Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Beena Tiwari
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Beena TiwariYour feedback matters!
Tight frenulum, or short frenulum is a condition in which the frenulum of the penis, which is an elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the foreskin and helps contract it over the glans, is too short and thus restricts the movement of the foreskin. The frenulum should normally be sufficiently long and supple to allow for the full retraction of the foreskin so that it lies smoothly back on the shaft of the erect penis.
The penile frenulum is comparable to the tongue's frenulum between the tongue's lower surface and the lower jaw, or the frenulum between the upper lip and the outside of the upper gum.
Tight frenulum may be complicated by tearing of the frenulum during sexual or other activity and is a cause of dyspareunia. It may lead to erroneous labelling of the sufferer as having psychosexual problems. The torn frenulum may result in healing with scar tissue that is less flexible after the incident causing further difficulties. However, this tearing can also solve the problem, healing such that the frenulum is longer and therefore no longer problematic. The diagnosis of frenulum breve is almost always confused with that of phimosis and a generally tight foreskin, since the symptom is difficulty retracting the foreskin. Most men with phimosis also have frenulum breve to a certain extent.
The condition may be treated with surgery. There are several different techniques to treat this condition. Threading a suture through the lower membrane, and then tying a tight knot around the frenulum itself is a procedure that minimises invasive action. After a few days the frenulum will weaken and eventually break apart to allow the prepuce to fully retract. Other procedures involve the cutting of the skin and require the use of sutures to help in the healing process. Stretching exercises and steroid creams may also be helpful.
Alternatively, it may be treated by a reparative plastic surgery operation called a frenuloplasty, or by complete circumcision including resection of the frenulum (frenectomy).
Yesterday I went a massage parlour I am naked and girl wear a short I am rub my penis to her back hips or vagina out side of shorts and release my sperm outside of shorts I am worry this things can hiv or std no intercourse please help me.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.
Dear sir. I'm 29 years old, I got married 6 years back and 5 years kid is there. Since 2 years I'm facing interest problem in sex, I don't know how to tell this. My husband is very disappointed with my behavior and this affecting our relationship. If I'm not wrong, I think I'm facing low libido problem. On this I gone through internet help and I won't get any help. please help me I'm scared to consult a doc around here, because I don't what to tell them. please help me on this. Which medication I need to take. I want immediate result Hope you understand why I'm asking this Thank you.
"No soul can replace a mother’s emotion. No individual can bestow the warmth of mother’s lap."
As a hen hatches the egg, we must warm, nourish, protect and feel the divine touch of our baby. In the early 1970s, motivated by problems arising from the shortage of incubators and also the impact of mother and newborn separation, Colombian pediatrician Edgar Rey developed a simple method later named ‘Kangaroo mother care’ (KMC). KMC has three main components including thermal care through continuous skin-to-skin contact by being tied with a cloth to the front usually of the mother; support for exclusive breastfeeding or other appropriate feedings; and early recognition and response to complications. As less number of people
tend to touch your baby, thus reducing the risk of hospital-acquired the infection.
From various studies, it has been revealed that there are distinct benefits Celestial Love when babies share a bed with their parents compared to when they sleep in isolation. The physical closeness of your baby at night promotes increased secretion of the hormone prolactin in the mother. This encourages the production of breast milk. The physical proximity of the breast enables your baby to feed easily at night and this will promote optimal nutrition and healthy development. It has been found in a research that, mothers respond more quickly to the baby’s needs. Being physically close to your baby at night sharpens your intuition making you more responsive when your baby is in need.
Babies tend to sleep better and are less likely to wake-up when another person is in touching distance. Comfort and security from co- sleeping help your baby to make the transitions between sleep stages more smooth without waking up. Maternal sleep cycles adapt to those of their babies. With more frequent light sleep cycles, it is easier for you to respond to your baby and then go back to sleep, then it would be to be roused out of deep sleep to deal with a crying, and more distressed baby.
The closeness of your baby is the natural way to regulate the temperature when a baby is close to the mother he can never be cold nor be too hot. Mother is likely to know if the baby has a fever. Close baby contact, warmth, untouched at night helps to promote babies optimal physical and emotional development. Being fully satisfied at night will help your baby develop into an affectionate child with a strong sense of self-worth.
Sharing a bed allows you to enjoy more contact with your baby and helps to alleviate anxiety about absence during the day. Father’s who are absent all day at work, benefit from the physical closeness and skin contact at night and the daily satisfaction of the strong protective instinct they may have for the baby.
To sleep with the baby use a bed big enough for all of you. Position your baby so that, she may not fall or smothered by pillows or bedding. Place her on bed to sleep without pillow. Baby should not be dressed too warmly. Use several light weight blankets. Sleep naked or wear light clothes. Never fall asleep with baby lying on you. Never smoke or sleep drunk. Enjoy your baby’s presence, feel the touch and thank Almighty every moment for his blessings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.
The difference between plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery explained
The terms plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery are often used interchangeably. Plastic surgery is a broad field, which has two branches - cosmetic surgery and reconstructive plastic surgery. There are marked differences between the two in terms of method of surgery and cause of requirement.
This type of surgery is used to improve the physical and aesthetic appearance of a person. The requirement for this form of surgery does not generally arise out of any pressing medical or diagnostic need and is completely elective. A cosmetic surgeon is skilled at both surgical and non-surgical procedures. Surgical procedures include breast augmentation and reduction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, eyelid surgery, etc. Examples of non-surgical procedures are botox, laser treatments for skin and hair, collagen injections, microdermabrasion (removal of dead skin cells by spraying exfoliating crystals), etc.
Reconstructive plastic surgery
Also known simply as reconstructive surgery, this is performed on abnormal structures of the body that have become deformed due to congenital defects, trauma, accidents, and burns, or illnesses and infections. The central aim of this type of surgery is to repair and improve functioning in the affected part of the body. This includes surgical techniques such as skin grafting, flap procedures, cleft lip surgery, correctional procedures, etc.
Both cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery require a thorough examination of the patient's medical history and lifestyle habits prior to the procedure. The surgeon concerned shall make an evaluation of the case and decide on the best possible course of action. Each case is different and is approached differently, which means that the most suitable technique of surgery is a subjective matter.
Bathing soap vs. Body wash: what's better when you take a shower?
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin.