Doctor in Gautam Clinic Pvt Ltd
Male Sex Problems Ayurvedic Treatment
Male Infertility Treatment
Female Sexual Problems
Weight Gain and Loss
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are practical. Yes I will start to follow your valuable advise from today
Now Erection is proper and timing is good..I am very thankful to Dr.gautam sir and his team....
I was suffering from erectile dysfunction. Never once that I felt that Dr Inderjeet Singh Gautam is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the bestI saw Inderjeet Singh Gautam clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. The facilities available in the Gautam Clinic Pvt Ltd - Faridabad are very nice. During the treatment, Dr Inderjeet Singh Gautam supported me a lot. In the very first sitting, Inderjeet Singh Gautam clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Initially the symptoms of hiv aids were not that severe but then it became worse. I am so thankfulto Dr Inderjeet Singh who has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The atmosphere in the Gautam Clinic is always so positive and full of life. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. I consulted Dr Inderjeet singh. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The treatment given by Dr Inderjeet has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my masturbation addiction. I saw Dr Inderjeet''s advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. He is one of the best sexologist in the city. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. T With the help of his treatment for masturbation addiction, I am almost back to my normal self.
Excellent treatment.i visited many doctors in Delhi NCR.but not satisfied. I saw number of Google search in Gautam clinic in faridabad branch. Doctor suggest me for 1. Month course.i started .Now I am feeling very well after 15 days only. I suggest every patient to visit Gautam clinic. Gautam clinic doctor future by very good.thanks doctor
Inderjeet Singh Gautam guidance has helped me immensely in treating Male sexual problem. Whatever tests he prescribed, were very correct and gave an exact idea about my condition. During the complete male sexual problems treatment program he always supported and motivated me. He is very professional and is a really patient listener.
The premature ejaculation issue was increasing day by day. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. The complete process of premature ejaculation treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Dr Gautam is very patient with all his patients.
I thank Dr Inderjeet for helping me resolve my sexual weakness issue. He is really a great doctor. He treated me very patiently. He asked me number of questions in order to find out the major cause. The overall treatment was very effective and I am happy with that.
The small penis treatment given by Dr Inderjeet was very effective. I was very tensed because of this problem, but after consulting him, I am feeling much better now. He is really a great sexologist and have years of experience in this field.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful. Thanks doc. But problem is that she is not getting her periods of this months.. its almost 10days over of her date. so we are scared.
it was good for first year as I was completely satisfied during sex then it was getting disimpacted in the next year slowly slowly. I think medicines are not working for whole life, it is just for few months only.
Thanks to Gautam clinic Pvt Ltd.jha se mujhe Etna acha treatment mila .40 days ki dawai di thi mujhe doctor sahab ne or yha se mai ab acha feel kr raha hun . Thanks Dr gautam.thankyou soooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh
I feel very happiness after meet to Dr.gautam sir...He is a real magician...My 50%problem has been gone after hearing the benefits of treatment....Many many thanks to Dr.gautam for improving my life ..
I was not able to conceive even during my fertile period. I consullted Dr Indrjeet singh Gautam. He helped me in fertile period treatment. I was quite benefitted with the prescription he provided.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, sensible and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are very helpful. You perfectly diagnosed it. I think I over masturbate and I do that while watching porn. Even I thought it must be due to this.
Doctor was friendly and even as the first time visit patient I was feeling comfortable and took enough time to reveal the quick discharge problem and it was spoiling my sexual pleasure in life
At starting 15 days Dr.gautam was very wrong.....But today I am wrong ...Because he prooves all things in Result...I am saying sorry for my feelings at first ...And many many thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful. Thank you for your advice. I'll definitely try again. Nd which type of position should be good?
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Everyone dreams of clear skin free of breakouts, inflammation, and dark spots. Whether you've always suffered from acne and large pores, or can't seem to conquer the redness of rosacea, these steps will lead you to smooth and supple skin. From methods for you to try yourself at home, to issues that need professional attention, these steps will get you on the path of healthy looking skin.
