Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AbhishekYour feedback matters!
Hi i am Suffering from mouth ulcer since 8 to 10 months and unable to eat anything I am on fruit diet only as there is inflammation in my tongue I can not eat anything and I have lost 5 kg weight, and I become so weak. I have done all the test and the test are mostly normal. Please advice me regarding this matter.
I am 20 years old and I have a jaw problem of teeth and its too much paining I can't sleep my operation had done before 20 days than also too much pain is their.
Tha problem is that my two teeth till now dudh k daant pls suggest me k what I am doing with teeth removed or consult with dr.
I am 31 years old male, yesterday while brushing my teeth I noticed a kind of black blister inside my upper lip and it is not painful. I remember its not from accident tooth bite or injury. Please advice.
Hello Dr. I am 20 years old. I am having a tooth cavity in last 4 teeth (2-2each side) I pains alot. I am unable to eat hot and cold things whenever I ate them they pains alot and I feel painful sensations. I have never consumed more sweets or chocolates during my childhood. please tell me why it is happening so. Also sometimes I become very irritated due too bad breath from those teeth. I dnt want them to increase and affect me n my personality. Suggest me the treatment. Some of my known have suggested me of root canal or filling I am afraid of pain. My ques are 1) why it is happening? Coz I dnt consume lots of sweets or chocolates 2) a way to get rid off pain and sensitivity 3) can I repair my teeth again as I want to with any natural method? 4) what is the medical long term treatment for this? Will it be painful? 5) how can I improve my breathe? Dear Dr. I'll b very thankful to you for your concern. please help me.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.
I have eye problem since 4 days. I have also ear problem and teeth problem also So guide me which tablet I have used.
Most importantly drinking through a straw can help the drink go to the back of your mouth without touching your teeth.
Sir, I had stopped my smoking habits after reducing within two months, by alternate nicogums, still I continuing nicotex, if it is better to continue ,mouth ulcer are occurred frequently, gittness during morning time after wake up and during walking, kindly advice.
Most of us suffer from some or the other dental problem in our lifetime. Majority of these problems are attributed to tooth decay. Tooth decay or cavities occur when bacteria living in the mouth produce a strong acid that slowly deteriorates the health of the teeth. If left untreated such decays will lead to infection, causing extreme pain and eventually tooth loss. To prevent this, dental fillings are done.
What is a Dental Filling?
A dental filling is one of the most commonly used methods that can restore the normal functioning and shape of the tooth, which may have been damaged due to tooth decay. These fillings close off the spaces where bacteria can set in and cause further decay. This protects the surrounding tissues too as food and bacteria accumulated in cavities can harm gums too.
Procedure of Dental Filling:
Before a filling session, the dentist will carry out proper assessmnt of your teeth. Dental X-rays may be used to ascertain the extent of the damage. This can be followed by a procedure with which the dentist will clean out the affected area of the tooth. After the decay has been cleaned out, the cavity will be filled with desired filling material.
Types of Dental Fillings:
There are various kinds of dental fillings. Let us find out a little bit about each kind.
- Gold filling: These are made in a laboratory before they are cemented in place. These fillings are known to last over two decades thanks to the fact that they are tolerated exceptionally well by the gum tissue. This is also an expensive option, which will require multiple visits to the dental clinic.
- Amalgam filling: These are also known as silver fillings and are usually an alloy containing tin, silver, and other metals, which bond well with the teeth. Many Dentists today are advising against the use of these fillings as it has been proved that mercury content in these fillings can harm the body.
- Composite resin filling: These kinds of fillings are matched to the colour of your teeth for a natural appearance. These are the most commonly uses fillings today as they fulfill most of the criteria we would desire from a dental filling.
- Porcelain filling: These are known as inlays or onlays. These fillings are used in restorations where a large part of the tooth structure has been lost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Three of front lower theeths were ejected due to gums erosion can I save these theeths without removing
My mouth has a permanent bad taste even after eating or drinking or brushing my teeth and using a mouthwash I' ve had the problem for 10 years and constantly eat mints or chew gum though this doesn' t help for long. Can it be cure?
- It may come as a surprise that some 20% of all orthodontic patients are adults. But it really shouldn't! When you consider the social and professional advantages of investing in your smile, the benefits are clear. Plus, with the less-noticeable orthodontic appliances that are available today, many people are able to receive this treatment in a more discreet manner.
- Healthy teeth can be moved at any age. But as an adult, you'll have more choice in the way this is accomplished. For example, if it's appropriate in your situation, you could opt for clear braces instead of traditional metal appliances. You may even be able to get the results you want using lingual braces, which attach to the tongue side of your teeth, or clear orthodontic aligners, which are transparent and removable. Both of these appliances offer a method of treatment that's virtually invisible.
- There are a number of different orthodontic appliances that can be effective in different situations. Which type of treatment is right for you? Let your dentist help you find the best way to get the smile you've always wanted — it's never too late!