Doctor in Gautam Clinic Pvt Ltd
Male Sex Problems Ayurvedic Treatment
Male Infertility Treatment
Female Sexual Problems
Weight Gain and Loss
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from erectile dysfunction. Never once that I felt that Dr Inderjeet Singh Gautam is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the bestI saw Inderjeet Singh Gautam clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. The facilities available in the Gautam Clinic Pvt Ltd - Faridabad are very nice. During the treatment, Dr Inderjeet Singh Gautam supported me a lot. In the very first sitting, Inderjeet Singh Gautam clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Thanks to Dr Sudhansu Pandey that the erectile dysfunction he gave me has given brilliant results. All the staff members were very helpful. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. The Gautam Clinic Pvt Ltd - Faridabad was equipped with various facilities. I was quite impressed with Sudhansu Pandey concept of holistic healing.
Initially the symptoms of hiv aids were not that severe but then it became worse. I am so thankfulto Dr Inderjeet Singh who has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The atmosphere in the Gautam Clinic is always so positive and full of life. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. I consulted Dr Inderjeet singh. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The treatment given by Dr Inderjeet has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my masturbation addiction. I saw Dr Inderjeet''s advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. He is one of the best sexologist in the city. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. T With the help of his treatment for masturbation addiction, I am almost back to my normal self.
Due to my premature ejaculation issue my daily activities were suffering. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The facilities available in the Gautam Clinic are very nice. Over the period of time the premature ejaculation treatment has helped me a lot. Dr Sudhansu Pandey has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
Inderjeet Singh Gautam guidance has helped me immensely in treating Male sexual problem. Whatever tests he prescribed, were very correct and gave an exact idea about my condition. During the complete male sexual problems treatment program he always supported and motivated me. He is very professional and is a really patient listener.
Never thought I will suffer from nightfall like this. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from nightfall. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. The nurses at the Gautam Clinic in Faridabad were really helpful. I searched Dr Sudhansu Pandey online and saw his reviews. he has expert knowledge in the field.
The premature ejaculation issue was increasing day by day. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. The complete process of premature ejaculation treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Dr Gautam is very patient with all his patients.
I had a small penis size due to which I was worried.I was unable to find any solution to this problem. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Sudhansu. Over the period of time the small penis size treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. I am happy with the results .
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from masturbation addiction. Dr Sudhansu is really like god send person.He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Gautam Clinic .
I thank Dr Inderjeet for helping me resolve my sexual weakness issue. He is really a great doctor. He treated me very patiently. He asked me number of questions in order to find out the major cause. The overall treatment was very effective and I am happy with that.
The small penis treatment given by Dr Inderjeet was very effective. I was very tensed because of this problem, but after consulting him, I am feeling much better now. He is really a great sexologist and have years of experience in this field.
I was depressed as I started experiencing sexual weakness. I chose to consult Dr Sudhansu ,a well knowledgeable sexologist in Mohali. THe treatment he gave, benefitted me great extent. I would definitely recommend him to anyone gladly.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful. Thanks doc. But problem is that she is not getting her periods of this months.. its almost 10days over of her date. so we are scared.
I was not able to conceive even during my fertile period. I consullted Dr Indrjeet singh Gautam. He helped me in fertile period treatment. I was quite benefitted with the prescription he provided.
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are very helpful. You perfectly diagnosed it. I think I over masturbate and I do that while watching porn. Even I thought it must be due to this.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, sensible and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful. Thank you for your advice. I'll definitely try again. Nd which type of position should be good?
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be very helpful, well-reasoned, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Sudhansu Pandey provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much doctor. will you suggest me the positions which i can try for easy and good sexual satisfaction.
There are number of sexual diseases known nowadays and flaxseed is very beneficial for curing these sexual disorders in both men and women.Flaxseed oil and seeds both offer number of sexual benefits in both men and women as well. Some of the sexual benefits offered by Flaxseed are listed below.
