Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Faizabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Pratap SinghYour feedback matters!
After use of veet on genital area i have got burns there skin has burnt pls provide some good lotion which would reduce the burn nd pain.
I have boil near my breast in which their is no pain and this boil does not increase, decrease.i consult with surgeon she tell me their is no problem with this pls consult me is it dangerous.
I have pimple problem in my face. There are many small white pimple in my face. I use no cream in my face.
I have black spots on my forehead itz bad to see me on that I'm an civil engg now my work on sun my face to got black and on my forehead I got black spots is there any medicine or gel please hlp me I tried all facials but I din get any results from tat.
I am having black marks on my face. I tried pills but not effective. Can you suggest me best remedy?
I am 29 years of old male struggle for epididymis orchitis at left side with enlargement of 3*6. Please advise.
Every winters some parts of face like lips ,nose and eyes get extra dry and skin starts peeling off from that area and also there is little inflammation ,pain and itching. Even my hands get very rough nd dry. What could be the reason. I had wheat allergy also. Please tell me the reason. There is redness and swelling on my left eye. And there is itching on face and now I have small pimples on my face.
Hi I Am 17 years old boy. My Skin is became too dark. When I was younger it's fairer but now it became dark. Help me get back my fair skin.
I wanna get relief from acne/pimples and marks My skin color is getting lost suggest me some cream urgently for getting fairness.
I have acanthosis nigricans on my underarm. Doctor prescribed me demelan cream for 1 month but the dark spot is not going.
I have open pores and oily skin Also get black heads n white heads immediately even after saloon clean ups!
Hello sir can you tell me how to remove my dark spots from my face. Please recommend me some medicine thanks you.
Hello sir, my name is gaurav. I am 16year old I have black dots on my face. What should I do to remove thes dots. Please help me.
I am facing dark skin problem in my both hands. I tried all jis se meri dark skin thik hojaye but koi effect nhi hua please doctor koi aacha iilaz batado. Muje bhaot bhura lagta h ki meri hand skin esi dark kiu h. please koi aacha iilaz ya koi home made iilaz batado help me.
A common mole is a form of growth on the surface of the skin. It occurs when the skin pigment cells or melanocytes grow in clusters. Moles are common in most adults and occur in places and areas, which are most exposed to the sun. Moles may be present from birth or may appear at a later stage. Moles develop until the age of forty.
Moles are generally round or oval in shape and their surface is smooth with distinct edges. They are dome shaped. Common moles are pink, tan or brown in color. People with dark skin complexion develop dark-colored moles.
Sometimes, moles may change in color and shape. This might be an indication of a skin cancer condition known as Melanoma.
Here are the indications that a mole is cancerous in nature:
- When the color of the mole changes
- When the mole becomes smaller or bigger in an uneven manner
- When the shape, texture or height of a mole changes
- When the skin around the mole turns dry and scaly
- When the mole starts itching
- When there is bleeding or oozing from the mole
Features of Melanoma:
Changes in the shape, size, color or feeling of an existing mole are an indication of Melanoma. The features of this condition can be observed by the changes that occur in the mole. The 'ABCDE' rule can be used to define the features:
- Asymmetry: This means that the shape of one half of the mole is not matching with the other half.
- Irregular border: The borders or edges are ragged, notched and the outline seems blurred. There are chances that the pigment might spread to the surrounding skin surface.
- Uneven color: This indicates that the mole may be of uneven colors. There might be shades of black, brown, tan and also areas of red, white, gray, pink or blue.
- Mole diameter: There is a change in the size and diameter of a mole in cases of Melanoma. Usually, the size increases. Some Melanoma moles may be tiny, but most are wider than six millimeters.
- Evolving: There is an evolution over weeks and months, where the changes in appearance occur. Moles that lead to Melanoma vary a lot. Some cases of Melanoma may have all the above mentioned features while other cases may indicate two or three of the features.
When moles change in color and size, it is because of Melanoma. Several tests have to be carried out to detect whether a mole is cancerous or not, and after that, medical measures must be taken. Melanoma is a serious form of skin cancer and should be attended to immediately.