Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KapoorYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 year girl my problem is that I am having smile lines and lines on my forehead which became more visible from last month and my face getting dull day by day and losing its fairness .please suggest me any cream any exercise (facial) which can help me to get out these or any treatment. Thanks.
Whenever I get out in sun my skin becomes fully tanned. I use to apply vlcc sunscreen but still nothing improvement. Nd I have many dark spots all around my face.
Hi I'm a male or boys is homeopathy medicines good for our skin or body? Is it good for our skin to keep it healthy and gives us clear, glowing healthy skin please tel me? Does it solve all the skin problems please tel me plz.
Hii doc, for the past few days I had a white patches on my face. And I feel a kind of irritation on my face whenever am cooking in the kitchen or out during noon. Even near cheeks bone there is reddish.
I'm getting some allergies on my body like red marks in some places how to get away from these type of allergies.
My skin get darker. When I compared my face skin colour to my chest skin, my face skin is more darker. What should I do. My Hands colour also get darker. Kindly suggest me. My skin is dry.
My face and digestion are unfortunate create problem Face so dark ugly in field work. And digestion are good. I am also became gastric present. Please provide solutions.
HiHi I'm 24 years old, I have a lot f pimples acne white head and my nose is filled with white and black heads. And pimples bleed out dt blood and puss really I have lot of skin problems inclu oily skin please give me good suggestions.
I am 25 yes old. I have dark circles around my eyes. I have tried a lot to get rid of this but couldn't. Please suggest me something.
I have dark colour spot in my cheek. I have used kojivit plus cream for 2 months And the colour decreased After that I have discontinued this cream for 20 days. Can I continue to use the cream. Will it be effective after the discontinuation.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"