Doctor in Aura homoeopathy clinic India
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Bronchitis
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Aura homoeopathy clinic IndiaYour feedback matters!
Vaginal Candidiasis is a condition that is brought on by an infection in the vaginal area of the patient. This affects women as a rule. It is triggered by the presence of a fungus known as Candida Albicans which is usually present in the vagina. While it is harmless when it remains in its dormant state, there are many conditions in which it gets activated and causes an infection which can cause great pain and discomfort to the patient. Itching and discharge from the patient’s vagina are normal symptoms of this condition. There are many medicines in homoeopathy that help in treating this condition in the most natural manner. Let us look at a few.
- Sepia: This medicine is usually prescribed when there is a white and thick discharge emanating from the vagina. It can also be used for symptoms like pain in the region, as well.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine can be used when the patient experiences a burning sensation along with the creamy kind of discharge that is usually found when this infection strikes. The patient will also not feel thirsty even though the mouth will constantly remain dry.
- Thuja: This medicine, along with nitric acid can be used when the patient is experiencing symptoms like itching in the vaginal area which can lead to the eruption of ulcers as well. Also, a sharp and stinging pain will be experienced by the patient in such cases.
- Monilia Albicans: With this medicine, the patient can treat a number of symptoms that come about due to this condition. The cracks and fissures along with itching and burning that many patients experience when the infection increases can be treated with the help of this medicine.
- Helonias: This medicine can be used for many kinds of symptoms also. It can be used when the doctor finds the vulva containing certain thick and curdy deposits which can leave a strong odour as well. Also, in such conditions, the patient may also experience constant fatigue and weakness too.
- Kreosote: This medicine is usually prescribed by the homoeopath when the patient is experiencing extreme itching in the vagina and vulva region due to the presence of the fungus and the resultant infection. Also, in such cases, the patient will find inflammation in the region which can lead to a lot of pain.The milky white kind of discharge will also be seen as a symptom of this condition. All of this can be treated by this medicine.
- Sepia: When the patient experiences excessive pain in the vaginal region along with a burning sensation during and after intercourse, then this medicine may be used. Also, when the vagina feels unduly tender and sensitive, the doctor will prescribe this medicine for relief.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
While we all wish to avoid emotional distress due to the sense of loss and fear attached to it, we invariably become a victim of such pain at some point in time in our lives. Here the irony is that the more we want to escape pain, the nearer it comes to us, and the more intense its effects get.
There is hardly an individual around the globe who have not gone through ups and downs, but it doesn't signify that there is something wrong in the life we lead. It only manifests that we are human beings who can withstand the wrongs and hope for a better tomorrow.
Here are some coping strategies when you are down with mental agony.
- Face the odds: When you are suffering from emotional turmoil, all the negative feelings right from anger to frustration to distress are what comprise you. You should surrender to what is taking a toll on you and accept it in a way as if you have chosen it.
- Give yourself some time: You will need some time to drive yourself out of the darkness and accept the presence of your emotional pain. Time can help you rest, heal and recover completely from the grasp of the pain and suffering. You should be gentle with yourself throughout the process and have a faith that everything happens the way it is meant to happen.
- Observe your pain and suffering: When you are down with emotional pain, you should suffer, but consciously. You must observe your anguish, sadness, and stream of negative thoughts. The terrible feelings that feed your pain should be considered objectively. You should never allow the pain to become a part of who you are.
- Accept pain and let go: No one in the world wants to stay amidst pain and suffering. Everybody tries to do away with it, and in an attempt of running away from pain, we invariably fall into its trap. There are situations in which pain demands to be felt, and thus you should understand it and find out the reason behind it. This way you will be able to help it go away.
- Spend a lot of time with yourself: When you love somebody, you tend to spend a lot of time with that person. During spans of pain, you are the one who needs to be by your side and therefore, you should give yourself quality time and help the pain to mitigate instead of becoming emotionally dependent on someone else. You can indulge in any activity that you enjoy from painting to walking to swimming to trekking. It could be anything but make sure it helps you breathe free.
