Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
I have white beard and white chest hairs please and I'm only 26 please help me what I can do to stop it.
I Am 21 Year Old Boy. I don't like hairs on my Hands, Legs, Chest, Stomach. How can I get hairs free on these body or How can I reduce amount of hairs.
I am 22 year old male, I am trying to grow beard but unable to, after trying so much some I got on my chin.
Hi, I am 41 years old & am suffering from pain in my heel area from past 2 months. After my blood test suggested by doctor it showed uric acid is 7.2mg/dl. My doctor said its gouty arthritis. My doctor suggested medicine tablet febuxostat 400mg & restriction of food like rice, dal, chicken etc. I took medicine tablet febuxostat 400mg regularly for 10 days but have not been able to restrict my food. The pain only starts when I stand continuously in the kitchen even for 10 minutes. Nothing happens when I walk. Please tell me if my problem is because of uric acid or is it something else. Please give me a solution without me restricting my food as I eat dal & rice daily.
Dear doctor, I'm 20 years old male, I'm suffering from a disease called flat foot, but there is more. My left foot generates acute pain when I put pressure on it, or do something I can effortlessly do with my right foot. I'm really worried cause I can't even control it like my right one. I've had been checked by many doctors far before, but that's absolutely meant no help for me. Please help me.
My hred patches and if he tries to descale the dandruff, blood starts showing. What should I do and please suggest some good medicine. Usband is 57 n lately he has developed dandruff flakes on his t zone i. E. Eye brows n even on his moutaches. His fore head and nose have developed.
I'm formulaic hand is panning I took medicine from doctor also but not effect of that medicine my hand is still planning. So what should I do.
Hi I am 25 year old female. Suffering from itp last three years. Now bearing full body ache. Cant comfortable in walking. What should I do.
My mother age 40 and she is a heart patient. She has pain in her left arm right now. What to do? Please help.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.