Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dushnant KaushikYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year my height is 5.7 inch and my weight is 56 kg only I have done so many thing and many types of medicine but my weight is not increase before 6 month I take weight gainer it increase my weight up to 61 kg but at that I have loss my weight automatically please give me some advise what I can help me to increase my weight.
My wife is having a problem in vagina. She was in period now after few days some black solid muscle is coming out and the stomach is paining what should I do.
Hi doctor m 25 years old. After urinate my testis are paining, feeling dullness in scrotum, sometimes it's shrink and heavy paining .bad smell in urine. Im getting treatment since last 2 years bt there is nothing improvement. I done 3-4 times color Doppler, scrotum usg, That shows varicocele n mild epididymis cyst. N also did urine routine that shows normal almost all doctor's said to me there nothing serious. They gave me painkiller. N suggest to were supporter. Bt this not reduce my pain. But the day by day my pain is gaining. Doctor I am so worried about that. All time m thinking about that. Various negative things comes in mind. About my marriage n all Doctor pls pls pls help me.
Hello doctor while playing with my friends and my knee started too pain a lot then I went too the doctor and after the MRI doctor told that I have ACL tear in my knee and I have to undergo arthroscopic ACL reconstruction but it have been a year and I have not done the operation because it do not pain much but some time it starts too pain when I play keep standing for long time what should I do now please help.
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.
My height is 5.11 and my weight is around 64 so my question is according to height weight ratios should I improve my weight or its correct for me?
My name is Apurv, I am 20 years old, what should I do for weight gain? I have no idea that , what kind of good I have to eat .so please tell me about this problem.
Serum PSA and Testosterone Levels
Serum PSA levels may useful for diagnosing hypogonadism (low testosterone), Italian researchers say.
In the past, the relationship between PSA levels and testosterone has been difficult to define, as some researchers have found a connection and others have not.
The goals of this study were to better understand this possible relationship for men with sexual dysfunction and to determine whether PSA levels may give information about testosterone levels.
Almost three thousand men participated in the study. All of them were seeking treatment for sexual dysfunction and had PSA levels of less than 4 ng/mL. They ranged in age from 18 to 85 with a mean age of 52.5 ± 12.4 years.
A variety of physical measurements were conducted, including blood pressure, waist circumference, testis volume, total testosterone, HDL cholesterol, and triglycerides. Also, each man was interviewed using the Structured Interview on Erectile Dysfunction (SIEDY), ANDROTEST, a tool that screens for hypogonadism in men with erectile dysfunction, and PsychoANDROTEST, which examines the psychological signs and symptoms of low testosterone.
After adjusting for age, the researchers found that low PSA levels were associated with delayed puberty and lower testis volume, two markers of hypogonadism. Low PSA was also associated with metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases.
Two other aspects of the research were noted.
First, the authors reported that the “saturation hypothesis” was supported. The connection between PSA levels and testosterone was only present when men’s testosterone levels were lower than average. For men with normal testosterone levels, the relationship was not as clear.
In this study, PSA levels did not rise substantially when total testosterone levels were above 8 nmol/L.
“It might be inferred that [testosterone] therapy in men with values above this point would not be expected to result in a rise in PSA, whereas men with [testosterone] values below this point may very well experience a rise in PSA,” the authors wrote.
Second, age appeared to play a role in the applicability of the findings. Using PSA levels to predict low testosterone was more accurate in younger patients.
“The efficacy of PSA, as a ‘screener’ for hypogonadism is modest and decreases as a function of aging, when PSA levels are affected by other factors, besides androgen activity,” the authors explained.
The study was published online in July in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Rastrelli, Giulia, MD, et al.
“Serum PSA as a Predictor of Testosterone Deficiency”
(Full-text. First published online: July 16, 2013)
- See more at: http://www.issm.info/news/sex-health-headlines/serum-psa-and-testosterone-levels#sthash.62jmdKR1.dpuf
What should I do for weight lose. How I can get slim. Not slim atlst average. Which trips should I need to follow?
Keep The Acne At Bay With Easy Tips
1. Avoid greasy, unhealthy food avoid sugary n starch product like cake, chocolate, white bread, fried food and sweets.
2. Remove make up before bed.
3. Avoid make up as far as possible if at all use powder n gel based product.
Avoid cream based products as they clog pores.