Submit a review for vipinnullYour feedback matters!
I have sex problem my penis is not stand after 1 shot After some minute I will try but no response What can i do pls inform me.
After having sex I took unwanted 72. Pills and continued sex after taking pills. Within.For 48 hours. Should I have to a take pills again. Or 1st is enough. please answer me early.
Hi doctor, I am severely suffering from premature ejaculation, now I am going to marry soon. My masturbation time is 3-4 seconds, I have been taking medicine last 8 months but no improvement. I visited also renown ayurveda doctors in Delhi but no permanently recovered, is it curable, a lot of website showing it is not curable use cream or spray. This is not permanent solution, what do I think ,root cause is different ,last 8 months I have taken so many medicines please suggest me how can I recover. I am in tense to think about marriage.
Men often take pride in their personal wellness and fitness levels, but surprisingly, many of them overlook one of the most important aspects of their wellbeing -- manhood health! Believe it or not, caring for the manhood can promote self-confidence, as well as a satisfying and fulfilling intimate life; and on the other hand, when male organ health suffers, it can be an indicator of other systemic problems that require attention.
While caring for the manhood is not especially difficult, it does require foresight and care. Here are a few things that are bad for the health of men's most intimate area, as well as some strategies for self-care:
According to medical research, diabetes - a disease that affects many men -- can cause male dysfunction. As most men are aware, diabetes is a condition that affects the body's ability to process blood sugar, and it can cause a wide range of other health concerns. In terms of bedroom function, diabetes can affect the hormone and nerve responses that lead to a hardon. It is also linked to a condition known as diabetic neuropathy, in which the nerves in the fingers, toes, and yes - the manhood - are compromised. This can lead to tingling, pain and even loss of sensation, which has an obvious effect on a man's ability to enjoy any sensual contact.
To avoid these concerns, men who have type 2 diabetes or are at risk for the disease should take special care in terms of watching out for blood sugar, keeping body weight at an appropriate level, and paying attention to good nutrition - all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
- Smoking isn't just bad for the lungs - it's also bad for the manhood. Research has shown that smoking cigarettes can play a major factor in developing male dysfunction. The reason is clear: smoking wreaks havoc on the blood vessels, and those same blood vessels are responsible for delivering blood to the manhood. As the popular website Healthline notes:
- The risk of smoking to your [sensual] health is specifically due to the effects of cigarette chemicals on the blood vessels in the manhood. Tumescence results when the arteries in the manhood expand and fill with blood after receiving signals from nerves in the manhood. The nerves are responding to sensual signals from the brain. Even if the nervous system is operating at full strength, tumescence might not be physically possible if the blood vessels are unhealthy due to smoking.
- As if this loss of function were not bad news enough, it gets even worse: loss of blood flow to the manhood can result in atrophy of the male organ tissue, which can cause the member to shrink by as much as an inch.
- Piercings and other body modifications are more popular than ever, and even pudendal piercings are now fairly common. But men who decide to pierce the manhood should be extremely careful and should have the procedure carried out by a reputable professional. The Mayo Clinic explains that depending on where a piercing is placed, nerve damage may result, impacting sensitivity and the ability to become stimulated.
- Furthermore, piercings that are not meticulously kept clean can cause bacterial and urinary tract infections (UTIs). Therefore, piercings should be kept clean and sanitary at all times. Good personal hygiene habits are key.
- When it comes to hygiene, keeping it simple is best. The area should be washed with warm water and a gentle cleanser; and for a new piercing, a mild solution of sea salt and lukewarm water can help cleanse and remove bacteria.
Protecting the Manhood
In addition to monitoring blood sugar and body weight, quitting smoking, and exercising general male organ care and hygiene, men can protect against a variety of common issues by daily application of a top quality manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A nutrient crème containing vitamins, amino acids and natural emollients can soothe dry, stressed skin; protect against daily wear and tear; control odors; and preserve or even restore sensation in this delicate area.
A painful penis injury is just about every guy's worst nightmare, and one of the primary motivating factors for keeping a close eye on one's penis health. Although many men know about the rare but painful penis fracture, very few are aware that damage to the suspensory ligament of the penis can also be a cause for serious pain and discomfort - as well as an impediment to positive erectile function.
