Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Charu is highly tented and experienced Ayurveda doctor. She has great understanding to the diseases and the best part is, her very friendly way of consultation. She is practicing Ayurveda in practical way. I highly recommend her.
A very good Doctor with deep knowledge of medicine. Her diagnostic skills are excellent.She is dedicated and caring for her patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Charu Agarwal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and prompt. Thank you ma'am. I went to ayurvedic doctor also but the prices are very high that I could not afford. Anyways thanks a lot for replying.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Charu Agarwal to be professional. It can help to improve my skin . It is very knowledgeable. Dr charu u were fabulous
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Charu Agarwal to be knowledgeable. Ya only knowledgeable like
Am having a slice pain in left side lower abdomen on normal days and it's getting severe during my periods is tat anything serious?
I have kidney pain after 10 km race yesterday. Many times it happened if I ll do too much hard work .i will fell little kidney pain next 2 3 days.
In India, especially the urban centers, obesity or even being overweight is becoming a new epidemic. The increases in consumption of fast foods, sedentary lifestyles and stress have increased the incidence of this problem. This has in turn, led to an exponential increase in the cases of diabetes, heart diseases and blood pressure among a host of other problems.
The Ayurvedic approach
Ayurveda is a discipline, which has been practiced over many millennia and contains the collective wisdom to effectively treat problems of obesity or being overweight without side effects. According to Ayurveda, the body is made up of 7 elements or Dhatus:
- Rasa (Lymph)
- Rakta (Blood)
- Maans (muscle)
- Meda (fat)
- Asthi (bones)
- Majja (Nervous system)
- Shukra (nervous system)
However, if you are overweight then it means that due to an imbalance of the ‘Kapha’ dosha, you are accumulating more ‘meda’ or fat. Ayurveda has some very effective actions to prescribe through which you can lose weight very effectively. Some of these tips are mentioned below.
- Drink a mixture of lemon, honey and water first thing in the morning: Drinking a mix of lemon, honey and water helps to jump start your metabolism and boost your digestive system. Drinking this regularly over a period of a few months and would help reduce your weight very quickly.
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes a day: This is a very important step as meditation helps relax your mind, muscles and nerves and reduces stress. This enables you to take better decisions throughout the day. It also controls your appetite thus stopping you form binge eating. Meditation and relaxation have also been shown to contribute to weight loss by keeping the metabolism regulated.
- Do at least 30 minutes of exercise: It is important that you do at least 30 minutes of exercise daily as it would regulate your metabolism and help you to keep burning fat throughout the day. Incorporating light yoga along with a brisk walk is possibly the best way to safely and easily lose weight. Some of the easiest poses to lose weight would be
- Dhanurasana or Bow pose
- Setubandhasana or Bridge pose
- Bhujangasana or Cobra pose
- Vakrasana or Half spinal Twist pose among many others
- Consider your diet according to season: According to Ayurveda, you should be careful about what you eat during the various seasons as this will ensure maximum nutrient absorption without the deposition of fat.
- Eat three meals a day, not more: According to Ayurveda, you should have three meals a day without any snacks in between. Have a heavy breakfast as that tends to set the tone for the day, followed by a comparatively light lunch and an even lighter dinner. This is because your digestive system functions most effectively in the morning, fairly fast at noon, but it is the most sluggish at night.
- Got to bed early and rise early: This is often propagated as disturbances in the Circadian rhythm or the natural sleep and waking cycles are a big contributor to weight gain. Once this is properly regulated, it could result in weight loss because of your body metabolism being properly regulated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Meri wife ko M.c.ke Dauran dusre aur tisre din bahut jyada pain rahta hai dilona injection bhi dena pad jata hai. Iske liye sahi upay aur dawa batayen Jo hamesa ke liye dur kar sake.
Hi I am a female my age is 26 and I am not having periods on time and for that I am not able to birth a child ang my weight is around 90+ so what I have to do <mobile> pallavi.
Cow Urine is used for purposes of therapy in traditional Indian medicine and is called Gomutra. The use of cow urine for therapeutic purposes has a long history in Indian culture. In India, cow is considered to be a sign of spirituality. Urine from a cow that is pregnant is believed to contain special minerals and hormones. It should be noted that cow urine therapy is not a nourishing process. Instead, it is cleansing and detoxifying in nature.
Pharmaceutical Benefits of Gomutra are:
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of cancer and leprosy.
- Anaemia can be treated using a mixture containing Triphala (Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula made of three equal parts of Bibhitaki, Haritaki and Amalaki), mahayograj guggulu and gomutra.
- It is used in the treatment of fever. A mixture that contains Gomutra along with ghee, yoghurt and black pepper is used.
- A mixture of daruharidra and gomutra can be used to treat epilepsy.
- In Nigeria, convulsions in children are treated using a concoction made of garlic, tobacco, rock salt, cow urine and lemon basil juice.
- Gomutra is also helpful in treatment of abdominal tumor,oedema, kidney stones, diabetes, asthma and certain liver ailments.
