Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best ENT Specialists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani KumarYour feedback matters!
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.
I have tonsils in my throat. Its possible to become cancer tissue? In winter weekly once I feel some pain my throat. I take salt nd warm water when I feel pain. Any possibilities to cure tonsils using home remedies or else?
I am suffering from vertigo from last few months I have went to Many doctors but I can't see improvement in my health please help.
I have this problem for past 3 months I feel a lump in my throat like the size of an pill. It may be vanished for 2 or 3 days inbetween then I started feeling it again But its not painful. What is it? does it need any medical attention.
I am 19. Doctor my I found usually pain in throat in morning so what should I drink or do cure it at home and cough automatically get generated in boby daily??
I am experiencing some buzzing and (or) ringing sound in my ear. Earlier I was diagnosed with serious otitis media and now this situation persists. Am I suffering from tinnitus or it will fade with time?
Hi My mother is 60 years old. She is diagnosed of having Vertigo. Question 1:- Is vertigo completely curable? Question 2:- She has undergone through a CT scan with out doctor's prescription and identified of having hypo density at left medial cerebral region. Is this causing vertigo? Or do we need to worry about this hypo density?
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat small frequent meals.
- Do not skip any meal.
- Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in diet.
- Eat a combination of carbs (whole grains, oats, brown rice) , fats (good fats like flax seeds, walnuts,olive oil, fish etc) , and lean protein.
- Get good minimum 8 hours of sleep.
- Exercise regularly.
- Don't stress.
- Avoid junk foods loaded with sugar, caffeine, preservatives, etc.
- Don't deprive yourself of adequate sleep.