Doctor in Atreya The Healing Touch
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Atreya The Healing TouchYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was a bad case of not bein g able to gain weight. The interior of the Atreya The Healing Touch was no nicely done, it was so clean. From quite some time i was suffering . With the help of her treatment for gain weight I am feeling so great. Someone from the office, referred me Soniah Deep Karpal. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Soniah Deep Karpal has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. During the treatment, my Soniah Deep Karpal supported me a lot.
I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my child's problem, but Soniah Deep Karpal did it immediately and started the gastric problem treatment for it. Dr.Soniah Deep Karpal is really like god send person. As someone I knew, consulted this Soniah Deep Karpal and they referred us. his case was extremely serious, but she really handled it very nicely. Thanks to her he is much better now.
She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Karpal. The irritable bowel synDrome problem was increasing day by day. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. The Atreya clinic is very clean and well managed.
With the help of her treatment for increase muscle I am feeling so great. She ensures that she listens to her patients. Soniah Deep Karpal has handled my case with ease. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Atreya clinic.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of masturbation addiction . One of my cousin's referred to Dr Soniah . Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I was quite impressed with Soniah Deep Karpal concept of holistic healing. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
She is one of the best physicians in city. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Karpal guided me to change my attitude. It was a bad case of pimples. My boss referred me her treatment . The Atreya clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
my issue of knee pain aggravated with time. The entire Atreya clinic is very nicely designed. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best. I am so happy that I chose Dr Soniah for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. She is one of the best physicians in city.
Both Dr Soniah Deep Karpal and staff were very helpful. I was quite impressed with Dr Soniah Deep Karpal concept of holistic healing. Due to my hair fall, i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. She is a very practical doctor. I am happy with the hair growth treatment she gave.
I consult Dr Karpal regularly for staying healthy. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. I had lost hope, but the staying healthy treatment given by her has helped me regain my confidence.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Soniah Deep Karpal to be very helpful. thank you so much for your precious advice.. its really hlpful ... thnak you so mch
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Soniah Deep Karpal to be knowledgeable. Exercise yes bt ayurvedic medicine i need to know more about it
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Soniah Deep Karpal to be very helpful. Thanks madam your answer is vry useful for us
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Soniah Deep Karpal to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Soniah Deep Karpal provides answers that are very helpful. Ok mam
Dr. Soniah Deep Karpal provides answers that are knowledgeable. th
Dr. Soniah Deep Karpal provides answers that are caring. Thank u
Thank you doc for your valuable advise.
Sir me army me hun aur kabhi 1 or kabhi 2 month ki chutti aa pata hun. Meri shadi 2016 june hui aur humne 2017family planning k bare me socha. Lekin wife pregnant nhi hui. Doctors ko bhi dikhaya mere aur meri wife ki sari report normal h. Kya iska ye karan to nhi ki me 1 month ki chutti aata hun .ya fir hume 2-3 month ek sath rhna chahiye.
That delicious grilled chicken in your oven is incomplete without a touch of rosemary in its marination and garnish. Rosemary, one of the most common herbs from the Mediterranean region, is famous all over the world for its flavour and taste. It is seen to be complementing every meal that you make. However, there is more to Rosemary than just adding flavour to a dish. It not only adds flavours but also has immense nutritional values. Some of these are explained in details below.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Rosemary has the three-fold health benefits of being an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory agent and anti-carcinogenic. This means that it helps in fighting diseases caused by bacteria and viruses and helps in boosting the immune system. Furthermore, it can be consumed as one of the preventive substances for cancer due to its anti-carcinogenic properties.
- De-stresses an Individual: If you suffer from anxiety disorders or stress disorders, then the aroma of rosemary itself can act as a stimulator and calm your senses. Rosemary is seen to be a great stress buster. In this age of stress and tension, at times it is necessary to de-stress yourself and rosemary helps you in doing so. In fact, even in aromatherapy, some of the essential oils have rosemary as an important compound.
- Freshens breath: Rosemary acts as an antibacterial agent. It gives you fresh breath for a long time. All you need to do is soak rosemary stems in warm water and gargle with that water. It would help in destroying all unwanted bacteria inside your mouth and keep you orally fresh for a long time.
- Detoxification of the body: Rosemary has been detected to be diuretic in nature. This would mean that it helps in faster flushing out the toxins and wastes from the body. Furthermore, it has been seen that rosemary helps in the healing of the liver, which is one of the slowest organs to heal.
- Healthy Skin: Rosemary oil has been used as one of the few essential oils used to rejuvenate the skin. But off late, even the leaves are being crushed and made into a paste and used on the skin. This helps in healing any scars or blemishes that the skin might possess. Rosemary is also known for its hydrating properties.