Cleansing your skin accurately is one of the most surefire methods to receive a clear, radiant tone. However, if you aren’t doing this correctly, you could be doing more harm than good. For instance, lukewarm water, rather than hot, is sufficient for entering the pore and rinsing away dirt and oil. Scrubbing too hard can exacerbate oil production and break down collagen, leaving you with an oily face and fine lines. Make sure to take your skin type into account when choosing a cleanser. If you are acne prone, choose a soap that is alcohol-free and has an acne fighting ingredient like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
- For those suffering from rosacea, non-soap cleansers like Cetaphil work best, especially if they have a neutral PH level close to that of your skin.
- Nothing triggers eczema more than scented, harsh soaps. Natural, soothing products are best for those who suffer from eczema. You can even try a baby soap.
- Washing your skin more than twice a day is unnecessary as it strips your face of natural oils and can be drying. This could lead to premature aging.
- Not rinsing thoroughly after cleansing can lead to a buildup of residue, clogging pores and causing acne.
- Use your towel to pat your face dry, rather than rubbing.
Moisturizing is important for all skin types. Proper hydration can soothe dry skin, help reduce the appearance of scars, and is essential to restoring moisture after cleansing. A good rule of thumb is to moisturize no longer than a minute after washing your face. This is to replenish your pores of the hydration they've lost after washing. Leaving your skin just a little damp after you wash it will help lock in moisture.
- If you have scarring on your face, a treatment such as Scarguard or Mederma can be applied after moisturizing to help diminish the appearance of the scar over time. Treatments with collagen and a moisturizing agent work best to reduce scarring.
- An oil-free moisturizer is best for acne-prone skin so your pores don’t become increasingly clogged.
- For those with eczema or rosacea, the idea is to put hydration, or water, back into the skin to soothe it. Soak your skin nightly and moisturize with an ointment right after to improve its protective barrier.
- Exfoliating will help you achieve an even skin tone, and clear out your pores by removing dead skin cells. The best methods for exfoliation include scrubs and face brushes. How often you do this, depends on your skin type. If you suffer from dry skin, even if you have acne, you won’t want to exfoliate more than once or twice a week. Those with oilier skin can exfoliate lightly every day if needed.
- Especially if you’re acne prone, exfoliation is needed to rid your pores of dead skin cells that build up, causing pimples and blackheads.
- You should avoid exfoliation if you have rosacea, as it can be too rough.
- If you’re considering exfoliating and you have eczema, make sure you do it gently with a washcloth, and not very often.
- If you are hoping to remove light scars with exfoliation, use glycolic or lactic acid in a lotion or cream.
Maintaining habits for clear skin is important for lasting results. Aside from cleansing, there are everyday steps you can take towards clearer skin. Two of the most important habits to adapt are using constant sun protection and watching what you eat. Wearing a broad spectrum SPF is vital for protecting skin against UVA and UVB rays. These cause premature aging and sunspots. Eating processed foods can contribute to a dull complexion. Make sure your diet consists of whole foods, especially berries and nuts, for a radiant face.
- Regularly wash your makeup brush with soap and warm water to keep from spreading around dirt and oil.
- Keep your hair out of your face so that hair products and oil don't come into contact with your skin.
Schedule time to just talk. When problems start, communication often breaks down and you may notice that you and your partner do not talk as much as you used to. To start improving your communication again, try making little appointments to chat about little things.
- For example, you could set aside 15 minutes per morning to sit and tell each other about your plans for the day. Or, you could give your partner a call on his or her lunch break to check in and see how your partner’s day is going.
- Scheduling time to talk about relationship problems can be useful as well. By setting a time limit for discussing your problem, you may reduce some of the tension in your relationship and get closer to a solution. For example, you could decide to discuss a specific problem from 7-8pm.
- Keep these conversations as light as possible and avoid discussing anything that might upset your partner during this time. The goal is to get a rapport going again. Of course, if your partner is having a bad day or is feeling stressed about something, listen and be supportive and encouraging.
Discuss problems in a public place. If you and your partner are prone to shouting at each other during arguments, try going to a public place to discuss problem topics. Got to a library, a coffee shop, or the mall to talk through the issue. The knowledge that you may cause a scene if you yell at each other should help you to keep your voices down and have a more civil conversation.
Work on active listening skills. Problems may also arise in relationships if a partner feels like he or she is not being heard. To eliminate this potential problem, practice active listening skills when your partner is talking to you.
- Make eye contact with your partner when he or she is talking. Do not look away, look at your phone, or anywhere else when your partner is talking to you. Give your partner your full attention.
- Nod your head and indicate your interest with neutral statements, such as “yes,” “I see,” and “go on.”
- Rephrase what your partner has just said to make sure that you have understood him or her.
Stick to “I” statements. Making “you” statements may cause your partner to feel as though you are assigning blame. This can lead to defensiveness and even a fight. Therefore, it is important to use “I” statements to let your partner know what is bothering you.
- For example, instead of saying, “You never make the bed in the morning,” say, “I would really appreciate it if you could make the bed if you get up after I do.”
Express your appreciation for each other. Feeling unappreciated can cause problems in a relationship as well. That is why it is so important to remember to say things like “thank you” and “I appreciate you” as often as possible.
- For example, if your partner often loads the dishwasher after dinner and tidies up the kitchen, let him or her know that you value these activities. Say something like, “I just want to say thank you for keeping our kitchen so clean and nice. I appreciate that so much.”
Think before you speak. Sometimes an argument may get heated and you may find yourself saying or wanting to say things that are meant to make your partner feel bad about him or herself rather than to solve your problems. If you feel the urge to say something hurtful to your partner, take a moment to stop and think about what the problem is and what you could say to move closer to a solution.
- For example, instead of calling your partner a mean name or insulting him or her in some other way, identify what you want him or her to do.
Understand different types of sex addiction. There are lots of different behaviors that comprise the symptoms of a sex addiction. While some of these things may have a level of a social or societal norm, you may practice them outside of that norm or to such an extreme that interferes with your life. Some examples include:
- Compulsive masturbation
- Having multiple affairs
- Compulsively use pornography
- Having unsafe or risky sex
- Sadistic or masochistic practices
- Practicing voyeurism or exhibitionism
Observe common addiction behaviors. Addictions have traits in common, regardless of what the addiction actually is. For example, some common addiction behaviors include engaging in the behavior even though you know it causes harm, finding it difficult to stop even when you want to, experiencing some sort of withdrawal symptoms when you don’t engage (irritability, restlessness, cravings, depression), and hiding your behaviors from family and friends or minimizing them.
- Do you engage in any of these behaviors regarding your sexual activity? How do they affect you? How does it interfere with your daily life?
- To get more information and educate yourself, you may also want to look into resources on sex addiction, such as online or at your local library.
Diagnose a medical condition. Some medical conditions can cause changes to sexuality and arousal. You may want to have a medical check-up to rule out possible factors that can affect sexuality. Some considerations include having a brain lesion, endocrine abnormalities, or side-effects from certain medications.
- Check with your physician whether you are at risk for any of these problems.
Note if they're in any physical pain. Unlike women, men tend to show more physical symptoms regarding depression. Although there are some similarities between the genders, men tend to experience more unique signs. The need to hold in emotions can actually create physical pain. Some of the main physical signs include:
- Joint pain
- Stomach pain (digestive issues)
- Chest pain
These are just some of the physical symptoms that men experience while suffering from depression. What's more, these physical symptoms can easily be associated with other issues, making it hard to recognize that depression is even at play.
Notice a change in their weight. Women tend to gain weight when they're depressed, while men are more likely to lose weight. However, some men do wind up gaining weight due to overeating. Either way, look for a change in their weight. It will likely be due to a change in appetite over a change in physical activity.
- Someone who typically eats ravenously may no longer feel like clearing their plate. A man who often would not eat large meals may start eating all day, often on junk food. Ultimately, how the weight change manifests is determined by the individual.
Notice if he takes part in risky behaviors. If you think a man in your life is depressed, pay attention to his impulsivity and reckless behavior. Has he been taking more physical risks? Has his driving become increasingly more aggressive? These risky behaviors may be a sign of depression.
- Remember, if this man is an aggressive driver, that does not automatically mean that he's depressed. Men who are suffering from depression will show multiple signs. These types of behaviors are common signs and are generally paired with emotional and physical symptoms as well.
