Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dushnant KaushikYour feedback matters!
What should I do for hair fall and unhealthy hair and my age Is only 25 years I get white hairs too.
I am a 20 years old guy. I have much dandruff on my head. Even when I wash my head it again appears the next day. Due to this I think my hair are also becoming short. Please recommend me some remedy firstly for home.
Hi I am 19 years old and my weight is 80 kg and my height is 160 cm so how can increase my height like 6 ft and lose my weight like 55 kg.
I have ringworm problems between my thighs! And the colour of the skin there is black! My upper has medium white colour skin.
I am not able to satisfy my girlfriend due to premature ejaculation .No erection problem any solution or medicine?
I am 20 years old. I didn't get sleep daily. I think it is due to eating less food. I.e that food is not required to your stomach. Tell me the reason which I specified is true or not.
I have varicose veins in both of my legs. My weight is 57 kg & height is 4.11.i also have regular pain in my back & legs. Pl suggest something about my pain & also about how to cure varicose veins.
I am 24 year old and my height is 5'10" and according to my height and age my weight is too low. What should I take to improve my weight so that I will look good and smart? Please help me out.
Sir I am a student. Study in in degree. Sir I want to gain some weight. So wat diet should I follow.
I was getting a pain in abdomen few days back and consult a doctor daigone and told me you got fatty liver gave me some medicine which I used but after few days I got some kind of fungal infection whole body its like red pimples witj itching.
I usually cone across pimples on my face every 6-7 days please provide me suggestions how to stop such things what should I prefer to eat what not please reply me so that it will be helpful in reducing pimples on my face.
I have periods problem. It gets start before the date. Means 15days before it get starts. Wht should I do?
Typhoid is an infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation, brought about by the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It can also be brought about by Salmonella paratyphi, a related bacterium that generally causes a less extreme sickness. The bacteria are stored in water or in the food by a human carrier and are then spread to other individuals around them.
There are many ways to avoid typhoid fever:
- Vaccination: Take one dose of the vaccine one week before travelling. The other is given orally in four cases, with one container to be taken every alternate day. Neither one of the vaccines is 100% effective. Both require repetitive immunisation since the effect of vaccines diminishes over time.
- Washing your hands: Frequently washing your hands in hot, soapy water is the most ideal approach to control contamination. Wash before eating or cooking food and after using the toilet. Use a hand sanitiser in cases where water isn't accessible.
- Drinking clean water: There are a few ways in which you can avoid getting typhoid fever spread by contaminated water.
- Abstain from drinking untreated water.
- Contaminated drinking water is a specific issue in areas where typhoid fever is endemic. Thus, drink only boiled or filtered water, or canned or packaged carbonated drinks.
- Carbonated filtered water is more secure than non-carbonated filtered water.
- Request drinks without ice.
- Use filtered water to brush your teeth and try not to swallow water in the shower.
- Clean water can get contaminated again in case it is not put away securely.
- Store the clean drinking water in a container with a little opening and use it within four hours.
- Staying away from raw fruits and vegetables: Maintain a strategic distance from crude foods grown in the ground. Since crude produce may have been washed away in water, maintain distance from products of the soil that you cannot peel, particularly lettuce. To be totally protected, you might need to stay away from street food completely.
- Cooking: Pick hot foods. Keep away from food that is put away or served at room temperature. Steaming hot nourishments are ideal. Also, in spite of all precautions, there is no assurance that the food served at the finest restaurants is safe for your health. It is best to stay away from foods served by street side vendors. Completely cook all meats, fish and vegetables. Eat them while they are still hot.
- Washing: Wash your dishes and utensils with proper dish washing soap and water. Wash your cutting board particularly well with a cleanser and water.
- Peeling: Peeling fruits and vegetables protects you from typhoid. Eat natural products that have been freshly washed and peeled, for example, oranges and bananas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.