether I will take proteins or any other supplement or not.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.