Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditya KumarYour feedback matters!
I m 25 and have backache problem for 1 month and if I bend in front my back is pain and no longer sit in place.
When I wake up every morning then I fell that I have pain in my back but after 20 or 30 minute when I walk it does lost so what should I do in this?
What works do and we are always fit sir I always to trying to fit but I can not any time I play Cricket and Suddenly Start pain on my back sir please give me my answer.
I am 35 years, female presently suffering pain in knee joint, ankle joint, as well as muscle pain (whole body), weigh 45 kg. Swollen, creaky joints. Normal urinal habit, no high sugar or uric acid problem.
Hi I have lower back pain since two years and there is swelling on my lower back which did not allow me to walk properly and when I get up I can not walk for 5 min more over the make me to walk in a curve shape what should I do for it.
Recently I am suffering from lower back pain. I hv done the MRI and it states that mild diffuse disc bulge l4-l5. Is it a serious issue? What kind of exercises help me in recover from this problem? Thanks in advance.
Hi doctor i am suffering from lower back pain in which I did mri and came to knw that in between of l4 l5 the disc is bulged out and pressing d nearby nerve due to which the pain is there which is not bearable. I am using lumbar sacro belt with an ointment(nano gel) and a capsule mysopisis th its been now almost 4 days d pain is same. Can you please help me out of it?
I am getting knee pain in my left leg. I get this pain when I keep my leg in angle or with sudden movement.
Good day doc, I have been on clomiphene for 3 cycles now, the last dose I took was may 27th then I went for scan and they said my eggs are not matured enough. But now am on bromergon and folic acid because I still have fluid coming out from my breast. What should I do to make me ovulate normally. Thanks.
I am suffering from back pain. I am using various ointments but no effect. Will it be because of less calcium? What should I eat to increase calcium.
Sir/madam, I am facing pain in both calves for long period, specially at the time sitting and at the time take sleep (in afternoon). I have taken advice from doctor and doing excercise, but not get any benifits. It is requested please give me advice for solving the problem. Thank you very much.
I am 21 years of age I am feeling so much pain in my legs in last one or two month I have a gas problem I fell very weakness in my body please help me out.
Her Legs are getting cool too much And it is paining to please Tell me Why this is Happening to her?
For the past 4 to 5 months I have been suffering from pain in the left hip. It started as just a pain - occasional - while bending. Then I noticed it became more frequent and now for the past 4 to 5 months it is spreading to the left thigh till above the knee. After a month or so I started occasional pain in the lower back and sometimes the right hip too. That is still less frequent but iam worried. An x ray of the spine ap and lateral revealed nothing. I Am 52 but slim and have less weight than I should according my height which is 5ft 9.5 inches. I did take some physiotherapy heat treatment and tense machine which gave some brief relief but now it is back. Please advice.
I am 15 years old and I have eg pain for last two week, I have taken medicines but they didn't work.
I am 53 years old having pain in my right leg and knee for the past 1 year I faced pain while using steps my weight is 93 kgs height is 168cm pl advise I am not having any medicine..
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.