Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurabh Dogra Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh Dogra SharmaYour feedback matters!
I don't enjoy sex much. I like hand job n masturbation. Now when urinating penis swells n tip vein pains. It it easily curable? I am 51. Overweight bn but not fat.
Hi, I meat with an accident last year Feb and in that my Hip ball was dislocated. I have been operated and 1 screw has been inserted to fix it. I have been advised that I can't sit on floor. So in that case how I will do yoga to loss my weight. Request you to please suggest me. Thanks & Regards Ranjan Mathur.
Hello, My friend is 20 years old male and 69 KG he his three pimples on anus from the last four months one big and two new pimples has grown the two small pimples are paining please help and please keep this message private. Thanks a lot.
I have a problem which is that I couldn't sleep well at night or some times even not at all. What can I do to get sleep properly at night.
Jab bhi me morning me so ke uthta hu to ,aisa lgta h mere body me jaan hi ni h ,meri body kafi tired lgti h. Me kya kru?
Hi sir, My age 25 I'm suffering to stamina problem past 20 years. Can you tell me about treatment this problem?
I am 23 years old male I weigh 93 kg from last two m dieting and exercising but there's no result my weight is still 93 kgs I run 2kms daily and walk a km I have almost all the foods containing high carbs but still it's not working what should I do now?
I am 55 years age i am sugar patient my sugar levels between 185 to 220,please help me with medicines.
I am 23 years old women. Marriage after 1 year. I have no child. I am with pcos. Which treatment is good for pcos. Please help me.
Am 15 ,but I dnt grow wll am just 5 feet, I do exercise every evening, and I use to drink milk everyday, and tried ashwagandhapowder but I can drnk it along with milk bcos of his taste, Doctor pls suggest me some medicines with no side effects to grow, this society is teasing me so pls help me and suggest me gud medicines with no side effects to grow taller, I do stretching exercise at evening.
There is lot of pimples on my face and I do not know how do I get rid of pimples. Plss prescribe me some medicine or cream.
When an injury happens, the normal tendency of the skin is to repair itself from inside out, until it is completely closed and healed. However, in some cases, due to various reasons, excessively large scars can form. These hypertrophic scars are known as keloids. Here is everything you would like to know about keloids:
Features of keloids:
- Benign, fibrous, smooth, hard growths that form over a healed wound
- Can be bigger than the original wound
- Most commonly found on chest, ear lobes, cheeks, and abdomen
- Pregnant women are usually at the risk of developing keloids
- Though they do not develop into malignant lesions, they are a cosmetic issue, especially when the visible portions of skin are affected
- They are localized, flesh-colored and red in color
- They are raised from the surrounding tissue and are prone to repeat injury
- It continues to grow with time
- Could cause discomfort and irritation when it comes in contact with clothing
- Sun exposure or tanning can worsen it and cause tenderness
- Common injuries that can lead to keloid formation include burns, surgical incisions, skin piercings, chicken pox scars, tattoos, etc.
- Treatment for keloids may not always be effective and need repeat treatments
Treatment options: If the keloid is not in a visible area and does not cause any problem, it is best to leave it untreated and observe for any changes. The following changes could indicate the need for treatment.
- Change in color from pale pink to red (indicating inflammation)
- Severe increase in pain/tenderness
- Sudden increase in size, which could indicate malignancy (keloids are an area where benign growth can turn cancerous)
- A biopsy can be done to identify if treatment is necessary. This involves removing a small part of the tissue by injection and sending it for laboratory examination.
Treatment options include both nonsurgical and surgical. Nonsurgical methods are tried first before resorting to surgery.
- Steroid injections into the keloid to control growth and inflammation
- Moisturization to keep it soft and avoid dryness and cracking and bleeding
- Freezing the tissue (cryotherapy) to freeze the growth can help in further increase in the size of the tissue
- Laser to remove the tissue, especially if it is small. Alternately, this could be used as a secondary measure after the keloid is excised to prevent further growth
- Radiation therapy to shrink the growth
- Surgical excision, where the keloid is quite visible or large. This could be followed by radiation or laser to prevent further growth.
Also, in people who are prone to develop keloids, surgical incisions can be treated for a longer time with pressure dressings and silicone pads.