- Some Indian scientists from CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) received a US Patent for a mixture of cow urine distillate, which acts as an antibiotic. The purpose of the cow urine is to behave like a bio-enhancer, which promotes the antimicrobial functions of antifungal and antibiotic agents.
- A US patent was acquired in 2010 by a research department of Deolapar and National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) for a drug based on gomutra, which validated its claims of being an anti-cancer drug. The mixture is claimed to prevent DNA damage caused by oxidation.
- A water extract of Daruharidra (Tree Turmeric) called Rasanjana is administered with cow urine as a medication to treat Kapha originated skin diseases.
Cough is also known as a sudden reflex in which you have to clear your throat and breathing passage from microbes, irritants, fluids and mucus. You can also call coughing as the rapid expulsion of air from your lungs. Coughing can be both deliberate and involuntary. There are two types of cough which can make you suffer dry or wet. Wet cough is caused due to cold, cold extremities or viral attack. Dry cough is caused due to exposure to pollutants, smoke, environment and also if you have allergy from dust. Cough problems have an effect at your lungs, respiratory tract and immunity system. Ayurvedic treatment is oldest holistic medicine treatment and was developed thousands of years ago in India. Ayurveda promotes good health and can be used effectively for both wet and dry cough.
Ayurvedic remedy for wet cough:
Symptoms for wet cough includes pain in your throat and chest, fatigue and irritability.
- Using liquorice powder (3 tsp), black peppercorn (1 tsp) and sugary candy (2 tsp) can make an effective natural home remedy. Crush all three ingredients all to form a powder and you should eat half tea spoon of this mixture 4 times a day.
- Crush a little ginger to make a paste and paste it on a sieve. Extract the ginger juice and add honey (1 tsp). Mix well and heat it till it becomes lukewarm. You should eat 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
Ayurvedic remedy for dry cough:
The causes for dry cough include pneumonia, sinus infections and viral infections in your respiratory tract. Symptoms are fatigue and weak immune system along with an itchy throat.
- Using almonds, butter and sugar makes for an effective natural Ayurvedic home remedy. Make a paste with 7 almonds (soaked overnight) and add 2 tea spoons of butter and sugar each to the paste. You should mix well and eat it twice every day, at morning and evening.
- You can also make a paste by mixing small quantity of basil leaves, ginger and honey. Mix well and have 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
- Take a glass of warm water and add 1 tea spoon each of turmeric powder and carom powder. Mix it well and drink the mixture about two times a day. This is an effective remedy for dry cough.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I was suffering from chronic fissure from long time. After 3 months I am cured from chronic fissure. But there was anal tag. Initially the size was large, but day by day it reduced in size. But it has not gone inside anus. Small portion is there. Surgeon told me it is anal tag and you will require surgery for that. He also told there is small ano cutaneous fistula pus. I went to another surgeon specialist, where he inspected my anus using proctoscopy. He told there is no fistula the skin tag is pile. That is causing you pain and itching. Then I asked him whether fissure is there. He told I don't see any fissure. Fissure heals on its own by managing proper lifestyle. But he told that the area inside anus may be filled with fibrosis. He also told to do laser surgery for piles. I am worried that during surgery do they remove fibrosis also along with piles, b coz if fibrosis is not handled I will be facing difficulty in bowel movements there can be chance of getting pile again. please help.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disease. GERD occurs when stomach acid or, occasionally, stomach content, flows back into your food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD.
Both acid reflux and heartburn are common digestive conditions that many people experience from time to time. When these signs and symptoms occur at least twice each week or interfere with your daily life, or when your doctor can see damage to your esophagus, you may be diagnosed with GERD.
Complications associated with GERD:
Over time, chronic inflammation in your esophagus can lead to complications, including:
- Narrowing of the esophagus (esophageal stricture): Damage to cells in the lower esophagus from acid exposure leads to formation of scar tissue. The scar tissue narrows the food pathway, causing difficulty swallowing.
- An open sore in the esophagus (esophageal ulcer): Stomach acid can severely erode tissues in the esophagus, causing an open sore to form. The esophageal ulcer may bleed, cause pain and make swallowing difficult.
- Precancerous changes to the esophagus (Barrett's esophagus): In Barrett's esophagus, the tissue lining the lower esophagus changes. These changes are associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk of cancer is low, but your doctor will likely recommend regular endoscopy exams to look for early warning signs of esophageal cancer.
Tips to Manage GERD:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain it. If you are overweight or obese, work to slowly lose weight - no more than 1 or 2 pounds (0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week. Ask your doctor for help in devising a weight-loss strategy that will work for you.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing: Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn: Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tea, coffee, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn.
- Eat smaller meals: Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals.
- Elevate the head of your bed: If you regularly experience heartburn at night or while trying to sleep, put gravity to work for you. Elevate your bed
- Don't smoke: Smoking decreases the lower esophageal sphincter's ability to function properly.