There can be phases when your sex libido fluctuates and can reach low that your partner can feel the difference and be concerned. Such lows can be temporary and can be dealt with finding ways to boost your sex drive. One such that gives a booster shot to your libido are foods that will help you keep the spice of life alive. Here is a list of few effective foods that can potentially increase your sex drive.
- Cloves: This modest kitchen ingredient is an absolute versatile option when you are willing to use it as kitchen ingredient. You may brew it in any broth or add it to tea or cook an exotic dish with it. In the Indian subcontinent, cloves have been in use for centuries for treating male sexual dysfunction. Research suggests that cloves are used for treating bad breath and therefore, you should try to add cloves to your daily diet. You can also add cinnamon and cumin to your daily food which can together act as an aphrodisiac.
- Watermelon: Chocolate is regarded as an age-old aphrodisiac for people with sweet tooth. But researchers show that though there are ingredients such as phenylethylamine which can surge the endorphin and serotonin levels, there is no direct link in between chocolate and sexual performance. Therefore, if you are really on a lookout for boosting your sex drive, you can rely on a slice of watermelon every day. Though 92 percent of watermelon constitutes water, the rest 8 percent comprises of hordes of nutrients which are vital for your sexual health. Watermelon has certain ingredients that can deliver similar effects as Viagra in human blood vessels while aiding to increase libido. The phytonutrient called citrulline which is converted by arginine which is an amino acid that helps in boosting nitric oxide levels in the body. Peaches also act as an aphrodisiac that can surge your love hormones.
- Eggs: Be it fried or scrambled or poached or deviled, eggs can rev up your stamina no matter how you prepare it. Eggs contain copious amounts of protein which is a good source of stamina and is low in calories. Moreover, amino acid L-arginine is effective in curing various types of erectile dysfunction and heart diseases.
- Saffron: Though it has a high price tag attached to it, this is a perfect treat for both stomach health and sex life. Soaking a few threads of saffron in warm milk for around 15 minutes and drinking it can help in boosting your sex drive. You can also add the mixture to any grain like barley, rice, and quinoa or you may also use it in stew and soup.
Foods have been long used to boost sex drive, and the best part is that you need not turn any stone for getting these foods. The ingredients are easily available, and you can remain assured that these foods can help you spruce up your sex life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Choose a time when you are both alone and not distracted. Having a conversation about sexual issues can be difficult and awkward, especially if you are both feeling the lack of sexual chemistry in the bedroom. Don’t spring the conversation on your partner when you’re having dinner at a restaurant or surrounded by friends. Look for a time when you are both alone, in a private space, to bring up the topic.
- A good time may be when you are both getting ready for bed, or after you have dinner together at home.
Broach the topic of sex in your marriage. A big part of strengthening the sexual relationship between you and your spouse is maintaining open and honest communication between you and your spouse. Bringing up the sexual issues in your marriage will show you are trying to make sex a priority in your relationship, instead of an occasional occurrence.
- Perhaps you have grown distant from your spouse or your spouse has grown distant from you. Regardless, be proactive and get the conversation started. Let your spouse know that you realize it’s important to have an intimate connection in a relationship, especially in a marriage.
Focus on how you can both meet each other’s needs. Tell your spouse that you realize you have both been unhappy with your love life and that you want to try to do something about it. If your partner responds with, “Well, I’ve heard that before”, don’t take it personally. Instead, ask your partner how you can meet their needs, sexual and otherwise. Discuss what your partner feels is lacking in your sexual relationship and what you feel is lacking, as well.
- Often, couples with sexual problems also have other emotional issues that have not been worked out and are hovering over the relationship. You could be lacking sexual chemistry due to boredom in the bedroom, a low sex drive (for you or your partner), a negative body image (for you or your partner), exhaustion due to the stresses of life, or a lack of connection mentally and emotionally.
- Try to work together to identify possible causes of your lack of sexual chemistry. It can be difficult to talk about issues around sex. But as partners, you owe it to each other to be honest and to share any concerns around intimacy and sex.
