Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind lohanYour feedback matters!
What are the reasons of dengue and malaria and what are difference between them and how can one be saved from these fatal disease?
Sir i mastubates 2 times daily.Is it has any adverse effect on health or sex life? and while sex is it safe to get any pills like viagra to increase performance time? or we can increase it without taking pill?
I am suffering from fulx and sneezing in every week. This problem is continuous over 4years and anyone can't solve this problem. Now what should can I do?
Hello Doctors Can a prediabetes person can eat rice and fruits? If yes then please tell names of the fruits. And what should be avoided?
I get sneezing and runny nose and tightness in chest at night when I go to sleep. I take montair lc and I get relief for 3 days but again after 3 days same problem. Also I feel sleepy with this tablet. I could not exercise in the morning due to this. I don't have any other problem. Pls suggest what to do.
Piles or haemorrhoids is a condition in which the rectal veins become inflamed, thus causing bleeding and swelling. Hemorrhoids are clumps or cushions of tissue which get aggregated around the anal canal and are full of blood vessels, muscle and elastic fibres. Piles can be of various sizes and are found inside the anus or around the anal region. However, piles found inside the anal canal are way more common than the external ones.
In most cases, this condition can be treated by taking required medicines along with following a high-fibre diet. However, in some cases, the piles might be severe and need to be removed surgically. The common symptoms of piles are blood discharge while eliminating faeces and abnormal enlargements around the anal region. Piles might also be characterised by excessive itching of the anal region and pain during defecating.
The most common and persistent cause of hemorrhoids is constipation. The straining action during constipation, for the evacuation of bowels, is among the biggest reasons for this condition. However, this is not the only cause of piles. Some of the other causes include:
- Untreated gastric conditions like dysentry,
- Weight of the increasing uterus and constipation during pregnancy,
- Sedentary lifestyle,
- Obesity, and
- Genetic constitution
In Ayurvedic terms, piles are called ArshaShoola which translates to extremely painful conditions akin to the piercing of needles. This condition can be gotten rid of by availing of various Ayurvedic remedies.
Surgical treatment of piles is not necessary; rather it has been observed that recurrence of the condition is experienced by people who usually undertake surgery. Treatment of piles using Ayurveda usually includes dietary and lifestyle changes; making most of the remedies easily implementable. Listed below are some Ayurvedic remedies:
- Herbs: Herbs used for ayurvedic treatment of piles include Haritaki and jimikand.
- Diet: Permanent moderation of diet is needed for the treatment of piles. Some dietary changes include:
- Starchy foods such as yellow pumpkin and potato should be avoided and replaced with fibrous foods.
- Inclusion of mango and sesame seeds adds bulk to the diet and helps in preventing constipation.
- Natural food softeners such as ‘jambul’, ‘amalaki’, dried figs and papaya are also recommended.
- Vegetables having larger amounts of roughage, such as turnip, onions, radish, ginger and bitter gourd should be added to the diet.
- Lifestyle Changes: Some of the basic lifestyle changes include:
- Regular cleansing of the colon
- Regular exercise is mandatory
- A normal and healthy sex life should be followed. Aggravation of symptoms of piles is caused due to abnormal or excess sex.
- Avoiding sitting for long periods
- Consume enough water in a day (about 2-3 liters)
Why Ayurveda For Piles?
The biggest advantage of Ayurvedic treatment of piles is that it saves you from surgery and treats your condition as well as its symptoms naturally. A team of dedicated researchers creates the perfect blend of herbal formulations that can help you reduce the inflammation of hemorrhoids and the pain and bleeding associated with the condition. The best benefit of this condition is that it saves you from surgery. The treatment of both bleeding and non-bleeding piles and chronic constipation is taken care of. Go for ayurvedic treatment and you will immediately experience long-term relief from your symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I've been having a itching problem on the foreskin of penis. There are some bumps that increases its size when scratched. It usually itches at the night time when I'm on my bed. I haven't had sex yet. My elbow and my fingers (both of feet and hand) also itches. Is it eczema. How can I cure it?
I am 30 year old man I have serious headache problem I used to take pain killer and apply balm on it But those did not work What should I do?
Sir im suffering from allergy of cold since 5 years me jab kabhi bhi sokr uthta hun to mera nose band ho jati hai aur raat me throat me cough utarta hai aur poore din cold rehta h aur me waxin bhi use kar rha hun.
I have 37 years old. L am suffering from dust allergic cold from 5 years. L consulted many doctors but no use.
I am very weak both physically and mentally. My weight isn't as per ny height. I feel very nervous even after a short journey. I yawn almost all over the day even after a sleep if 7/8 hours. What should I do? I want to be increased in weight and energetic.
My palm always remain wet. It seat all the time. What is the permanent cure for this and why this is happening?
Hi. Iam having severe headache and cold all the time, when doctor diagnosed me. He said I have bilateral maxillary sinusitis. Will that be dangerous?
Which test should I undergo to find out whether I am suffering from pcod. My periods are regular but have excess hair on chin which is one of the symptoms of pcod so wanted to know which test should I undergo. What r the natural ways to overcome pcod.
Hi, I am 45 years old and i am having problem with gastric. Whenever I become hungry and do not anything to have at that time, i'll be having a severe headache which will last for a day or two. Please advice.
Water is an essential nutrient that is required by the body to perform its functions. Water is lost from the body due to various factors such as exercise and warm weather so it needs to be replenished on a regular basis.
Here are five reasons as to why you should increase your daily water intake.
1. To repair the muscles in the body - Water is vital to the muscles in the body as fatigue can set in due to the fluid imbalance in the cells. The muscles' performance is thus impaired to a large extent. Increasing fluid intake during and after exercising is recommended to keep muscles healthy.
2. Proper skin care - Lack of water in the body may be reflected on your face in the form of dry skin and wrinkles. Drinking enough water also prevents fluid loss from the body.
3. To allow the kidneys to function optimally - Kidneys function optimally when body fluid levels are normal. Lack of water causes kidney stones in warm weather and impairs the kidney function of regulating body waste.
4. Water helps in weight loss - Eating water-rich foods such as cucumber and spinach can help reduce the binge eating tendency. These food are voluminous foods which are absorbed slowly thus keeping the body full for longer.
5. Optimal bowel function - Optimal drinking of water allows free bowel movement. The fluids combined with fibre help in eliminating constipation.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.