Thus, these are some of the most important benefits of consuming rosemary on a regular basis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hairfall is a common concern of both men and women, especially after they reach their thirties. Receding hairline in men and thinning hair in women are common traits, and this happens due to multiple reasons like hormones, lifestyle, diet, stress, other health conditions, etc. In Ayurveda, there are some great remedies for this problem, which are side-effect free. They are as follows:
- According to Ayurveda, aloe vera has deep use preventing for hair fall. It helps in hair regrowth and also in reducing hair fall. Aloe vera juice is widely available in pharmacies and other general stores. Make a mixture of one-third cup aloe vera juice and some cumin. Apply it 2 to 3 times in a day for 90 days to see the results.
- One of the most potent herbs, which helps highly in hair fall control is Bhringaraaj. It can be taken internally as well as applied externally. Bhringaraaja oil can be applied on the scalp. A paste of the tree’s leaves can also be applied and left over for some time before rinsing it off. Another mix made with 5 tsps. of dried Bhringaraaja and some warm water is cooled and applied on the scalp for strengthening the hair follicles.
- Indian gooseberry, also referred to as amla, forms a key ingredient in Ayurvedic hair fall treatments. It’s rich in minerals, antioxidants and vitamin C hence, it is used in hair tonics to fight dandruff and reduce hair fall. A pack made of amla powder, henna powder, brahmi powder and yoghurt, when applied on hair, helps to strengthen follicles. Keep the mixture for 1 or 2 hours and then wash it off. After 20 minutes of using the pack, another mix of amla juice and lemon juice can be applied, kept for a few minutes and rinsed off.
- Brahmi has many uses in Ayurveda for memory boosting, concentration improvement and hair fall reduction. You can massage your scalp with Brahmi oil every day for strengthening hair roots. A pack of the oil with curd can be used for the same reason. Also a mix of this oil and lemon juice can be regularly applied and rinsed off.
- Ritha is a small and round fruit, which has a nut inside and is great for hair strengthening, shine and reducing hair fall. It offers a chemical-free hair cleansing method, and has no side effects. Remove the outer cover of the fruit to take out nuts, crush them, and then dip about 10 nuts in half a litre of water. Keep this overnight. Next day strain the water and use it to wash your hair.
By following these five remedies, you may get brilliant results in reducing hair fall.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am problem of 2 months in period mera period time se aa jata ha but bohat bohat kam bleeding hoti hai ma isi baat se boht parshan hu kya aap kuch solution de sakta hai.
I am suffering from cough and child around for a week and also feeling tired. Give me solution how to cure from this disease.
Hello sir my wife is pregnant running 8 month but hemoglobin level is 8 n baby weight is 1 kg so please give me suggestions.
Almost all the metabolic processes in a person's body are influenced by the hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The most common types of thyroid diseases caused due to dysfunctional thyroid glands are- Thyroid nodules, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Goiter, Thyroiditis, and Thyroid Cancer.
Hypothyroidism is when the thyroid gland is underactive and the amount of hormones produced is insufficient. Hypothyroidism can be caused due to multiple reasons such as iodine deficiency, radiation or surgery on the thyroid gland, and drugs such as lithium and phenylbutazone.
You should note that treating thyroid is not a speedy process and a reoccurrence of symptoms might also take place. However with the appropriate remedies and proper diet control, one can make sure that these symptoms are less pronounced.
According to Ayurveda, imbalance or disequilibrium in the doshas is the main cause of hypothyroidism. The Kapha dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for body fluids and lubrication, and Pitta dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for fire and water body humors, are vitiated. Lifestyle and diet discrepancies further promote imbalances in the doshas.
- It is essential to consume adequate quantities of milk.
- Apart from that, coconut oil is one of the best remedies for a hypothyroid patient, since it increases slow and sluggish metabolism. Coconut contains MCFAs i.e. medium chain fatty acids and MTCs i.e. Medium chain triglycerides in abundance which help the metabolism be revved up.
- Ayurvedic herbs useful for treating hypothyroidism are- kanchanara, Bauhinia variegata i.e. purple mountain ebony, Jatamansi, brahmi, guggulu, shilajita, gokshura, and punarnava.
- Consume a mixture of Indian gooseberry i.e. amla and churnam with honey, daily before breakfast.
- One of the main causes of Hypothyroidism is insufficient amount of iodine. Drinking the juice acquired from jalakumbhi i.e. Pistia Stratiotes everyday in dozes amounting from 11gm to 22gm increases the iodine content and helps treat hypothyroidism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.