Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Nightfall
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment of Gynecomastia
Treatment of Penile Disorders
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Hypogonadism
Submit a review for Dr. Gyan Prakash SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Gyan Prakash Singh guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Gyan Prakash Singh. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms. Both Gyan Prakash Singh and staff were very helpful. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Due to my erection problems my daily activities were suffering. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient.
Due to my erectile dysfunction i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Everything was just spick and span in the Shiv Clinic. Overall erectile dysfunction was very effective. Dr Gyan Prakash Singh is very professional and is a really patient listener. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erectile dysfunction, but he has helped me immensely. He has expert knowledge in the field.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of masturbation addiction. But I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Gyanto anyone gladly. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Shiv Clinic. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. The interior of the Shiv Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean.
He is very professional and is a really patient listener. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. The premature ejaculation issue was increasing day by day. I saw Dr Gyan clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The overall atmosphere in the Shiv Clinic is very soothing.
Thanks to Dr Prakash for the syphilis treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Prakash. I am so much benefitted with his treatment.
Dr. Gyan Prakash Singh provides answers that are very helpful. good suggestion
Dr.G.P.Singh is one of the best sexologist in faridabad.
I am 18 years old. Unfortunately, a virgin. Whenever my penis is erect and I slide my foreskin, it hurts a lot. Is it normal or what?
Desire is an elusive thing, especially in women. Anything can disturb it- a scent, a wrong touch or physiological reasons like vaginal dryness. If you want the top ways to treat this desire-dampener, read on.
One of the most common causes of vaginal dryness is a decrease in estrogen levels during menopause or perimenopause, after childbirth, or during breastfeeding.
One in every three women falls prey to vaginal dryness during menopause. It can afflict younger women too for a couple of reasons like chemotherapy, breastfeeding, removal of ovaries, certain medicines and endometriosis.
The moisture in vagina keeps it elastic and once it tapers off, interest in sex wanes and intercourse becomes painful and the vagina feels itchy and stretched. It becomes thinner too.
The condition is diagnosed through a pelvic exam by your gynaecologist. And the good news is that it can be treated easily.
Topical oestrogen therapy is the most common treatment for vaginal dryness due to low oestrogen levels. This provides oestrogen to the vagina for relieving symptoms. You can choose one of these three types of vaginal oestrogen:
- Vaginal Oestrogen Ring, Estring: This can be inserted into the vagina. It is a soft and flexible ring and releases a steady stream of oestrogen directly to the vaginal tissues. It needs to be replaced every three months.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Tablet, Vagifem: This tablet can be inserted into your vagina with an applicator as per instructions of the gynaecologist.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Cream, Estrace, Premarin: This cream can be inserted into the vagina using an applicator again as per the doctor’s instructions.
Several side effects are associated with these oestrogen products like vaginal bleeding and breast pain.
It is also contraindicated for women who have breast cancer or those with a history of endometrial cancer. If you have any vaginal bleeding or are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not use such products.
In order to keep the vagina more lubricated, try using a vaginal moisturizer like Replens, Lubrin instead.
Using a water-based lubricant like Astroglide and K-Y jelly before intercourse can take away the pain of intercourse.
Eat a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids and proteins. Include more of these- Raw pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and fish like salmon, mackerel and tuna for their fatty acid content.
Also include foods with high plant oestrogens like flaxseed, soy, legumes, cherries, nuts, apples and celery.
Drink lots of water to stay hydrated. And, last but not the least, do regular exercise. Twenty minutes of fast walking will keep your heart strong and up the blood supply to your pelvic region and improve your hormonal balance. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir meri age 21 hai aur. Sir last 5 years se m masturbation krr rhatha jisse meri body bilkul beekaar hoo gyi hai sir nightfall bhi regullar hota hai .chakkar aate hai, sir m dard rhta hai, aur ab too erection bhi ni hota. Sir body fat burn hoo gya hai bhout kmjoori aagyi hai. Sir m bhout jyada pareshan hu. Plsss help me.
Dear doctor, my age is 23 years, I had masturbate habit for last 10 years, now my penis size is just 2 inch like child, I have marriage in one year, so please help me to increase size of my penis naturally.
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
For dyspareunia that has no apparent physical cause or has lasted for months or years, you may need psychological counseling to address stress or anxiety regarding sexual intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sir My girl friend is virgin and her vagina is very tight. I can not insert my penis .when I try to it she feel extreme pain. What should I do? Please help.
Can anyone tell me, after how many days should I do sex to get pregnant, and how many times should I do?
Hello sir, mene apni gf ke saath sex kiya kuch din pahle hi first time tha dono ka hi so abhi uske period na aaye date pr uski. Ol condam bhi use kiya so first time sex krne ke baad period late ho te hai ky hote hai tho kitne din. Give me answer sir please .Nd thanks.
Sir, My frnd is having night fall problem since from 2 and half year, acc to him the amount of that very is only some drops not so much, and he has been taking medicine from 2 years also, but the problem is not solved, sir, can you please help us.
During masturbation I ejaculate within 1 or 1.30 mint. Is chandrprbabati and Himalaya tentex good for me?
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.