Hear each other out. Don’t interrupt your partner when your partner is sharing any feelings or concerns. Focus on listening before you respond or speak.
Ask if there are any specific issues or concerns. Try to get to the root of your issues. Don’t be afraid to be specific about your concerns, as this can lead to solutions to address them.
- If your partner brings up a feeling of boredom in the bedroom, think of ways to spice up your usual sex routine. Maybe your partner is feeling exhausted by their workday, or experiencing a negative image of their body. Discuss possible solutions to these issues, like taking less hours at work, going on a vacation just the two of you, or taking up exercise together.
Relax and encourage yourself. Anxiety and self-doubt are major mood killers, so try to be optimistic. Approaching sex with confidence, self respect, and a positive attitude can make all the difference for both you and your partner.
- Instead of dwelling on negative thoughts about your performance, think to yourself, “Sam, finishing fast is common and you shouldn’t get down on yourself. You can deal with this!”
- Referring to yourself by name can be more effective when practicing positive self-talk.
Work on lasting longer during masturbation. Trying to reach climax as quickly as possible during masturbation can train your body to expect a quick finish.
Masturbating a few times a week and a couple hours before sex can help delay climax, especially if you practice lasting longer when you masturbate.
Start doing pelvic floor exercises. Exercising the muscles that control ejaculation can help you last longer. To identify these muscles, stop urination midstream and tighten the muscles that prevent passing gas. To exercise them, tighten them for 3 seconds, relax for 3 seconds, then repeat 5 to 10 times.
- It might be easier at first to exercise while lying down or seated, but try to do them standing, too. As you strengthen the muscles, aim for 3 sets of 10 repetitions per day.
- Try to only tighten those muscles that help control urination and passing gas. Don’t just flex your buttocks or thighs.
- Breathe normally as you exercise, and avoid holding your breath.
Cut down on alcohol other drugs. Alcohol and other substances can cause premature ejaculation, erectile disfunction, and other performance issues. Avoid drugs and alcohol before sex and try to cut down your overall use.
Find a regular sexual partner if possible. If you typically date around, consider settling down with someone. Being intimate with one person can help you become more comfortable and confident during sex. When you’re comfortable with someone, it’s easier to have an open conversation about improving your sex life.
Time yourself. You will need to apply Promescent at least ten minutes before you engage in sexual intercourse. The numbing effects will last for up to an hour. Applying Promescent hours or seconds before you have sex will not work.
Prime the bottle. If you are using the standard metered-dose bottle, you will need to prepare it. Remove the small plastic piece over the nozzle. Unlock the child-resistant cap. Turn the bottle sideways and shake for ten seconds. Right the bottle and slowly press the spray pump. Do this up to twenty times, waiting about two seconds between pumps. When the formula releases, stop.
Determine your dose. For your first time, you might want to start with one or two sprays. The directions suggest three sprays for a first try, but many users find this numbs them too much. It is unsafe to use more than 10 sprays per dose. Each spray releases 10 mg of desensitizing lidocaine.
Apply 1-3 sprays. Spray Promescent directly onto your penis, or spray onto the tips of your fingers and rub the formula onto your penis. Repeat up to three times using the same method. While the recommended dosage is three, many users find one or two sprays are all they need. Apply to the frenulum, or other spots you consider sensitive.
- Make sure to rub in after each spray.
- Wash your hands immediately afterward. Traces of Promescent on your hands could put you or your partner at risk of eye injury.
Observe your progress during sex. Most users experience 2-3 times longer intercourse the first time they use Promescent. Some users report improved results after three uses of the product. During your first use, notice if you feel too numb or not numb enough. Ask your partner if it made him or her feel numb at all.
- Re-apply if you wish. If you feel effects are not strong enough, or have worn off, you can repeat your application. Do not use more than 10 sprays in total.
- If you used ten sprays for your first round of intercourse, do not re-apply.
- If you use more than ten sprays of Promescent, you may experience numbness, loss of erection, and irritation.
- In cases of overuse, wash your penis with soap and water immediately.