Pain always comes with a message. Once you get to decipher this message, it becomes easier to find out coping strategies and ways to mitigate the pain while the pain eventually subsides.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Kidneys are responsible for the removal of waste and unwanted particles from the bloodstream. They are part of the urinary tract and are responsible for the formation and excretion of urine. It is the filtration and waste disposal system of the body. And as such plays a pivotal part in our health and well-being.
A kidney infection, more often than not, starts with a bladder infection and then spreads to the kidneys. It is caused by the presence of bacteria, specifically a bacteria called E.Coli. Though extremely rare, it is possible to get a kidney infection through your skin. It might make its way into your blood and then travel to the kidneys. You might contract an infection after surgery but that is extremely uncommon as well.
A kidney infection is diagnosed by running a urine test to check it for the presence of bacteria, blood or pus. Other tests may include a CT scan, an ultrasound or a kind of X-ray called voiding cystourethrogram, which involves injecting a contrast dye to image the bladder while urinating.
- Antibiotics: The first lines of treatment for a kidney infection are antibiotics. Depending upon the bacteria that has been found in your urine tests and your personal health, your physician will prescribe you specific drugs. The symptoms usually abate after a few days of treatment, or you might need to continue the antibiotics for a week or so more. It is advisable to continue with the entire course of the drugs even if you feel better after only a few days. Another sample of your urine will be tested afterwards to ensure that the infection has cleared up.
- Hospitalization: For a severe case of kidney infection a physician will insist on hospitalization. The treatment will include antibiotics and a copious amount of fluids that will administered to you intravenously. The severity of the infection would dictate the length of the course of drugs required.
- Surgery: Kidney infections can be symptomatic of a much more serious underlying medical condition. Kidney infections may recur with increasing frequency due to a structural defect of the urinary tract. A nephrologist or a urinary surgeon (urologist) should be consulted for an evaluation. You will most likely need surgery to repair the structural abnormality to ensure that the infections desist.
Kidneys are vital organs that perform important functions of waste removal, and maintain the balance of the body’s fluids. Infections should thus be diagnosed and treated promptly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Male factor infertility is a common problem these days and it describes those couples that have failed to be pregnant owing to health issues of the male partner. While in most cases, people have a general misconception that infertility is related to female reproductive issues only, recent statistics say otherwise.
Various reasons can be attributed to male infertility which may range from low production of sperm to poor quality sperms, to abnormal morphology. Male factor infertility is also related to men who have normal sperm production, but it does not get transported to the vagina during intercourse.
Evaluating male factor infertility-
It is crucial to evaluate men who are suspected to be infertile through comprehensive checkups, physical tests, and numerous semen analysis. In certain conditions, additional tests and evaluations may also be required. For men with a severely low production of sperms, and poor sperm motility, it is important to consider karyotypic abnormalities. Male factor infertility was previously regarded as a contraindication to in-vitro fertilization since the presence of abnormal sperms may not be able to fertilize female eggs. But recent statistics show that there is an indication of IVF allowing fertilization and eventual live births in couples where the man has impaired sperms. IVF has shown commendable success in the treatment of such men.
When to consider IVF?
It goes without saying that IVF has benefitted many couples suffering from male factor infertility over a decade. Some of the most common problems treated by IVF include:
- Men having poor quality semen which may involve poor motility, low concentration and even poor morphology dealing with the shape of the sperm.
- Couples who have failed to conceive through normal intercourse and conventional infertility treatments.
- Men with non-obstructive and poor quality sperms can also benefit from the IVF process. Generally, such men produce sperm in a reduced quantity and also have an absence of sperm in their ejaculate. Some men who have undergone chemotherapy may also have compromised sperm quality as well as quantity.
- Men suffering from the congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens or CBAVD are able to produce sperm but they do not have the vas deferens which is the outflow tract.
- Lastly, men who have undergone vasectomies and did not wish to undergo a reversal can obtain sperm that can be used in the IVF process.
