Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavna Gupta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am on combined pill crisanta which I take at the same time regularly. I had sex on 3Rd 4th 5th June. I used condoms while having intercourse. But I was worried that some precum may have come in contact before having sex when he touched his penis and touched on top of vagina but not inside. So I took a beta hcg test on 12th June and on 23Rd June. Both came negative with <1.20. My withdrawal bleed also occurred on 20 th. Is there any chance of pregnancy left? Do I again need to take a beta hcg test?
Hi Doctor, I have completed the ovary study by external sonography means ovulation study on 18th day of my wife's MC. The report is Rt. Ovary is MSF, Lt. Ovary is 16*16 MM, Endometrium is 6.5 MM, Cul-de-sac Fluid is Nil. So what is the report for pregnancy or in this situation can I take chance for become pregnant. After 18th day whether it is possible that I can conceive for baby. Thanks.
Hello doctor. I was intimate with my bf and now I missed my period but I also do pregnancy test that's negative but my period still not happened.
I am 24 years old women suffering from panic attacks and fainting from past 2 months. Recently I have noticed my fear towards other humans being as friends apart from my small circle. I need to know the reason behind my fainting?
In today’s world, females have the advanced technique of shaping up their breast. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. There are breast reduction surgeries that can work wonder in reducing the size of the breast. The reduction of the breast does not only give you a beautiful appearance but also uplifts your confidence.
When to Go For Breast Reduction
You can consider breast reduction if your breasts are too large for your body. Large breasts can also cause neck, back or shoulder pain. You can also go for surgery if one of the breasts is large and the other one is smaller.
Pros of breast reduction
- Your breasts will be in proper shape and will look firm.
- You will get rid of the neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- You can wear anything and look good.
Cons of breast reduction
- The surgery could lead to decreased sensation in some portions.
- The breasts might look uneven after surgery.
- You could develop problems while breastfeeding may be a problem.
Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe. Gone are the days, when you would sit back home and blame nature for your shaggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery to come to your rescue. Breast augment can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplifts its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
- In the crease under breast
- Underarm (axillary)
- Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple. Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are however pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take pain killers, as advised by the surgeon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Sir why I have bleeding today after having sex on april 4 and april 1 with condom at both times and I also take pill unwanted 72 on april 1 and after taken pill I have fever cold sneezing ulcers in mouth nausea and my last period was on 19 march then today I have bleeding not like periods but I bleed and I done urine test also today there is negative result please consult me what I can do is that symptom of bleeding is implantation bleeding please help me fast what I can do now.
I am 3 month 20 days pregnant. Sometime I feel a bad straining in right lower abdomen for a small duration. And feel a little pain also in the left lower abdomen. Both the conditions are bearable and mostly happen at night time. I am a working lady. Need to travel also sometime. So please suggest me what should I do! And also tell me in which position should I sleep. And please give some idea regarding diet also. Thank you.
Hai sir this is Prasad my wife's last period date on 3 rd June, still She didn't get periods, from last 3 days she was suffering with pain in abdomen, I did pregnancy test twice but it's showing negative. Could you please tell the reasons for not getting periods.
Food allergies have been on the rise and many food items have been identified as potential allergens. Common items like citrus fruits, coconut, peanuts, tree nuts, gluten can cause allergies. You don't need to stay away from your favorite dish just because it contains one of the allergy-causing ingredients.
You can customize your dish with suitable substitutions and enjoy your food without worrying.
- Peanut - Peanut is one of the most common allergy-causing items. It has severe effects on people who are allergic to it. On its consumption, the throat of allergic person swells up, blocking the airways which can lead to anaphylaxis. So, for people who are allergic to this grain legume, peanut -laden cuisines like Thai food, peanut butter, and jelly are all prohibited. But you can replace peanut with sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, and hemp which are available in butter form as well.
- Citrus fruits - Lime, orange, lemon, and grapefruit have been seen to cause discomfort in both adolescents and adults. There are so many citrus-flavored drinks that it becomes difficult to find a nice harmless drink. But, if you are allergic to these fruits you can go for strawberry, raspberry, and apple-flavored drinks, which are easily available.
- Coconut - Coconut is used in place of milk in vegan recipes; it can replace milk in food items like ice cream, sweet drinks, and curries. If you are allergic to coconut, substitute it with rice, soy, oats milk and even soaked cashews.
- Wheat - Wheat is not only off limits to people with celiac disease who have to lead a gluten free life but for some who are allergic to wheat specifically. Pasta, bread and many other kinds of foods are made up of wheat, but you can opt for tapioca or rice flour which is also used to make such items.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Yoga, cold water bath and raw foods twice a day ignites sparks in dying romance or sex
- Hardly 30 minutes fast yoga pranayam, five minutes cold water bath, 20 minutes raw foods and all brisk activities give you miraculous energy and drive.
- This ignites dying romance or sex found in today's busy routine life. youthfulness comes from brisk activities and right postures, and humorous carefree approach.
- Serious boring perfectionist people kill themselves and others too.
- Serious boring perfectionist people kill all around.
- Just make them come back to ground
- Though rough I sound
- But yet tough I found.
- So tease but bring ease
- Don't behave as if life on lease
- In through nose full and out through mouth full 10 times breathe.
- Changes all by 180, nothing to freeze or cease
- Life wife knife all double edged handle trick and grease