Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dushnant Kaushik
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dushnant KaushikYour feedback matters!
Hi I am satish man age 38. I have a dry itchy face with some acne problems also. What should I do. Which moisturizer do I use. I have dandruff too.
I underwent an ACL operation on 8th December 2015. Then Physiotherapy for 2 months. I am still unable to run and sometimes I feel pain in the knee when I bend it completely or use stairs or do fast walking. I want to ask that after how much time, I could run or walk fastly or swim without pain. I am doing regular exercise of my knee for 15 mins like cardio, half Squats etc.
I'm using hair straighter very much and thats why my hair is bcom so rough and looking very bad what can I do for get healthy and long hair?
Sir/Madam I want Prp session for my hairs soo please tell me the cost of per session in delhi and how many session is necessary for best result and any negative effect for this prp session.
My tummy is fatty. How can I decrease my stomach? I did regular exercise in morning but the stomach did not decrease. please help me.
Knee replacement is a surgery wherein an artificial joint is used to replace a diseased, damaged or worn out knee. This surgery is common among people who fall in the age group of 60-80, but recent trends seem to suggest that younger people are opting for this surgery as well. The lifetime of the artificial knee joint is around 20 years, provided the knee is well cared for.
Why do you need knee replacement?
Most common reason is “high grade osteoarthritis” due to wear and tear of the knee joint. The pre-hospital study of the Knee joint is mandatory and would decide what kind of Replacement is suitable to the patient. If there is diabetes or hypertension associated with this, then it should be controlled well before undergoing surgery. Hemoglobin of at least 10 gm% is required.
If the mobility in your knee joint is reduced leading to impaired functioning of the knee joint, then you might need a knee replacement surgery. You may experience pain while walking, sitting and, in some cases, resting as well.
Some of the common reasons why you may opt for this particular surgery are:
- Gout, where, small crystals are formed inside the joint.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune system of the body attacks the body’s healthy tissues.
- Hemophilia, wherein, the blood ceases to clot normally.
- Injuries to the knee.
- Disorders that cause unusual bone growth (bone dysplasias).
- Death of bone in the knee joint following blood supply problems (avascular necrosis).
- Knee deformity with pain and loss of cartilage.
- Unusual growth of bones in the knee joint.
Knee replacement surgery is classified into:
- Partial Knee Replacement: In this surgery, only one part of the joint is replaced.
- Total Knee Replacement: Total knee replacement surgery involves replacement of both sides of the knee joint.
The usual hospital stay period is around 2-3 days after the surgery is completed. Initially, you will require the help of crutches to walk for at least 2 months. You may also be asked to do gentle knee strengthening exercises. It may take up to 3 months to recover completely from a knee replacement surgery.
Present age of girl around 25 years she never mensurated even now Dr. says she have small uterus I want to know eggs are produced in the ovaries or not is there any possibility for their pregnancy or any treatment.
I have a desk job from last 2year so my weight has gone up to 80 to 85 then what I can do for lose my weight.
If you had suffered a heart attack recently, it is quite natural to for a patient to feel weak as the heart goes through a tremendous amount of stress during the condition. So, it is very important for a heart patient to know the things that will help you them recover from it. A healthy diet is the first step towards the recovery. A proper diet can not only help you recover quickly, but you won’t suffer from a second attack too. If people had followed this dietary habits beforehand, then they wouldn’t have to face a heart attack in the first place. So, to recover and get back to your daily lifestyle, you must keep these foods in your daily diet.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are a must and are of paramount importance when it comes to recovering from a heart attack. The most significant advantage is that they have lower calories and at the same time they provide sufficient nutrition. They will keep your blood pressure at a standard level and thus promote the health of your heart. Fruits and vegetables that are rich in potassium can also combat and balance the counter-effects that result from sodium. So, avoid your oily snacks and have fruits instead.
- Green Tea: Green tea is highly recommended by doctors for patients that have recently suffered a heart attack. They have been proven to be at risk of heart attack and other health problems related to the heart by 20%. Green tea does not contain any calories and is rich in anti-oxidants which are the main constituents responsible for the recovery.
- Nuts: You must have already been aware of the several advantages of consuming almonds. Another addition to its advantages is aiding the process of recovery after a heart attack. However, it is to be noted that nuts are good for a person who has suffered a heart attack only if they are not salted.
- Whole Grains: The refined grains tend to lose their nutrients while on the other hand whole grains are rich in fiber and nutrients. They will keep your blood pressure in check and promote the well-being of your heart.
What to avoid?
Apart from the items mentioned above, there are several foods that you must avoid at all costs. The first one that comes in this list is the food items that are rich in sugar content. This will lead to an increase in weight and thus aggravate heart problems. You must also avoid salty foods as they will increase your blood pressure. Avoid meats and eggs as much as you can as they are highly rich in cholesterol which is another factor that must be avoided.