Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anurag Agarwal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male and been suffering from lower back ache, whenever I get up in the morning I am not able to bend down and my lower back start to pain. That's not it this is happening since 3-4 months and the pain does stay till the time I am in bed. I cannot sit for a longer time on a normal chair too. Not able to bend down in the forward direction as the pain just hits me badly an nor can I sleep well. Please help me I am very much in pain and have consulted doctors I mean orthopedic but they just give me med and some exercise which indeed is not helping me much. Please help me as this pain is a every day routine and I need to vanish it off completely.
I am 19 yrs old. Sometime pain in my one leg. When pain in right leg but no pain in left leg and vice versa. How is it?
Hello I'm having upper right side back pain since last year but from few months when I'm lying in bed dis pain increase because of that can't sleep properly. .In morning also pain night also pain. Sitting pain laying pain what kind of pain is dis. Sleeping and resting become task help.
I am writing this on behalf of my wife. She a pain in her left knee from past few 1 month we have been to near by clinics and by there suggestion we have taken a X Ray. Found no issues in the reports so they gave same pain killers and the pain was ok for few days and now she is suffering from the pain again.
I am a male of 68 years old. My neck is getting stiffer causing some pain while in movement and at some positions while on bed. It causes pain to the shoulders also some times. The pain is mild. Please advise.
Hello doctor. From last 15 to 17 days I am suffering from very high heel pain and the pain occurs when I get up in morning. I am unable to walk properly. I have done all possible tests but did not get proper solution. Please advise.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.