Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
My wife aged 61 is complaining a pain in between top stomach and bottom of chest area. This pain comes any time. She has gone throug cardiology tests, endoscope and also stomach scanning. Doctor says that absolutely no problem in these areas. One doctaor says that may be acid reflux. I need a solution for this pain.
I have pain In stomach since One week n Even motion are not normal Feeling hungry also Please suggest some medicine Took ranitin but no affect.
I cry a lot and whenever I do, I go through moderate to severe headache, sometimes accompanied by eye pain and dizziness. What can be its reason?
Oily skin can cause a number of unfavourable changes to the skin. It makes the skin look greasy and dirty. The complexion looks darker and gets tanned easily. Oily skin also suffers from bouts of acne, pimples, rashes and scars. Black patches and blotchy spots are common. This can be really upsetting and cause low self esteem. In an attempt to hide the acne marks and uneven skin tone, many resort to chemical products and make up. This further complicates the skin condition causing severe damage.
Oily skin can be genetic or a result of hormonal imbalance and other external factors, such as weather conditions, applications of certain creams or oils or an unhealthy diet. The skin turns oily when there is excessive secretion from the sebaceous glands on the skin. However, as oil attracts dirt and germs, these pores and glands get blocked which trigger blackheads, pimple and boil like rashes. Cosmetics will only aggravate the rashes, preventing its cure and leaving behind permanent scars and patches.
At such a time, homeopathic treatment is highly recommended and most preferred. It is completely safe, natural and non toxic. Homeopathic medicines do not cause any adverse side effects. Homeopathy can be used to safely treat all age groups. Teenagers who have hit puberty are more prone to oily skin and acne.
Steps to care for oily skin:
1. Clean your face thoroughly more than twice daily. Cleansing the face is extremely important specially after coming home from outside and before going to bed.
2. An astringent or toner must be applied on the skin after a thorough cleansing procedure. An antiseptic liquid can also be very helpful as it removes germs and causes of infection.
3. Reduce exposure to sun and pollution to control skin damage. It is necessary to use a natural non-greasy sunscreen every time you step out.
4. A balanced diet, rich in green vegetables, fruits and fibres is of utmost need. Junk food, aerated drinks and excessive caffeine consumption have to be stopped as soon as possible.
Homeopathic medicines that help to treat oily skin:
1. Silicea and Kali Bromatum help to control the greasiness of the skin and are most effective on skin that has pimple, scars and acne.
2. Bovista helps to treat oily skin that has been damaged by excessive use of chemical cosmetics.
3. Psorinum treats oily skin that has dark patchy facial skin.
4. Sulphur helps to clear the skin and give a healthy glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from bowel problem past 4 years. Last year I was diagnosed rectal ulcer. My stool is acidic yet normally thick but I feel ichy and hives after motions daily. Also there is some mucus secretion along with stool. I don't feel any abdominal pain or cramp. Yet there is discomfort because of fullness. I take natural laxatives in a routine. What possibly could it be. I am just 26 years old.
Hello, I m suffering from periods from last 9 days please tell me what should I do for stop this problem please tell me its urgent.
I hav viral fever form past 3 days what should I do should I take some medication like crocin or wikoryl?
I am 24 years old actually my period date was december 130th but til now I didn't get my period I am planning for pregnancy so yesterday I was done self UPT test it showed negative so can you please suggest me when I will check again?
How to control my hypertension which is making mess in my daily routine please suggest me some thing.
Recently I got viral fever. I am getting some body pains. How can I get my normal health and any suggestions will be appreciated.
From the beginning of the day let us start walking 4 kms everyday.
In present lifestyle we are not exposed to enough sunlight; no exercise and therefore, sexual imbalances occur.
1. Everybody is eligible to eat whatever they like when they brisk walk for at east 4 kms every day, walk in fresh air daily in garden or top of your building.
2. No exposure to sunlight -> no'D' vitamin. And due to the lack of 'D' vitamin, people get many diseases, so let us start getting some sunlight.
Above two tips keeps us fit and healthy, so take initiation be fit and be healthy in sixteen.