Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gyanender SahpathiYour feedback matters!
Hi im 29 year old single, I got my period after 60 days after having deviry tablet, but not heavy bleeding so is it a problem please help me out bcos of stress period got delayed I do not have problem like thyroid or pcos anything. Im normal person bcoz of stress, I got delayed.
I am suffering from Itchy Eczema -itchiness, red skin, small bumps and thicken skin. Which cream should I apply.
We are parents to a 14 year old daughter and 11 year old son. I am in a transferable job and the family moves with me. Our daughter started her periods when she was 9.5 years.It was the time that she stated being physically abusive towards her mother without any reason or remorse. In the last 3-4 years her behavior towards her parents, sibling has worsened. In our last relocation 3 years back, she had problems in making friends at school for which we sought professional counselling, got her enrolled in sports and things were a little better for a few days.We also took homeopathic treatment to treat the aggression in her. One day we learnt that she has infatuation for a 17 year old boy at the sports academy. The boy was suggesting sexual advances towards her as we could gather from her personal diary. We could intervene and resolve the issue. We have also been meeting the school counseller off and on. During this time she was making use of the mobile phone which we had kept for use at home ( in place for the regular landline). Last year she pestered and forced her to buy her a smartphone.Our problems aggravated manifold after we bought the smartphone. Her attention towards her studies nosedived despite taking extra tuitions. She would throw her clothes, towels etc on floor after use and listen to music on the cell all the time.Her sleep wake cycle is also abnormal. She would get up at 12 PM on holidays. For last 6 months she is friends with a 17 year old boy of her school and has been chatting with him on FB/whattsapp. The boy is making sexual advances towards her while in the school( as we could understand from her phone). We were called one day in the school to inform that she has been bunking her classes. All this while we have been very supportive /sympathetic towards our child. The teachers have suggested that we take the smartphone back from her. But her behavior is so violent and abnormal that we do not know to head in which direction.
Many pimple on my face I convert with skin specialist and take many medicine but I am not get good results please help me.
Hi, I am 22 year old (male) and my height is 5 feet. I want to increase my height 4-6 inch. Please suggest me some tips, diets and exercises. And I also want to know that is masturbate effect on increasing height? N I am masturbating 1-2 times in a week. Please answer.
I have to increase my weight I'm very lean and thin at the age of 18 I've to also increase my chest size pls suggest me what I do.
Here are few essential tips which would make you look great without wearing even a bit of makeup.
1. Stay hydrated: Water acts as protective barrier against loss of fluids. You need to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to keep yourself well hydrated. This will help you to get rid of wrinkles and patches.
2. Moisturize your skin: Moisturize your skin daily to prevent development of dry and patchy skin. Nourishing your skin with good moisturizer will also prevent development of wrinkles.
3. Sleep well: Last but not least, the important factor affecting your beauty is adequate sleep. Get sufficient sleep to prevent premature aging and get relieved from stress. Sleeping well will rejuvenate your skin and make you look fresh and beautiful without make up.
4. Eat healthy: It is better to have good diet than to have a good make up kit. Healthy food is not only important for beautiful skin but for overall health. Keep your diet rich in antioxidants like kinds of herbal tea and vitamins especially vitamin A, E, C.
5. Use sunscreen: To go make-up free means to have a wrinkle free and clear skin. Using a high SPF sunscreen will protect you from UV rays’ damage and give you tan free skin and minimize your wrinkles and fine lines.
6. Exfoliate: Exfoliation removes dead skin and rejuvenates your skin. Cleanse and exfoliate your skin at least once a week to get radiant skin.
7. Stop touching your face frequently: Rubbing your hand to forehead, squeezing pimples or simple touching your face frequently may add oil and bacteria to your face. This may even develop premature wrinkles and loosen your skin. So try not to touch your face unnecessarily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Mood swings right after the birth of a baby are quite common. Though these are the least severe variants of post-partum depression, it is crucial not to ignore the changes that are taking place in your body. Most women feel perplexed about what they can do to combat the sadness that has taken over after a joyous and happy event of welcoming a new bundle of joy into the family. About 70 to 80% of new mothers go through some kind of negative feelings and sudden bouts of depression and sadness after the birth of a child.
Symptoms of baby blues
Often, the symptoms of baby blues hit forcibly within four to five days of childbirth, though in some cases they can occur even earlier, depending on how the birthing process went. Some of the most common symptoms of post-partum anxiety include impatience and irritability, sudden urge for weeping, restlessness, fatigue and stress and a lack of concentration along with mood changes and insomnia, even when the baby is fast asleep.
How to combat the symptoms
You will be able to deal with this post-partum phase by taking a good care of yourself. You can take several measure to make yourself feel at ease, particularly when you are faced with the worst bouts of baby blues. You can speak with someone you trust regarding how you feel and what you feel like doing. It is crucial to maintain a well regulated diet, and though this is always important, having a baby increases the probability of causing mood swings.
You can also maintain a journal to note down your feelings and emotions, as it helps in venting out negative thoughts. You can go outside and enjoy some fresh air and enjoy the life that exists beyond your new routine of feeding, changing diapers and caring for the newborn. Sometimes, being exposed to a different view can make a great difference. You should not pressurise yourself for achieving perfection for the first few weeks. Slowly, things would fall in place and before you know it, you will have adjusted yourself to the new routine.
It is crucial to bear in mind that you are not alone with your thoughts and feelings as these things are faced by mothers across the world. But it is vital to note here that if your indications don’t seem to subside even after a few weeks, it can be a sign of a more serious health issue and you may need to be diagnosed by an expert.