Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in FARIDABDA. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat AryaYour feedback matters!
I M 18 yers old and I am having excessive hairfall. This problem has ben continuing for over 2 years. I have no idea how to stop hairfall and I fear of getting bald patches if this trend continues. I suspect that masturbation is a cause for this . Please let me know any method to stop hairfall. Thankyou.
When I doing a potty sometime my sperm comes from my penis. I don't know what the reason. Kindly help me.
Hi, I am married and have a sex partner, till now was using condom, but now would like to try without condom, can you please advise. how to avoid pregnancy
Myself 49, having rashes & swollen problem on my gentle & not able to have strength & power during sex, even after having 100-200 mg desi viagra. Moreover I am sugar patient. Please advice.
My age is 23 year I am a student of management. My problem is sexually my pains is short is average I take some medicine but can't benefit please suggest me.
I am 43 year male married last year having problem to get my wife pregnant. Now I am facing erection problem. Also afraid to take viagra as I have palpitation from time to time.
My penis erects and diserects .during the time of sex It causes problem to me And also when I do sex. I discharge very fast What should I do to take it for long lasting.
I am 20 years old.in my childhood I would be like awesome color with fantastic skin tone but from my 7th class I used to start masturbate from den to now I am continuing it. 3 years back I was with good personality and good face .but from 5 months my friends calling me as uncle because I am looking like aged person. I have habit of eating biryani weekly thrice and have smoking habit. Is these all effecting my fairness but film starts do all these but they look very good .I want to maintain good face and protect my fairness .can you suggest me please?
Infertility refers to being able to get pregnant after one year of trying. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant are also termed as infertile. Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive and is presen in 30% of women suffering from infertility.
- Hormonal problems: Ovulation is linked with a complex balance of hormones and any disruption in the process can hinder ovulation. The disruption includes the fact that the ovaries are not producing normal follicles in which the eggs can mature. Ovulation is rare if the eggs are immature and there are no chances of fertilization. Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common disorder responsible for infertility. Malfunction of the hypothalamus leading to failure in triggering hormonal stimulus to ovaries for egg maturation leading to immature eggs and ovarian failure. Malfunction of the pituitary gland leading to imbalance in hormonal secretion thus causing disturbance in ovulation. This can occur due to physical injury, a tumour or a chemical imbalance in the pituitary.
- Scarred ovaries: Ovulation failure can also be due to a physical damage to the ovaries. Invasive surgeries involving ovarian cysts leads to damaging or scarring of capsule of the ovary to become due to which follicles cannot mature leading to disruption of ovulation.
- Premature menopause: Early menopause or premature menopause before the normal age means that the natural supply of eggs has been depleted. This is most common in extremely athletic women with a history of low body weight and extensive exercise.
- Follicle problems: Infertility is also caused due to non-ruptured follicle syndrome in which women who produce a normal follicle, with an egg inside of it, every month but the follicle fails to rupture. This leads to disruption of ovulation as the egg remains inside the ovary.
- Others: Treating female infertility by chemotherapy is next to premature ovarian failure by loss of primordial follicles. Sexually transmitted infections are a leading cause of infertility. Tobacco smoking is detrimental to the ovaries and the amount of damage is dependent upon the amount and length of time of exposure of smoke in the environment. Nicotine in cigarettes interfere with the body’s ability to create oestrogen, a hormone that regulates ovulation. In addition, blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy also causes infertility. Infertility can also be due to physical problems with the uterus or fibroids of uterus where non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.