- It is beneficial for increasing libido:Testosterone, a natural sex hormone known in human body and regular use of flaxseed helps to increase testosterone thus resulting in increase of libido and other male sexual characteristics. Apart from these flax seeds also contains fatty acids, which are considered as the major building blocks for sex hormones.
- It promotes Male Fertility: Flaxseed oil is considered as one of the best supplement for promoting fertility. It contains L-Arginine which is very beneficial for promoting sperm counts. Flaxseed oils are useful for making sperm healthy.
- It improves Sexual Performance: Flaxseed Oil plays a major role in increasing blood flow to sexual organs thus promoting longer erections.
- Green tea can help you lose weight. Several studies have suggested that the flavonoids and caffeine in green tea can help elevate metabolic rate, increase fat oxidation and even improve insulin activity. One study showed that those who consumed green tea and caffeine lost an average of 2.9 pounds during a 12-week period, while sticking to their regular diet. Another study suggested the increase in calorie output was equal to about 100 calories over a 24-hour period.
- You don’t need to drink a lot of green tea to help you lose weight. While weight loss benefits vary based on different dynamics, they have been found by drinking as little as 2.5 cups of green tea per day.
- Some green tea varieties are better for weight loss than others. If you’re all about that green and on a weight-loss mission, you might want to choose Matcha green tea—the richest green tea source of nutrients and antioxidants. Registered dietitian Isabel K Smith explains why: “The whole leaf is ground and consumed as part of the beverage, as opposed to other (most) types of green tea where the leaves are steeped and then the tea is consumed.”
- There’s a right and wrong way to brew green tea. When brewing green tea, take a little extra care, as boiling water is bad for the precious catechins (tea’s healthy chemicals). Do bring your water to a boil, but let it rest for about ten minutes. Then, pour the water over the tea and brew for about one minute before serving. Of course, the brew time can be made shorter or longer, depending on your taste.
If sex hurts, you won’t want to do it. For most of us, pain stops desire cold. It’s estimated that about 20% of women suffer vaginal pain with foreplay or intercourse. Pain can be intermittent or chronic and can stem from a wide variety of causes, like infections, yeast, STDs, allergies, drug reactions, nerve damage, and chronic disorders. Unfortunately, many women complaining of pain during sex are dismissed as being inhibited, having psychiatric problems, or merely exaggerating the problem – when, in fact, their symptoms are related to legitimate medical issues.
Here are just a few common causes of sexual pain:
1. Poor arousal. When a woman becomes aroused, the labia, clitoris, and vagina swell and natural lubrication is produced inside the vagina – all of which help protect a woman from pain during intercourse.
2. Vaginal clenching. If you’re about to do something that has repeatedly caused you pain in the past, you are going to flinch. When sex hurts, women unconsciously squeeze their vaginal muscles contracting the space available for the penis to enter, causing intercourse to hurt more.
3. He has a large penis. While men may worry a great deal about being too small, women complain to me about twenty times as often about him being too big. Sex can hurt if he is well-endowed either by length or girth.
4. Menopause. As the hormone estrogen diminishes, a woman’s vulvar and vaginal tissue becomes thinner and less lubricated. And, to add to the problem, during mid-life, couples often stop having sex as often due to either his or her waning desire. Unfortunately, infrequent sexual intercourse can cause vaginal atrophy.
5. Vestibulitis. This pain, often described as burning, occurs just at the entrance or “vestibule” of the vagina – most frequently around the lower crescent of the vagina (in clock terms, from 4 o’clock to 7 o‘clock). With vestibulitis, the vagina usually has a red area surrounding the vaginal opening. Without this red demarcation, however, the diagnosis is sometimes missed at a regular gynecological exam.
6. Vaginismus – an inability to be penetrated. Anxiety is at the root of a woman’s pain when her vagina contracts and will not allow any form of penetration. Women with vaginismusoften have had trouble using tampons, painful gynecological exams and fear of painful intercourse.
