Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Hi m ruby 20 year old .I have cold issue my cold iz not goin frm last 1 month. And I have cough issue. I want to know wat doses is dis or iz dis happening is this normals or wat iz the problem please revert asap. M worried.
Diabetes alters the metabolism and functioning of almost entire body system. The most important targets are the circulatory and nervous system, leading to peripheral vascular disease and neuropathy. Diabetic foot is the result of a combination of these two factors in the feet – altered/reduced blood flow to the feet combined with reduced sensation.
- Neuropathy: When the sugar levels are poorly controlled, then the nerves in the legs are damaged, leading to reduced or absence of sensation. The patient cannot feel pain/heat/cold. Sensory neuropathy causes loss of protective sennsation leaving the foot at risk to repetative unnoticed trauma.
- Peripheral vascular disease: The blood vessels which are away from the heart are affected, leading to poor blood flow from the legs to the heart. Proper blood flow is essential for overall health, and when this is affected, the peripheral foot health is affected.
Some of the common foot problems encountered in diabetics are listed below:
- Fungal infections: Whether a person wears shoes regularly or not, they become more prone to fungal infections. The nails become discoloured, brittle, and break off. They are difficult to treat and may require oral medications.
- Ulcers: Diabetic ulcers are very common. The combined effect of reduced sensation and reduced blood flow leads to ulcers, which are not painful (due to lack of sensation) and therefore are ignored and not treated promptly. They can progress and become severe, even sometimes leading to amputation. Fungal ulcer are most common in between toes and in creases of a diabetic patients
- Corns: Diabetics are more prone to develop corns which are thick masses of skin near the bony area of a toe. This could be in areas where the shoes rub against the toes or between the toes where there is a lot of friction. Home care includes smoothing it with a pumice stone. The person should not try to remove them on their own. Warts, bunions, ingrown toenails, hammertoes, etc., are also very common in diabetics.
- The first and most important step is to monitor and regulate the blood sugar levels within ranges ideal for you.
- Warm water to be used for washing feet, and then to be dried well, to not leave a moist area between toes
- Regular feet care to check for blisters, ulcers, wounds, etc.
- Check toenails for overall health
- Preferably wear closed toe shoes
- Wear stockings or socks and shoes that fit well
- Moisturise the skin well to avoid drying
- Avoid exposing feet to extreme weather
- Quit smoking
- Ensure blood flow is maintained by not standing or sitting for prolonged periods and with regular exercise
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My son who is 3 years old suffering from seizures, I wanted to know any first aid given to him immediately to stop the seizure. First aid taken at home.
My aunt age above 60 years old suffer from sugar. And my question is what is the prevention of diabetes foot disease? aur 4 years se hai ye problem aur legs par bhi jkham hogye hain boht irritation hoti hai aur foots par pain bhi. Please reply.
If I ever have dreams at night I am never upset, pain in my head I think, my health gets worse diarrhea are also what do I do? Whenever I eat rice, then becomes wet dreams that night. What should I do?
Hi, Doctor I have a query regarding pregnancy. My cycle starts on 13th of every month and there is already 1 day over and still it does not happen. I am scared about my pregnancy. Is there a any way to avoid this situation as I am not ready for now. Thanks.
Kindly tell me agar family me kisi ko viral fever ho to konsi precautions le taki wo baki members ko na ho.
I am 71 years of age, of course, with sound physique. However, I have some respiratory problem for some time now. I feel like taking deep breath. This makes me feel uncomfortable and uneasy. Recently PFT taken. It showed slight/mild airway problem for which taken treatment for a fortnight. ECG, ECHO and other pathological test reports such as blood test, urine test etc are normal. What is the way out for coming out of this respiratory infection?
Dear I waqre ali my hight is 5.4" and my weight is 76kg so what my weight is incommand or over if my weight is over for my hight so what can I do to take level for my hight?
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
I am 44 years old and the doctor advised me to start calcium tablets. However, calcium, iron does not agree with me. Natural intake of calcium like curd, milk in breakfast also causes me gas trouble. I experience pain in stomach. I have a desk job but even with conscious efforts to do some walking in office doesn't help. I cannot have anything made of refined flour, besan, sprouts. It causes me bloating and heaviness in my stomach. I also have low digestion capacity. I am largely a vegetarian and have fish very rarely may be once in 3 months. Kindly advise.
Am feeling depressed, always had a thought about my loved one that feels like avoiding me but actual reason is that she didn't have much time to spend with me. At that I can able to understand but can't control my mind and leaving some harsh and negative words to them. Is any problem with my mind? What I have to do for this?
I have developed small bulge like structure in my mouth near molar teeth of left side. And I can feel very bad smell. And gums of that teeth have become somewhat loose Also a white material is produced. Is it the indication of tooth decay or plaque development? How can I reverse it or avoid it and get rid off of bad smell?
I am feeling really sad about my education, I could not get good marks till now and i have boards now next month. I am feeling holeless and i cannot concentrate on studies. Please suggest ?
Paracetamol is one of the most commonly consumed medicine to deal with minor pain, body ache, headache, fever etc. It can also be used for getting temporary relief from arthritis pain. This is readily available over the counter and can be obtained without a prescription. The dosage is available in the form of syrup, powder, solution, tablet, suspension, suppository etc.
Considerations to make before consuming paracetamol:
The risk of the medicine must be considered before consuming it. The health care professional should be reported for any allergy related problems. For a person facing allergy, one should carefully read the label before consuming it. Interaction of 2 paracetamol can prove to be fatal sometimes. The dosage, therefore, of these medicines should be consulted with the doctor. This being said, there are certain medicines which act best when they are consumed together. The outcome of the effect is based on the disease one is facing. The effectivity of this medicine can get influenced if the patient has a history of abusing alcohol, suffered from liver and kidney diseases in the past etc.
Proper use of paracetamol:
Paracetamol should be consumed with care. Prolonged consumption can damage the liver. The maximum dosage of this medicine should not exceed 3k milligrams in a day. This can be consumed before or after the consumption of food. Paracetamol in the form of syrup should be shaken well before use. There should be a minimum time span of 4-6 hours between two dosages of paracetamol. In the case of a missed dosage, the medicine should be taken as early as possible. It does not prove to be fatal in case a dosage is missed. Finally, it should be ensured that paracetamol is stored at room temperature and freezing is avoided.
It is of utmost importance to check the progress of the patient in case one is consuming paracetamol. During the process of consuming paracetamol, symptoms such as dark urine, stomach ache, nausea, weakness etc should be immediately reported to the stomach. For patients suffering from diabetes, any drastic change in the blood sugar level due to the consumption of paracetamol should be immediately reported to the doctor.
Certain rare side-effects of paracetamol include lower back pain, bruising, fever, cloudy urine, tarry stools, yellowish skin, bruising, skin rash, itching etc. Some common symptoms of overdosage of paracetamol include increased sweating, tenderness, swelling and pain in the lower abdomen area, vomiting and nausea, diarrhea, appetite loss, increased thrust etc. If any of these symptoms are faced during the consumption of paracetamol are reported, a healthcare professional should be immediately consulted to avoid any further complication. Frequent usage should also be avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.