Doctor in Pain treatment india
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Pain treatment indiaYour feedback matters!
I am mohammed sohail age 22 in have half headache problem since I was 8 years old now a days headache is I week four or five days I have getting headache left side or right side and I am getting anger on anybody for simple reason I am taking the tablet qutpin 50 from 1 years.
Hi, Please suggest Knee sound and pain is there any solution to stop the knee sound.Please suggest something for that.
I am suffering severe left side neck pain from last week and I am 27 year old. Please suggest and am looking for remedy.
I am 27 year old and I have Lowe back pain for the past one month. Currently, I am meeting a physiotherapist for last two days. But pain is not subsiding. Is there a complete cure of it? If yes, what I need to do.
I have knee pain from 1 year. I got myself tested in MRI, x-ray but nothing is there. I have vit d deficiency .what should I do now? I mean why do I get pain in knee only.
Myself kiran I am 22 years old. I works on ship during my tenure the food timings was not correct due to hectic port schedule. From there I faced a stomach pain and shortness in breathing. After having antacids stomach pain relieved and shortness of breath still exist. After I get down from ship this shortness of breathe normally occurs today morning after the breakfast I am facing the problem in shortness of breathing. And I got cold and cough when a doctor suggested to inspect urine and blood all went very normal. Now what should I do and how can I cure this?
I have both shoulder burning pain with shoulder weakness when I lift any things also feel pain in back neck and also feel tired all time I have done R. A test anti ccp CRP ESR and ANA and urine test all are normal I am taking pregaba d 75 medicine but nothing help me please guide me in this matter how can I get diagnosis of same condition pain also in my upper arm and hand elbow joints.
My mother always gets headache. Sometimes after waking up in the morning. Maximum days of the week she gets headache. And also she has acidic problem. Plse tell reason for headache.
Hello doctor why now days if I am doing masturbate after 1 or 2 days when I am walking I am feeling some needle or pinching sensation in my foot after if I am not doing masturbate for 20 r 30 days it is slowly disappearing.
I have sudden pain in one knee when I squat. My work requires lot of squatting as I am in civil line. Regards, Madan.
I 29 years male suffering with the Burning or gnawing feeling in the stomach from last one week. So I would like to take a suggestion from best doctors like your's. Please give your suggestion and remedies for it. Thank you.
Hi, From last 2 months I am having a lot of pain in my thoracic spine how I should get rid off these pain completely.
Hello I am 29 years male suffering form potts spine in l4 and l5 joints from last 1 years I am taking my ATD medicine regularly. Some time I have pain in my back during seating position. Please tell me when this pain gone completely.
I have hip pain exactly one year back I met with an accident then it was a acl tear then it healed by itself. Now hip pain occurring on same leg.
Sir. One of my friend suffering from stomach pain. And he was already one time doing stomach pain operation last 2015. But once again he was suffering to the same thing. What is the main problem .I have one doubt sir. One time complete the operation. But repeat the same disease. Tell me the reason sir.
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.