Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gourav Potpote
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gourav PotpoteYour feedback matters!
Hello. My girlfriend is 18 years old. She got period on 4th Feb and end on 9th. Which is regular. Then after that we had protected sex using condom 3 times we had sex. But on 21 Feb she got period in morning. Is she pregnant? Or her hormonal changes .please reply Thanks.
I am 26 years old, female, taking a very healthy diet. I have very thin hairs, baldness has also started. I have tried many oils, like figaro, kesh king, etc, now m regularly using baidhyanath oil. I wash my hairs thrice A week. The water of my area is really v hard, so m washing my hairs with RO water for last 6 months. How can I grow back my hairs? I.
She is 14+ yrs old on 18th October she had her period, which is one week earlier than her normal period Which is on 25th October. After two days of her last day of period She vomited and now whatever she is eating tasting bitter and having slight fever and cold. What is the problem with her?
Hello. I am business person. Usually I have no diet plan. My weight is increasing day by day. Please suggest me some diet plan to loose my weight.
I am suffering from gerd (gastro esophageal reflux disease) from 2 years. I used so many medicines but not cured. I have heavy throat narrowing Heavy abdominal pain Back pain I am unable to do my daily work Please help me I have used lot of medicines I want permanent solution Please help me Any alternative medicines ayurveda homeopathy anything but need permanent cure.
I Want To Shine On My Teeth So What Can I Do? And When I Brush Than Blooding With My Teeth So Please Tell Me.
I read that Eupatorium Perf (Perfoliatum Q) is the Homeo Medicine for Chicken guinea with Joint Paints, Please advice for same
I have uneven dark skin tone. I am looking for treatment where I can get little fair complexion and removal of scare. Please suggest if I go for laser treatment will it have any side effects?
Hi I am 32 years old male, I am having migraine head ache for the last 3 years. Is there any treatment avail for this ?
I am bhargav my height is 163 cm and my age is 21 I want to increase my height for at least 5 cm is it possible?
I am 20 years old and m nt able to sleep. And I always feel irritated while talking fo someone. please suggest me what should I do?
Sir, I am 32 years old and I am feeling head ache, whenever I stress on my mind, please suggest to me,
When I eat gas form in stomach .and burning sensation. And some blood is going with stool also. Feeling weak also.
A holter is a a 24-48 hour hour ECG that is used to evaluate disturbances in the rhythm of your heart. A holter monitor is a little, battery controlled therapeutic gadget that measures your heart's actions, for example, rate and cadence. Your specialist may request that you utilize one, in case that they require more data about how your heart functions, that a normal electrocardiogram (EKG) cannot give them. Twenty four hour holter monitoring is an important test to record your heart's rate and cadence for twenty four hours.
You wear the holter small monitor for twelve to forty-eight hours as you continue with your usual everyday routine. This gadget has cathodes and electrical leads like a standard ECG. It can get your heart's rate and beat as well as when you feel neck pains or display indications of an unpredictable pulse or arrhythmia.
Here is how it usually works:
- The holter monitor is very small. It is marginally bigger than a deck of playing cards. A few leads or wires, are attached to your body like an ECG. The leads connect with cathodes that are put on the skin of your chest with a paste like gel. The metal anodes direct your heart's movement through the wires and into the holter screen.
- You wear a little pocket around your neck that holds the recorder. It is important to keep the monitor near your body during the testing time frame to ensure the readings are precise.
- You will get guidelines that disclose how to deal with your monitor and what not to do while you are wearing it. It is vital to abstain from activities, such as washing, exercising, or running, while you are wearing the screen.
- You are urged to take an interest in your typical routine during the holter twenty-four-hour test. You will be coordinated to record your routine in a journal.
- A 24-hour holter test is effortless. Make sure to record any pain, fast pulse, or other cardiovascular symptoms you have during the testing period. Keep the Holter dry to guarantee it works properly. Scrub down or shower before your arrangement to have the screen fitted and do not apply any moisturizers or creams. Stay away from exercises that may lead to the screen getting wet.
- Electrical fields may meddle with the capacity of the holter screen. Keep away from zones of high voltage while wearing the screen.
The results can somewhat be determined as follows:
- After the suggested testing time allotment has passed, you will come back to your specialist's office to have the holter monitor removed. Your specialist will read your movement and examine the aftereffects of the screen. Depending upon the results of the test, you may need to experience additional testing before a conclusion is made.
- The holter monitor may uncover underlying disturbances in your heart rate that may go unnoticed and will help your doctor in treatment of the condition. This is an a very informative and useful tests specially if you have irregular heart beats, fast heart beats, unexplained dizziness or fainting.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!