Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KapoorYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles and my eyes look tired. Is it because of smoking? I get a proper sleep. I need to get rid of these. What am I supposed to do?
I got my nose pierced on 14 March 2017. It has cured. There is no lump formation or hardness. No sticky substance formation neither any pus formation. But the area around the hole is paining a bit on touching. I'm not eating Rajma. chole.or peanuts since 14. Today by chance I ate three chole. And I'm having doubt whether it will do any harm. please suggest the time period it takes to cure and whether I need to take precautions or doctor advice.
Hi I am priya. 23 years old. I am having scars, pores in my face. Day to day my skin colour changed to black. LEVER AYUSH Product is best or not. Nowadays this product is popular in the market. My skin is very sensitive. Please help me.
I am 23 years old male from past few days i'm having pimple issues I have oily skin and pimples come and leave a scar on my face for few weeks specially white head issues on nose and on forehead what should I use for cleaning my face and should I avoid non veg or oily food I use only himalaya face wash for cleaning please suggest me some thing so that I can be away from pimples and white head issues and my oily skin.
How to remove dark circles, acne.I am 27 years old female facing this problem for the last few years. What is the remedy.
Can Feeling stool stuck in my colon and irritated bowels cause lower back discomfort? Because I always feel stool stuck in somewhere and it irritates me.
Is it safe for skin to use radiance skin whitening cream which claims to provide instant fairness, and will the fairness persist or fade out if we stop using it?
I have a black spot on my head due to fell down from bed sogive me some suggestion to solve my problem.
Sir I have severe hair loss give me suggestion to prevent hair loss and how remove dark spots on my cheeks.
I am 29 years old. My skin is very oily and I tend to have occasional pimples. Earlier I used to have many ugly pimples with even white fluid coming out by breaking pimples. I have been taking Aziwok 500 and Sotret since last 3 months. Now acne is reduced a lot but I have various scars developed over last many years of pimples. Please help advice solution to cure and remove acne scars. Also my skin is still oily so I keep using wet tissue vipes to be safe from further acne. I visited Kaya skin clinic - they suggested for Fractional laser, PRP and Scarlet Micro Needling Rf treatments. Please suggest whether I shall go for it or try something else. Regards Lakshay.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.