Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gera Devi DayalYour feedback matters!
Can you please suggest me some tips and diet chart to get healthier as I am not so fit and having a thin body complexion. So please suggest me what food and diet should I go to be healthier and also what should I restrict in my habits.
Hello Iam 28 years old From couple of weeks am suffering from swelling and pain in my feet. Consulted few doctors, one of them say it's minor arthritis and I have one flat feet, due to which it happens. He prescribed some medicine which am going through, there is relief till I eat medicine after that it starts again. It's too difficult to walk even.Kindly help me out.
I am losing hair quickly please tell me what I do cause I tried many shampoos and oils but didn't get any effect.
My age is 19. My weight is 59 which is very low. I am skinny. I eat 4 to 5 chapattis at lunch and dinner, dal chawal etc.. I take breakfast also. But my weight is not increasing. What to do? Should I take medicines.
Hi, I am working in a private sector so I have to work for 9 to 12 hours everyday in this situation I feel tired everyday and now I am feeling cold and cough so please suggest me the better way to stay healthy. Thanks in advance.
At the age of 20-25, having 1 beer or 2-3 peg's of whiskey per week, is this good, if good which is better?
Can I break my virginity during masturbation. Some of my friend have told me that its little painful but in 3 or 4 days I can have sex freely.
If cup of tea in hand or empty hand is shaking many times mild tremors in my body a month experienced, being ashtama take regular inhaler Seroflow 250. Pls advice. Thanking you in anticipation.
I have high BP and cholesterol as well. I do regular exercise like 10 min running on treadmill, and then some weight exercise for 40 min. Is it ok to do running and weight exercise for me for 40 to 50 min regularly.
I am having constipation since two to three years. In a month only 2 to 4 days I feel fully fresh. Kindly advice permanent treatment or should I go for some other check up.
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.