Regardless of what’s causing infertility, it is important to consult an IVF expert to get through the process. IVF with the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection is an advanced laboratory process in which a healthy sperm is injected into an egg for creating an embryo which is subsequently implanted into the uterus of the women. Besides the IVF treatment, medications and hormone therapy may also be used for altering high or low hormone level affecting fertility.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine.
Attention deficit/hyperactivity issue (ADHD) is a mental condition that is marked by a continuous example of inattention as well as hyperactivity-impulsivity that meddles with the working or advancement of that person. Inattention implies that a person gets distracted from tasks, lacks focus and is not concentrating on the task at hand. Hyperactivity implies that a person tends to move around continuously, especially into situations in which it is not needed. Impulsivity implies that a person makes hurried decisions without thinking about them and that may have negative outcomes or risky consequences.
Here are a few ways with which you can treat ADHD.
Therapy: Along with medicines, certain treatments can be valuable in treating ADHD in children, teenagers and grown-ups. Therapy is helpful in treating other problems as well. For example, anxiety or nervousness issue that may show up with ADHD. The types of the therapies that might be used are as follows.
- Psycho-education: Psycho-education implies that you or your kid will be urged to understand ADHD and how it affects you. It can help children, adolescents and grown-ups understand why they have been diagnosed with ADHD. It can also help you adapt and manage the condition.
- Behavioral treatment: Behavioral treatment gives support to the caretakers of the people with ADHD, and may include teachers and guardians. The treatment includes behavior administration, which uses a group of prizes to encourage your child to attempt to control their ADHD.
- Social skills training: Social skills training includes children or youngsters taking part in role-plays or pretending to be in certain situations. This intends to show them how to carry on in social circumstances by figuring out how their behavior influences or affects others.
- Cognitive behavioral treatment (CBT): Cognitive behavioral treatment (CBT) is a talking therapy that can help you deal with your issues by changing the way you think and behave. A CBT advisor would attempt to change how your kid feels about a situation, which would thus change their conduct.
- Eat less carbs: Individuals with ADHD need to eat a healthy diet. A few people may see a connection between types of foods and declining ADHD side effects. For instance, sugar, food colorings, added sugars, and caffeine are frequently blamed for increasing hyperactivity.
There are many reasons why we are required to wear glasses or contact lenses including poor vision, far sightedness, inward eyelids and a variety of other conditions. These contact lenses have to cleaned, worn and stored properly so as to avoid complications in the eyes. Contact lens discomfort includes symptoms like redness, puffiness, swelling, itching, watering and burning of the eyes along with cloudy vision and pain. If you are facing contact lens discomfort, here is what you will need to do.
- Cleanliness: The first thing to do when you face even a slight discomfort is to check your lenses properly. You will have to ensure that you clean your contact lenses before and after use, especially if they are not the disposable kind. Yet, any discomfort can point at the fact that there may be some contaminants and infectants lurking around on the surface. Ensure that you clean the lenses again and then wear them. You must make sure that your hands are clean when you are handling them and that you are not using a lint ridden towel to dry them off as this lint can easily get onto the surface of the lenses and cause severe itching, irritation and burning.
- Make Up: Have you used your make up before wearing your contact lenses? Then chances are that you have transferred some of that makeup onto the lenses while wearing them. This makeup can get trapped in the lenses and cause severe discomfort. So remember to apply your makeup only after you have worn your lenses, and remove the makeup only after you have removed the lenses so that you avoid any discomfort.
Type of Contact Lenses: Prolonged discomfort and pain may point at the fact that your contact lenses are less than ideal for you. You may want to book an appointment with your ophthalmologist in order to check the lens fit and size as well as the material of the lens, as unbeknownst to us, we may be allergic to certain material. Find out whether you need a hard or a soft material or if the soft disposable lenses have some elements that are not suiting your eyes and skin.
Environmental Factors: You may also want to check with your doctor about conditions like humidity and heat as well as harsh winters and rain in case your contact lenses are causing problems for you. The doctor may be able to change the contact lenses as per the weather conditions so that you are more comfortable.