Anxiety" is a general term that describes a variety of experiences, including nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worry, that are common in several mental health disorders. While most of us have anxiety at some time, this is completely different from an anxiety attack or anxiety disorder. Normal feelings of nervousness, worry, and fear often have a known trigger (a major exam, money issues, or seeing a bug). But when you're having a full blown panic attack or anxiety attack, the symptoms — chest pain, flushing skin, racing heart, and difficulty breathing — can make you feel as though you're going to faint, lose your mind, or die. The reality is, you won’t. The key to surviving is to learn all you can about anxiety attacks and practice the skills you need to get through them.
According to the Mayo Clinic, signs of an anxiety attack include:
- Abdominal cramping
- Chest pain
- Dizziness, light-headedness, or faintness
- Fear of loss of control or death
- Feeling of unreality or detachment
- Hot flashes
- Numbness or tingling sensation
- Rapid, pounding heart rate
- Sense of impending doom or danger
- Shortness of breath or tightness in your throat
- Trembling or shaking
The causes of anxiety attacks are not well understood. Some traumatic life events can set off anxiety attacks if the person is prone to depression or anxiety disorders. Also, medical conditions and some medications may trigger anxiety attacks. Many believe anxiety attacks run in families with a genetic predisposition. In other words, if your mom and her sister had anxiety attacks, it’s likely you will, too.
1. High Source of Vitamin C
If you thought that lemons and oranges were the highest sources of Vitamin C, then think again! According to the nutritional break-up of kiwi fruit, per 100 grams contain 154 percentage of Vitamin C, which is almost twice that of lemons and oranges. Vitamin C acts as powerful antioxidant, eliminating free radicals that could cause inflammation or cancer. It also helps in boosting the immunity of the body against harmful pathogens.
2. Sleep Inducer
Having trouble sleeping? According to a research done by Taipei Medical University, “Numerous studies have revealed that kiwi fruit contains many medicinally useful compounds, among which antioxidants and serotonin may be beneficial in the treatment of sleep disorders.” It is said that having two kiwi fruits one hour before bedtime can help immensely in inducing sleep.
3. Good Source of Dietary Fiber
This exotic fruit is loaded with dietary fiber, which helps in the prevention of numerous diseases. According to a study done by the University of Leeds, “Increasing consumption of fibre-rich foods can lower risks of both cardiovascular disease (CVD) and coronary heart disease (CHD).” According to researchers at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, high fiber foods keep one full for longer and control metabolic markers like blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. It also facilities weight loss and is often recommended to diabetics.
4. Helps in Digestion
Kiwi fruit contains an enzyme known as actinidain which is known for its protein dissolving properties, similar to that of papain in papaya. This is the reason why it is commonly used as a meat tenderiser. Moreover, it helps in the digestion of proteins in the body and is also known to help patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
Please note: Depression is a serious medical condition and can require medical attention. If you suffer from depression, please call your doctor for diagnosis and a treatment plan that works for you.
The first problem with depression is its definition. A feeling or mental state isn’t easily measured or defined. Sure, there’s a clinical definition, but diagnostic criteria can be awfully subjective. Because of this, and because of the pressure for doctors to prescribe expensive drugs, antidepressants are doled out to people who don’t qualify for the diagnosis of major depression. This includes giving pills to people with insomnia, muscle spasms, or really any report of being bummed out.
The DSM-5 (the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) lays out the diagnostic criteria for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) like this (more or less): Five (or more) of the following symptoms have to be present for a consecutive 2-week period. At least one of these has to be “depressed mood” or “loss of interest or pleasure”:
- Depressed mood (i.e., sad, empty, hopeless)
- Diminished of pleasure in all (or almost all) activities
- Change in weight more than 5% in one month when not dieting
- Insomnia or hypersomnia nearly every day
- Psychomotor changes (slowed down or sped up) – must be observed by others
- Fatigue or loss of energy nearly every day
- Feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt nearly every day
- Diminished ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness, nearly every day
- Recurrent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, or suicidal attempts
- Again, while it’s likely that doctors are overprescribing antidepressants, it’s important that if you’re suffering from any of the above criteria, you call your doctor to get some help!