Take an over-the-counter antacid if you have acid indigestion. Stomach aches may be beat by neutralizing the acid in the stomach with different medicines. Antacids like Pepto-Bismol, Maalox, Tums, or Rolaids help to coat the stomach and counteract the negative effects of stomach acids. Take these treatments in tablet or liquid form, as directed by a pharmacist or physician.
- To prevent stomach aches, take a stomach-acid blocker like Pepcid Complete about 30 minutes before eating.
- Stomach aches caused by indigestion may be accompanied by heartburn, another symptom of indigestion.
- Antacids can help manage indigestion, but they don't treat the root cause. Work with your doctor to manage the causes of your indigestion and keep stomach aches away long-term.
Take a laxative to ease pain caused by constipation. If constipation is causing your stomach ache, ask your pharmacist or doctor about taking a laxative to stimulate bowel movement. Mild over-the-counter laxatives may take 2-3 days to work, while stimulant laxatives will work faster with possible side effects like cramping. Take the medication exactly as directed and do not exceed the approved dose.
- Do not use laxatives for more than 2 weeks at a time as your body may become dependant on them.
- Your stomach ache is likely to be caused by constipation if you are also experiencing bloating, fatigue, or loss of appetite.
Take an over-the-counter gas relief medication to ease gas pains. Overeating, consuming high-fiber foods, and eating too fast can all cause gas. Ease stomach pain caused by excess gas by taking an over-the-counter medication that contains simethicone. This ingredient will help to break up the bubbles in gas allowing it to pass through your digestive tract more easily.
- Your stomach ache is likely caused by excess gas if you are burping, passing gas, and have a bloated and distended stomach.
- For gas-related stomach aches, you can also get digestive enzymes. These help reduce symptoms such as pain, indigestion, bloating, and gas.
Drink chamomile tea to relax stomach muscles. Chamomile tea has anti-inflammatory properties that can help ease stomach irritation. It can also help to relax the muscle of the upper digestive tract to relieve stomach aches and mild constipation. Add 1 chamomile teabag to 1 cup (240 ml) of boiling water and steep for 3-4 minutes before drinking it.
- Chamomile also has sedative properties that can help ease digestive problems.
Reach for peppermint tea or candy to reduce stomach pains. Peppermint helps to improve the flow of bile in the body, which helps digestion and prevents stomach issues. For a potent dose of peppermint, drink a cup of peppermint tea. Alternatively, opt for peppermint candy, which is less potent but will still benefit your stomach.
Milk is very important for a healthy lifestyle, as studies show that people who drink milk avoid significant fat gain. In milk there is calcium for healthy bones, phosphorous, magnesium, protein, vitamin B12, vitamin A, zinc, riboflavin, folate, vitamin C, and most importantly, vitamin D.
Buy organic milk. Studies have shown that organic milk is much healthier than regular milk. Some benefits of organic milk is the fact that organic milk is from cows that haven't been given growth hormones, it is wholesome, produced without harmful pesticides, etc.
- Organic milk isn't produced with antibiotics. Overuse of antibiotics is a serious health problem. Today, of all the main places that antibiotics is overused is in agriculture. Organic milk comes from cows that were not given antibiotics, so it doesn't contribute to the growing problem of bacterial resistance.
Be aware of all the vitamins and minerals found in milk:
- Calcium: Keeps bones and teeth healthy; helps your body maintain bone mass.
- Protein: A good source of energy: builds and repairs your muscle tissue; good after work-outs.
- Potassium: Helps you keep a good blood pressure.
- Phosphorus: Helps strengthen your bones and gives you energy.
- Vitamin D: Helps your body maintain your bones.
- Vitamin B12: Helps maintain healthy red blood cells and helps maintain nerve tissue.
- Vitamin A: Helps maintain the immune system; helps maintain normal vision and good skin.
- Niacin: Improves your metabolism; have a glass before doing aerobics.
Drink milk to have clear skin. For thousands of years, milk has been known to keep skin clear. The lactic acid found in milk aids in removing dead skin cells, and therefore keeps your skin clear and rejuvenated.
Drink milk for healthy teeth. Milk has been shown to protect the enamel against acidic foods. Also, the calcium and vitamin D found in milk keeps bones strong, although teeth are not considered bones.