Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar Goyal
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar GoyalYour feedback matters!
Sexual intercourse was very painful for me. Sex is scary till. My hubby penis is so large and insertion is tough. Never enjoyed sex life. We tries several art of sex but no result. We did not complete sex inside due to my painful actions. Please help married life is hard now.In 2 years I never got complete stokes and orgasm. Pl advice.
I am severely suffering from pre mature ejaculation. I have been taking EJ 30 tablets and testosterone capsules in night time since 2 months on the advice of a sexologist still it is not giving good results. Kindly advise.
I have test negative for PCR dna hiv 1 test at 30 days after exposure and tested negative for hiv 1 & 2 antibody test (cmia) method at 48 days after exposure am I safe. At 57 days I got fever this is second day of fever, temperature is 101 constantly, paracetamol 650 is not working. What is my position, I'm scared.
I am 18 years old. I had sexual intercourse with this boy. Since then I have painful and burning urination. Can not help but go to the bathroom every hour. Felt it was normal in the beginning but it has been approximately a month now. Yet it still continues. Any suggestions?
Hello sir mujhe sex ki problem hai sir mera penis weak hai or timing bhi thoda kam hai sir or penis m funsi hogaya hai sir please help me doctor sexual specialist sir.
I am a mother of one year girl. My husband came from abroad in October so I used to take yasmin tablets nearly 2 and half month I eaten that. Then again my husband came in July for 8 days. And that time I did not token that tablets. I am not pregnant. So is there any side effects of that tablets. Please let me know.
How many times in a week can we do sex, without any problems? Sometimes I do sex continuous for 4-5 days.Please tell.
Hai im ram what should I do to have a long time with my wife coz now im doing with her just 5 min I got my sperms out I need to do as long as.
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim, "marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss in your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the non consummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons:
- Male Issues: Erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginally insertion.
- Female Issues: Either tight hymen or severe fear of pain & bleeding
- Position Difficulties: Surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind non consummation of a marriage:
- Extreme exhaustion: Being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to non consummation of marriage.
- Real or apparent rejection: In many cases only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with lack of intercourse there arises a lack of love as well.
- Any kind of substance abuse: Addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
- Lack of emotional attachment: Two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
- Sexual trauma: A person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.