As we all here since our childhood about the statement that, “Health is wealth”. It has very literal meaning that good health is more than important to the money. There are nothing have been blessed to us to be stable all through the life except a good health. People who do not have good health are very poor even if they have lots of money. They cannot buy a good health however can maintain a good health using their money. People should follow healthy life style in order to get good health. People who are not involved in the healthy life style may suffer a range of health disorders like overweight, high blood pressure, obese, heart
diseases, obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, kidney problems, liver disorders and so many.
Money matters however, not as important as health. Spending lots of money on five star hotels or other entertainment sources for a day but living a bad daily routine is not good. Being physically and mentally healthy helps a person to be socially and financially healthy too. Here are some tips which can help a person to be healthy and happy:
- People should avoid unhealthy foods having high calories.
- Everyone should eat their breakfast at right time.
- Maintaining balanced diet is very necessary task in order to get healthy.
- Daily physical exercises, yoga and meditation are also important part of healthy life.
- Any bad habit such as smoking, drinking alcohol, bad life style, etc should be avoided.
- People should follow less salt and sugar as well as more water intake strategy to be healthy.
1. Benefit: Nutrition, straight up
Packing in quite a bit of soluble fiber (4 grams per medium apple) for a modest amount of calories (95) makes apples a filling, sweet snack. Plus, a medium apple counts as 1 cup of fruit, so after eating one you’re well on your way to meeting your daily fruit quota (around 2 cups for adults on a 2,000-calorie diet). They also are a good source of immune-boosting vitamin C (providing 14% of the Daily Value).
2. Weight Loss
Apples satisfy hunger for few calories so it’s not surprising that they can be part of a healthy diet that promotes weight loss. And in a recent study, dried apples also helped participants lose some weight. Women who ate a cup of dried apples daily for a year lost some weight and lowered their cholesterol and heart disease markers. Florida State University researchers think apples’ antioxidants and pectin (a type of fiber) are responsible for the benefits—and think that fresh apples would be even more effective.
3. Heart Health
The Florida State study is not the only one to link apple consumption to heart health. Last year, the Iowa Women’s Health Study reported that, among the 34,000-plus women it’s been tracking for nearly 20 years, apples were associated with a lower risk of death from both coronary heart disease and cardiovascular disease. Some years earlier, Finnish researchers studying dietary data collected over 28 years from 9,208 men and women found that frequent apple eaters had the lowest risk of suffering strokes compared with nonapple eaters. Experts attribute the heart-healthy benefits to antioxidant compounds found in apples, which help prevent LDL cholesterol from oxidizing and inhibit inflammation. Plus, the soluble fiber in apples has also been shown to lower cholesterol levels.
4. Protect Against Metabolic Syndrome
People who eat apples may be less likely to suffer from metabolic syndrome, a cluster of symptoms linked to an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes. Joyce Hendley reported in EatingWell Magazine that researchers who analyzed National Health and Nutrition Examination Study (NHANES) data, a survey of eating and health habits, found that people who had eaten apples in any form over the past day were 27 percent less likely to have symptoms of metabolic syndrome than those who didn’t. The apple eaters also had lower levels of C-reactive protein, a marker of inflammation whose presence in the blood suggests an increased risk for heart disease and diabetes.
5. Exercise Extender
Eating an apple before you work out may boost your exercise endurance. Apples deliver an antioxidant called quercetin, which aids endurance by making oxygen more available to the lungs. One study showed that quercetin—when taken in supplement form—helped people bike longer.
Those who follow yoga may have heard of the practice of pranayam. The word is derived from 'Prana' which stands for 'life force' and 'Ayama' which means 'to lengthen or to work on it'. Prana, in yogic terms, means the force within the body that is vital for the functioning of the body as well as its vitality. Yogic texts describe Prana as a potent force that runs through various chakras and nadis in the body to keep the body healthy, energized and invigorated. Breathing plays an extremely crucial role in the regulation and maintenance of Prana.
- It is believed that when the Prana is not able to move freely in the body - due to blockages in chakras or nadis - a person begins to harbour sickness. The concept of prana and its effect on a person's well-being has more to do with the mental state, mindfulness and the emotional health of a person. Interestingly, just the way we breathe may affect the way we perceive things as well as our mental health. Therefore, pranayama is a simple practice of many breathing techniques and asanas that promote emotional, mental and physical well-being.