The suspensory ligament
The name "suspensory ligament" is a mouthful, which may be one reason most non-physicians are not familiar with it. A ligament is fibrous connective tissue that generally connects one bone to another. Ligaments are found throughout the body, including in the pelvis. The suspensory ligament is basically what connects the penis to the left and right pubic bones. It also plays a big role in providing maximum support for the penis when it is erect, helping it to stretch up and out as the blood flows in and fills up the penis during times of sexual excitement.
- It's easy to see the important role that the suspensory ligament plays in proper penis functioning and why it is important to avoid injury to this connective tissue. Fortunately, damage to the suspensory ligament is not an everyday occurrence in humans. (Interestingly, it does happen rather more frequently in animals, especially horses.)
- The most common cause of a problem with the suspensory ligament is trauma to the penis, especially if it occurs when the organ is engorged. For example, if the erect penis is pushed down hard, it may cause the ligament to tear, either partially or fully. This can cause a significant degree of pain in the moment, and lingering lesser amounts of pain. The pain is likely to increase during periods of excitement. Because of the role that the ligament plays in supporting erection, it also means that a man's erection may not be as full or as intense as is normal.
- This "pushing down" on the erect penis may occur when a partner accidentally handles the penis incorrectly, or if a man is thrusting during intercourse at an incorrect angle. Sometimes this can occur during sleep, when a man is experiencing an erection and rolls over on it. It can also be the result of an object, such as a baseball, hitting the erect penis with great force.
- If a man sustains a penis injury, he should contact a doctor as soon as possible; seeing a urologist is generally a better first step than seeing a general practitioner, who is likely to recommend a visit to a urologist anyway.
- If the damage to the suspensory ligament is minor - meaning, the ligament has been strained but not actually torn or detached - the doctor is likely to recommend pain relievers, application of soothing compresses and rest. However, in cases in which there is tearing or detachment, surgery is often recommended. Ligaments do not have the same propensity to heal naturally as many other parts of the body, and so "re-sewing" the suspensory ligament is often necessary in order to correct the penis injury.
- Treating damage to the suspensory ligament, or any type of penis injury, is easier if the manhood is already in its best possible health. Regular use of a top drawer penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help in this area. Vitamin C is well known for its role in collagen production and the resulting penile tissue firmness, so most men will wisely gravitate toward a crème that includes this all-important vitamin. Since trauma can also result in de-sensitization of the penis, a crème that also contains acetyl L carnitine is recommended. Why? Because acetyl L carnitine is neuroprotective; it helps prevent peripheral nerve damage to the penis due to rough handling, thereby protecting the degree of pleasurable sensitivity which men associate with the penis.
Dear Doctors I just noticed a lump in the inside of my penis it is painless. Is it a serious problem? What can it be due to ?and what type of doctor should I visit.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but in most cases, a satisfied penis equals a happy man - and oral sex is one surefire way to make that happen. There are numerous sex tips available for women that can help them to become more proficient at the art of fellatio. But a pleasurable oral sex experience is a two-way street; there are things a guy can do to make it more enjoyable for his partner, as well -- and therefore increase the likelihood of repeat performances. Tending to his penis health is one of the more obvious oral sex tips, but it doesn't stop there.
Think a little
- What can a man do to make oral sex more pleasant for the person doing him this tremendous favor? To answer that question, it helps for a man to imagine himself in the position of performing fellatio and to think about the things that would give him pause. That's hard for some guys to do, but if they make the effort, their list of oral sex tips might include the following:
- Be clean. This is obvious and fairly easy. Every guy has had the experience of removing his clothes at the end of a day and becoming aware of how much his package reeks. All the sweat that accumulates during the day can produce an odor that a guy can smell from several feet away - so imagine what it might smell like when the face is placed directly against it. The odor is off-putting enough, but sometimes there's dirt, grime, dried semen, and other physical manifestations as well - and that's before even considering the possibility of smegma. A man needs to be sure to clean his penis regularly; if oral sex is on the table, he should excuse himself and do a quick clean-up near to the time that the experience may begin.
