Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj KumarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Anuj Kumar provides answers that are very helpful. Can you suggest good food to get healthy for doing more sex
Dr.anuj is the best sexologist in faridabad. i am fully satisfied with his consultation.
Men's sexual problems:
Around 4 in 10 men experience sex problems.
Men's sexual problems can happen at any time of life, but become more common with age.
Most sexual problems can be treated - so seek medical advice if you have concerns.
Men's sex problems include:
1. Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence - is a problem getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation, this is coming sooner than he'd like to during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation, when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.
What causes men's sexual problems?
Men's sex problems may be due to:
1. Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
2. Alcohol abuse
3. Drug abuse
4. Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
8. Worries over sexual performance, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance
9. Relationship problems
10. Low testosterone
11. Past traumatic sexual experiences.
How are men's sex problems diagnosed?
A doctor will ask about symptoms, review a man's medical history and may carry out a physical examination.
A gp or sexual health clinic may be able to make a diagnosis - or a referral may be made to specialists for further assessments, tests or treatment.
Specialists who may help with men's sex problems include:
1. Urologists, who specialise in the urinary tract and reproductive system
2. Endocrinologists, who specialise in conditions affecting hormones
3. Neurologists, who specialise in the body's nerve networks
4. Sex therapists or counsellors
5. Mental health specialists.
What tests are used to diagnose men's sex problems?
Diagnostic tests for men's sex problems include:
- Blood tests, to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone, and any undiagnosed medical problems, such as diabetes
- Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
- Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
- Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections that happen at night are stronger than a man may experience while awake, which may suggest psychological causes.
Hii. I am taking dabur shilajit gold from 1 month. Can this improve in my erectile dysfunction problem ? How many month should be use this ? please suggest.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"
I feel low sexual drive erection is not hard enough. And if had sex in night then next whole day I feel tired and I have been married for six months. Please advise in allopathy.
I am 21 year old. I have wet dreams for the last six months 2-3 times a month. What to do now. Please give suggestion.
How to stay longer while doing sex. We get out of control and cannot satisfy our partner. please consult.
My name is Prabhu I am masturbating past 6 years but I am trying to stop but I am not able to be without it and it became everyday 2 times please any doctors help me.
I have the habit of masturbation once or twice daily and I want to get rid of that habit. Any tablets to avoid the desire to masturbate?
Sir, mein avi 22 saal ka gun, aur ek ladki ke saath sex kr chuka hun. To kya mein kisi dusuri ladki se sex krne se aids ka khatra rahega?
actually 5 days before am done sex in day 3 time masturbation. That time suddenly my penis down. after that no response til not stand up what reason for this happen. please tell me.
Greetings, I am suffering from Sheegrapatan disease. Can you tell me please what is the way to end this illness. & what is the way of gas pain in mind.
I'm 25 years old. I'm tensed about my early ejaculation during sex. I want to know how can I avoid early ejaculation. How can I hold it for long tym. I knw medicines, spray, gel have side effects. So can you just tell me other options or treatments. What to do what not to do.
I am doing masturbating twice a week I can't control myself, so this is good or bad. If it is bad then give the solution for this.
Mistake 1: Sex Starts in the Bedroom
Men may turn on like a light, but for women, arousal doesn't happen so fast.
Pave the way during the day by hugging, kissing and holding hands. Have some fun together, and show you appreciate her.
Feeling safe and secure in the relationship is key for a woman to really let loose during sex, A long hug can go further than you'd think. 'Hugging for 30 seconds stimulates oxytocin, the hormone in women that creates [a] sense of connection and trust.'
Mistake 2: Assume You Know What She Wants
'Just as many women are faking orgasm today as 20 or 30 years ago,' So, if she's not enjoying herself, you might not know it.
Don't be afraid to ask questions like 'How does this feel?' or 'Do you want something different?'
In other words, ask for directions.
Mistake 3: Stick to Your Plan
Don't think that 'if it worked the first three times, it will work the next three times,'
What turns her on may depend on her mood, and where she is in her monthly cycle. 'Perhaps her nipples are more sensitive or her genitals are less tingly,'
Pay attention to your partner,'Try different things and see how she responds.'
When you find something that works, linger on it. Women often complain that men move on to the next thing just as they really start to enjoy an activity.
Mistake 4: Keep It Strictly Physical
Expand your idea of foreplay. Some men 'focus on physical stimulation and often ignore mental stimulation,'
While men get stirred up by what they see, 'women fantasize a lot during sex as part of [the] process of arousal.' Join in - share a fantasy or a sexy memory.
Mistake 5: Expect Intercourse to Give Her an Orgasm
For 80% of women, intercourse alone won't do the trick. Why not? Most sex positions don't directly stimulate the clitoris.
There are other ways to pleasure her. 'Women orgasm much more consistently from oral sex than from intercourse,' Also, try sex with the woman on top, or a vibrator made for couples to use during sex. 'Men should feel comfortable, not threatened, with sex toys,'
To help her hit the high note when you do have sex, take time to get her going before you make your entrance. 'The closer women are when they start intercourse, the more likely they are to have an orgasm,'.
Mistake 6: Skip the Seduction
Women like to be seduced. 'Seduction is as important as, or sometimes more important than, technique,'.
It helps to know what kind of turn-on your partner likes, whether it's oral, visual, or mental, she says. 'Does your partner like it when you talk dirty over the phone or text? Trace your finger slowly up her chest? Flirt with her at a bar?'
Also, if you like what you see, say so. 'Let a woman know how desirable she is,'.
Mistake 7: Focus on Ringing the Bell
Most women need clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm, but it's more complex than you may think.
Some men 'don't understand the anatomy of the clitoris,'. It's more than the small 'button' you can see. Its nerve endings spread throughout the vulva and inside the vagina. All are potential pleasure points worth exploring.
'You can go back and forth,'. Paying too much attention to the glans, at the top of the vulva, can take away from pleasure for some women. It's so sensitive, that too much stimulation can hurt.
When I am having sex with my wife it is not taking long time sperm release fast how I make my sex for a long time what should I have to di.
I am 28 years of age, male from india am masturbating since 23years of age daily. Will it affect my immunity and sperm count? Please answer with explanation?
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
3. Get sufficient sleep - Apart from a host of health problems, lack of sleep may also you render you impotent. Studies have shown that testosterone levels of men who are sleep deprived are much lower than in those who get their 8 hours of sleep. A proper sleep schedule should thus be duly adhered to.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether.
Related Tip: How to Handle Ejaculation Problems in Men?