- Breathing lies at the center of human existence, therefore it forms the core of any yogic practice. Breathing facilitates oxygen supply to the brain as well as to rest of the body. According to your prakriti, pranayam can have varying effects on your state of mind as well as emotional health.
- "Most people breathe incorrectly. They use only the small part of their lung's capacity," noted yoga expert Anju Kalhan. Shallow breathing - not using lung's capacity to the fullest - deprives the body of oxygen and prana, which are essential for good health. Correct breathing is also a great way to detoxify the body.
The benefits of practicing pranayam can be many. Apart from rendering vitality to the body, it also enhances the quality of prana and makes you feel more uplifted, motivated, positive and happier. Yoga is essentially a practice that aims at cleansing, balancing, fixing, strengthening and challenging the body both from within as well as on the outside. While you learn to breathe correctly, you're setting things right internally, giving various bodily processes a thorough cleanse. Pranayam is a practice that helps in bringing the body, mind and soul in sync. Practicing pranayama has great benefits for people suffering from anxiety disorders, depression and other mental-health issues.
The typical yogic breathing technique is popularly known as the Ujjayi breathing wherein you take a long breath first filling up your stomach and then the chest. While you inhale, the stomach is the first to go in followed by the chest. This facilitates maximum oxygen retention by the body. Yoga expert Mithilesh Kumar calls Ujjayibreathing a great way to get rid of respiratory issues, heart troubles, digestive disorders, stress and lung-related problems.
Types of pranayam
Yogic breathing techniques are easy to do and can be done in the comfort of your home. However, do get in touch with a certified yoga expert before you try any of these. Certain pranayam techniques like Surya Bhedi (right-to-right nostril breathing - heat-generating/fire dominated technique) or Chandra Bhedi Pranayam (left-to-left breathing; cooling/water dominated technique) target specific issues and must be practiced only on being recommended. Kapalbhati is one of the most popular types of pranayamwherein a person takes a long breath and then exhales in short, intermittent bursts. Alternate nostril (Anulom Vilom) breathing is another easy exercise. Breathing retention is another type of pranayam that helps strengthen lung capacity. Inhale a deep breath and hold for as long as you can, this ensures greater oxygen supply and absorption. However, if you suffer from hypertension of heart issue, skip practicing breathing retention.
Bananas are loaded with valuable micronutrients, especially potassium. Potassium is one of the most important electrolytes in the body, helping to regulate heart function as well as fluid balance – a key factor in regulating blood pressure. The effectiveness of potassium-rich foods such as bananas, in lowering blood pressure and protecting against heart disease and strokes is well accepted and bolstered by considerable scientific evidence.
- Bananas are soothing to the gastrointestinal tract due to their high content of pectin – as soluble fibre that not only lowers cholesterol but normalises bowel function. The high fibre content of bananas promote satiety (feelings of fullness).
- The resistant starch in bananas also has a prebiotic effect, helping to keep gut bacteria happy by increasing the production of short chain fatty acids for digestive health.
- Bananas and plantains are picked underripe and transported from the tropics and set to ripen on the supermarket shelves or in our fruit bowls. Those with green tips are not quite ripe, but they will continue to ripen if stored at room temperature, particularly if placed in a plastic or paper bag as the gases they emit stimulate further ripening (and can ripen other fruits they are placed with).
- When bananas have light speckles of brown on their skins it is a sign they have ripened naturally. When buying plantain, choose those with skins that are neither yellow nor too brown.
- Bananas are grown in hot climates, so they do not naturally like the cold. If kept in the fridge, the enzymes that cause them to ripen are deactivated. Instead you might find the skin blackens. Although if you prefer an underripe banana you might want to keep them in the fridge.
- Bananas freeze well. Peel the skin off first and put them in a freezer bag. Frozen bananas can be blended in a food processor to make a delicious dairy-free ‘ice cream’ or pop them in your blender for a cool and creamy addition to a smoothie.