- Consider shaving. Manscaping is more popular now than ever, but that doesn't mean that it is the norm. A few quick glances in the locker room is enough to prove that most men still prefer to let their bushes grow wild and free. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, of course, and whether a man shaves his pubic hair is a totally personal choice. However, most people who are on the performing end of fellatio agree that getting hair stuck in their teeth or in their throat is not something they look forward to. Men who are interested in increasing their oral sex opportunities may want to consider shaving - either de-nuding the entire package (balls, penis, crotch) or just the thick bush. Some men compromise and do a close trim, rather than shaving down to the skin. And some are able to enlist their partner's aid in the shaving process, which can be highly erotic on its own.
- Give a warning. Some people don't want to swallow, so it's only polite to give a warning when ejaculation is imminent.
- Watch the diet. The flavor of one's semen is affected by the foods one consumes. A diet that's heavy on certain foods (asparagus, garlic, red meat, strong spices, dairy, broccoli and fried foods among them) produces semen with an acrid, bitter taste. Sweeter foods, such as cinnamon and peppermint, as well as parsley, make semen more palatable.
No list of oral sex tips would be complete without re-emphasizing that an orally-satisfied penis needs to be a healthy one. Using a first rate penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) helps to ensure that any potential oral sex providers won't worry about the health of the item headed for their mouth. Definitely make sure that the chosen crème contains vitamin A, the anti-bacterial properties of which fight stubborn penis odor. Since a penis that is free of dry skin and cracks is more appealing, look for a crème with powerful moisturizing abilities; one with both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) is best in this area.
My girlfriend and I had sex right after her period stopped on the 22nd of August. I did not ejaculate inside of her but just as a precaution I gave her the i-pill on the 23rd of August. After all this on the 27th of August we had sex again but again I did not ejaculate inside of her. Then 2 days later she started bleeding and she said it was like period blood very dark but more then spotting and less then a normal period. The blood stopped after 2 days and now again on the 8th of September is bleeding again. The blood is red and dark red. She said she was having cramps like a normal period. I did not give her the I pill after the second time we had sex on the 27 of August. Is there any chance of this being pregnancy and can she get pregnant from this? She still hasn't got her periods, her normal mens date is 16th, she has shown no signs or symptoms of being pregnant.
I discharge sperm within minutes during sex. It is causing my sex life fully dissatisfied. Please help. I am taking brain medicine from last 2 years and I also chew tobacco. This problem is with me from years.
Sir I am not enjoying my sex time sir and my penis is week and I want to do it strong what can I do sir.
Most of us our always worried sick about our performance in bed, but rather than worrying about it, we should try to invest emotionally in our relationship. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, but it isn't always the case. If you are too preoccupied wondering about your physical appearance and your ability in bed, sex may make you feel more stressed than relaxed. This is known as sexual performance anxiety and can even get to a point where it makes you avoid sex altogether.
There may be many reasons for performance anxiety. Some of these are:
- Fear that you will not be able to satisfy your partner sexually
- Lack of self confidence and insecurity about your appearances
- Difficulties in your relationship
- The anxiety about not being able to have an orgasm
- A man's fear of premature ejaculation or taking too long to orgasm
Thus this type of anxiety is not rooted in any type of medical problem. Rather than medication, a change in thinking and perception is required to treat performance anxiety.
Here are a few tips that can help you:
- Fight stress: Stress in your daily life can spill over to your bedroom as well. This can make sex a chore rather than something to be enjoyed. Recognize your stress triggers and find ways to eliminate them. Regular exercise can be very helpful in reducing stress.
- Prolong foreplay: Sex does not have a time limit or there is need to follow a set of steps. Like any other activity, your body needs to 'warm up' for sex as well. Instead of putting pressure on yourself to control or release your orgasm, get into the flow of the moment and take it slow. Try getting intimate with your partner in ways that do not involve sex such as a massage or having a shower together.
Communicate with your partner: Talk to your partner about how you feel. Understand that it is not necessary to have an orgasm every time you have sex. Talking to your partner can help ease some of the anxiety and improve your relationship.
Talk to a therapist: Asking for help is not a bad thing or something you need to be ashamed of. Therapists are trained to teach you about how to be more comfortable with your sexuality and can help eliminate the triggers of sexual performance anxiety.
Give up control: Do not hold yourself responsible for your erections or your partner's orgasms. To a large extent sexual responsiveness is governed by the unconscious mind and hence worrying does nothing.
