Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Charu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Charu is highly tented and experienced Ayurveda doctor. She has great understanding to the diseases and the best part is, her very friendly way of consultation. She is practicing Ayurveda in practical way. I highly recommend her.
A very good Doctor with deep knowledge of medicine. Her diagnostic skills are excellent.She is dedicated and caring for her patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Charu Agarwal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and prompt. Thank you ma'am. I went to ayurvedic doctor also but the prices are very high that I could not afford. Anyways thanks a lot for replying.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Charu Agarwal to be knowledgeable. Ya only knowledgeable like
I was suffering from chronic fissure from long time. After 3 months I am cured from chronic fissure. But there was anal tag. Initially the size was large, but day by day it reduced in size. But it has not gone inside anus. Small portion is there. Surgeon told me it is anal tag and you will require surgery for that. He also told there is small ano cutaneous fistula pus. I went to another surgeon specialist, where he inspected my anus using proctoscopy. He told there is no fistula the skin tag is pile. That is causing you pain and itching. Then I asked him whether fissure is there. He told I don't see any fissure. Fissure heals on its own by managing proper lifestyle. But he told that the area inside anus may be filled with fibrosis. He also told to do laser surgery for piles. I am worried that during surgery do they remove fibrosis also along with piles, b coz if fibrosis is not handled I will be facing difficulty in bowel movements there can be chance of getting pile again. please help.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disease. GERD occurs when stomach acid or, occasionally, stomach content, flows back into your food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD.
Both acid reflux and heartburn are common digestive conditions that many people experience from time to time. When these signs and symptoms occur at least twice each week or interfere with your daily life, or when your doctor can see damage to your esophagus, you may be diagnosed with GERD.
Complications associated with GERD:
Over time, chronic inflammation in your esophagus can lead to complications, including:
- Narrowing of the esophagus (esophageal stricture): Damage to cells in the lower esophagus from acid exposure leads to formation of scar tissue. The scar tissue narrows the food pathway, causing difficulty swallowing.
- An open sore in the esophagus (esophageal ulcer): Stomach acid can severely erode tissues in the esophagus, causing an open sore to form. The esophageal ulcer may bleed, cause pain and make swallowing difficult.
- Precancerous changes to the esophagus (Barrett's esophagus): In Barrett's esophagus, the tissue lining the lower esophagus changes. These changes are associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk of cancer is low, but your doctor will likely recommend regular endoscopy exams to look for early warning signs of esophageal cancer.
Tips to Manage GERD:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain it. If you are overweight or obese, work to slowly lose weight - no more than 1 or 2 pounds (0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week. Ask your doctor for help in devising a weight-loss strategy that will work for you.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing: Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn: Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tea, coffee, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn.
- Eat smaller meals: Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals.
- Elevate the head of your bed: If you regularly experience heartburn at night or while trying to sleep, put gravity to work for you. Elevate your bed
- Don't smoke: Smoking decreases the lower esophageal sphincter's ability to function properly.
I have fissure in ano doctors prescribed diltiazem cream but 5 week passed no benefit is looking and from my fissure white blood (peep) is outing what I do sir?
I am suffering from a type of disease or allergy which I've never seen before. In it, my lips got chapped, dry and cracked and also a burning sensation, skin around my lips got flaky, dry and also redness and so much itching. Along with it, red tiny bumps on lips and around it. It has started since November 2017. I have tried a lot of treatments but not get satisfied. Now, I am so much frustrated with it and feels low and unconfident due to this problem. Please help me to rid out of it. Thanks.
My son is taking monteklc tablet daily night for the past three years. If not he is catching cold the very next day. I am worried about it's side effects. Please give me a permanent solution to come out of this cold allergy problem.
Dear sir I am akash rather lives in mumbai my left and right kidney stone left kidney stone 5.6 mm and right kidney 4.5 mm.
Mere hatoke skin pe bahot khujali hoti hai. Shayad muze lagta hai ki yeh allergy hai. Lekin konsi allergy hai vo abhi tak muze nahi samaza. Aap muze kuch bata sakte ho kya?
Main hamesha sochte rehta hoon in mujhe abhi attack aajayega yeh problem 4 saal se h sab kuch check up karwa report normal aati h main bahut pareshan hoon please help me.
Diabetes is a condition wherein, the level of sugar in your blood increases significantly. This happens when the sugar you consume from foods is not efficiently processed by the body thus, a rise in the level of your blood sugar. An excess concentration of sugar in the blood can make you prone to various health complications.
The symptoms of diabetes include frequent urge to urinate, increased thirst, increased hunger and rapid weight loss, combined with fatigue and irritability. Diabetes can also cause problems in the eyes, such as blurred vision as well as make you prone to cataracts and even glaucoma (in very rare cases). With diabetes, any injury or body sore tends to take a lot of time to heal.
Diabetes is a disorder that occurs due to impaired insulin functioning. Insulin is a hormone that is produced by pancreas, which is located right below the stomach. Diabetes, when occurs as a result of insufficient production of insulin by the pancreas, is known as Type 1 Diabetes. In this type, the immune cells in the body attack the cells in the pancreas, which produce insulin thus, discouraging insulin secretion.
Another kind is the Type 2 diabetes, which occurs when the cells in the body become insulin resistant. Most cases of diabetes are of this particular type, as one of the major reasons behind this is following an erratic lifestyle devoid of healthy habits.
Gestational diabetes is the third type, although it isn’t very common. During pregnancy, the various hormones that are secreted in the body can play spoilsport with the functioning of the pancreas, thus the production of insulin. This leads to a drastic rise in blood sugar levels.
How to treat it with Ayurvedic remedies
Eat healthy: Eating healthy assumes the maximum importance; you need to eat healthy in order to control diabetes effectively. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in the diet, but make sure to pick foods that contain little sugar. Fruits such as bananas and grapes are not the best options for a diabetic. Rather, one should consider cucumber and bitter gourd in such circumstances.
Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can keep your body weight at optimal level, which goes a long way in preventing and controlling symptoms of diabetes. Besides being good for your heart, cardiovascular exercises such as running bring down the excess glucose levels in the blood.
Limit stress: Stress is very harmful for the body as it reduces your immunity against diseases and infections. Leading a stressful life can make you prone to a variety of disorders, diabetes being one of them. Relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga can help one deal with stress effectively.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!