Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am 44 years old and the doctor advised me to start calcium tablets. However, calcium, iron does not agree with me. Natural intake of calcium like curd, milk in breakfast also causes me gas trouble. I experience pain in stomach. I have a desk job but even with conscious efforts to do some walking in office doesn't help. I cannot have anything made of refined flour, besan, sprouts. It causes me bloating and heaviness in my stomach. I also have low digestion capacity. I am largely a vegetarian and have fish very rarely may be once in 3 months. Kindly advise.
My skin is very oily, and has lots of pimples. When ever I get treatment. For few months it's ok and then it comes back again. Please suggest me what to do?
Hi I am 29 years old just couples of days I got sever head ache, I went to doc he checked my bp and for my surprises it was 200. I have been continuously working from last 15 days with no proper rest and not having food in time. Now I want to know how to control my bp what should I do. After couple of days rest my bp is 150, 160.
I am 23 years old girl, whenever I lift things (2-3kg) my hands are shivering. I cant even lift a kid in my hand.
I am 16 years old I am having a lot of pimples on my face. So please suggest me some home remedies to. Cure it.
Age 27 height 174 cm weight 53 only vegetarian, very energetic and no other serious problems but how to gain weight ?
I have been suffering from leg pain for a long time. I had visited a doctor and he gave me some vitamins d3 tablet as my vitamin d3 level is very low. It is 16. But the pain doesn't go. I have no strength in my legs. Is it a neuro problem? Or other. What should I do?
6. Consume bitter vegetables
7. You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
8. Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.">
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.