Tear film stability and dryness of the eye should also be checked before wearing a certain type of contact lens.
Conjunctivitis, also known as pinkeye, is a very common eye disease. Though it is not harmful, anyone suffering from this infection must consult a doctor and receive treatment so that it can be cured in 7 to ten days.
Conjunctivitis can be treated through a range of medical treatments. Usually, one goes to an optometrist but have you tried consulting a homeopathic for a change?
Advantages of Homeopathy
Natural medicine: Homeopathy is a natural form of medicine and is considered to be an alternative form of medicine. It would not aggravate the problem, but it would find a quick solution to relieve you from it. Allopathic medicines contain certain chemicals and drugs which might not be suitable for many individuals.
Can fight all the symptoms of conjunctivitis: This disease has some common symptoms. Some of them are redness, swelling of the eye, yellow discharges, water flow from the eyes, and others. These symptoms can be well managed by homeopathic medicines as well. These medicines work to heal the root cause of the disease and cure it.
You recover quickly: Usually it takes around a week to t10 days for conjunctivitis to completely heal. For this period, it is advised that the affected person stays indoors to avoid contamination and spread of the disease. Adhering to homeopathy can actually reduce the time span of this disease, thereby completely healing you in no time and so that you can go about your daily routine.
No side effects: Most medicines are made of drugs and chemicals and have various side effects. But with homeopathy being a naturally sourced medicinal option, the chances of having side effects are less. However, it is advisable to know beforehand if homeopathy suits you or not. If it does, then there are lesser chances of side effects.
The above factors have made it clear that conjunctivitis can be easily treated with homeopathic medicines. In case homeopathy suits you, then it might be a good idea for you to follow this course of medicine to treat this disease.
Homeopathic Medicines For Conjunctivitis
Here are the 5 best Homeopathic medicines for allergic conjunctivitis-
The dosage and the exact medicine varies from patient to patient and depends on the severity of the problem. This does not in any way mean that only these 5 homeopathic medicines that can be used in conjunctivitis. There are dozens of other medicines that are required at times depending on individual symptoms of the patient.
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility.
Thyroid is a small butterfly shaped gland, which is present at the lower frontal region of the neck, right beneath the voice box. It produces hormones which regulate metabolism (the breakdown of food by the body to convert it into energy). It even plays a pivotal role in boosting organ functions as well as in helping the body to sustain heat. However, too much of hormone production by the thyroid gland might yield structural problems, for instance, growth of nodules (abnormal tissue growth) or cysts (non-cancerous sac-like structures containing fluid) and swelling. Hence, a thyroid surgery is a must once these problems occur. The surgery, administered with general anesthesia, eliminates the thyroid gland either wholly or partially.
Why do you need surgery?
- The presence of tumors or nodules on one’s thyroid gland is one of the reasons why one should go for the surgery. Although most of the nodules are benign, few can be pre-cancerous or cancerous too. Also, those benign nodules can spell trouble, if they expand in size, thus obstructing the throat. They can be problematic as well if they cause the thyroid gland to overproduce hormones, giving rise to a condition known as hyperthyroidism.
- Hyperthyroidism can be corrected through surgery. It is often an outcome of Grave’s disease, an autoimmune disorder wherein the body misidentifies the thyroid gland as a foreign body, thereby creating antibodies to combat it. The thyroid gland gets inflamed in the process, resulting in the overproduction of hormones.
- Another reason is the enlargement or swelling up of the thyroid gland, termed as goiter. Similar to large nodules, goiter too can clog the throat, thus interfering with one’s breathing, speaking and eating.
Types of Surgery
- Lobectomy: This procedure calls for partial removal of the lobes when a nodule or an inflammation affects just half of the thyroid gland.
- Subtotal Thyroidectomy: Here, a small proportion of the thyroid tissue is left behind even after the elimination of the thyroid gland.
- Total Thyroidectomy: Through this procedure, the entire thyroid gland is taken out along with the thyroid tissue.