Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anup Gulati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anup GulatiYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a problem that I had to urinate eight to ten times a day. This problem arises from last 5 days. I get little bit constriction on my stomach and I had to urinate in order to relieve from pain. Please let me know what its all about.
Hello I have pain at waist sides nearby kidneys located So what is the symptom? Is this symptoms for kidneys infection? Kindly suggest me? I don't have any symptoms like vomiting, fever, dizziness, skin rashes, nausea .so please tell me what happened to me.
Sir meri wife ka 29 june 2016 C SECTION HUA tha aur ab unko frequent urination ho raha tha sath hi urine me cheete chitia bhi lag rahi thi sath hunger and thirs bhi jyada lag rahi thi mene glucometer se fasting blood glucose check karaya aur 96 aaya joki normal hai aur mene urine ka bhi test karay bo bhi normal yani no infection and abnormality ab sir batay ki ye urination kyo ho raha hai aur kyo urin me chitia lag rahi hai kya mujhe Hb1C karwana chahia.
Sir mera urine k sath dhatu nikalta he & 2 month se me bahut weak feel kar raha hu or mera sar v ghumta he .plz give me solution.
My toddler age two is having 2-3 rbc in his urine. What could be the cause? Before he was having kidney stone of 3-4 mm but now its not there but still rbc in urine is 2-3. Why is it there? I was giving him potrate mb6 syrup 3 ml a day should I continue it or can I stop it?
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men:
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems:
1. The need to urinate frequently during the night.
2. Urinating more often during the day.
3. Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
4. The urine stream is slow to start.
5. Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
6. A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
7. A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
8. The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
1. A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
2. Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
3. Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems:
1. Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
2. Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
3. Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
4. Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.