In the realm of sexual relations, Incest is one of the longing social taboos. In order to curb this social taboo, many governments have introduced law banning incest. Basically, this is a sexual relationship between those who are blood-related, which is also called as Consanguineous relationship. This is also called as Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) which can be between siblings, half siblings, donor children, adoptees, biological mother and father, nephew and so on. This is a social evil, and experts have some remedies so that you can deal with genetic sexual attraction.
According to an article published in Spanish Magazine AFIN in July 2013, separation of siblings for quite a long time is one of the known causes for genetic sexual attraction. At the same time, the magazine points out that there are instances that even those who are not separated have this mania of genetic sexual attraction. Some of the other interesting aspects of GSA can be explained as follows:
It is said that children who grow in close proximity since their childhood develop reverse sexual attitude or imprinting with their siblings, parents and with other consanguineous relationships. This reverse sexual attitude actually suppresses sexual desire with consanguineous relationship. This theory is also called as Westermarck Effect. This can be the pointer to the question How to deal with Genetic Sexual Attraction because consanguineous relationship separated for years may not have the Westermarck Effect.
It is pointed out that when siblings who are separated for long duration of time are sexually mature when they meet each other. In other words, they were not members of the nuclear family, and this long absence can attract each other for a closer relationship. In addition to this, the siblings are biologically and mentally so grown up that they have made their own hard imprint of their character, taste and so on. It is a combination of these factors that makes them an exception to the Westermarck effect.
Symptoms of GSA:
Extreme awareness about the other person, hard desire to stay or talk, distractible behavior, unnecessary talking, holding hands or touching or making use of every opportunity to have some kind of physical contact, daydreaming are some of the known symptoms of GSA.
One of the ideal remedies for those suffering from GSA is to seek help of appropriate medical fraternity in the earliest possible time. This is one of the most ideal approaches to deal with genetic sexual attraction. It is also suggested that you should ensure that the siblings meet at regular intervals. This can help the siblings to have Westermarck Effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
For women, less than thirty five years of age, infertility is characterised as the powerlessness to conceive a child after one year of unprotected sex. For women matured thirty five to forty years, it is characterised as a failure to conceive after six months of unprotected sex. For women beyond forty years of age, it is the failure to conceive after three months of unprotected sex. Infertility is also, the powerlessness to conceive a pregnancy to term, for example, in cases of unfortunate miscarriage.
The reason for infertility is the problem on both genders; thirty percent is male related barrenness and 30 thirty percent is female related barrenness. However, it is not just a physical problem. Infertility can affect a woman’s mental health. This is how that is possible:
- Medicine reactions: Medications and hormones used to treat infertility may bring about many types of mental reactions. For instance, the engineered oestrogen clomiphene citrate (Clomid, Serophene), most of the time recommended because it enhances ovulation and increases the sperm creation. However, it may bring about nervousness, rest intrusions, mood swings, and crankiness women. These reactions have not yet been recorded in men. Other fertility medicines may bring about sorrow, madness, and irritation and concentration issues.
- Cash stress: Only a very few states and countries provide insurance for infertility treatment. Expenses of infertility medications are very high. For patients who do not have insurance, the scope or the way to pay for treatment, not having the capacity to acquire treatment may add to the feeling of helplessness and misery. Indeed, even patients with the insurance plan may find that copayments or restrictions on the plan mean they should pay huge sums out of their own pockets.
- Decisions and results: Overall, infertility medications help only some of the patients and they get to be parents. The mental health of those who cannot deteriorate because of their thought of getting older day by day. Patients who learn they are to end up being parents might be excited, additionally should figure out how to change in accordance with new patterns and ways, both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Women who have endured various premature deliveries, for instance, are probably going to feel restless about whether they will have the capacity to convey to full term or not. More established couples might argue about whether to experience pre-birth testing, for example, amniocentesis.
- Sexual desires: Infertility can also influence a person’s sexual self-esteem, learning, and execution. Many couples have intercourse as an approach to relax. At the point when sex is interrupted with disappointment and dissatisfaction, couples may lose their passionate association. The weight to perform or to have sex because of infertility medications can disengage partners and separate couples. Fertility medicines additionally make sex less stressful, as it gets to be distinctly centred around fertility instead of entertainment.