Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veerendra SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my gastric trouble i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr.Veerendra Singh. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. The overall outlook of the GSSM Centre was very nice. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
I feel strange that I am suffering from infectious diseases.Dr Singh has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. The guidance VeerenDra Singh gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. A friend of mine referred to VeerenDra Singh. His infectious diseases treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it.I searched this dr Veerandra Singh online and saw his reviews.he is one of the best physician in city.I am so happy thati chose him for my treatment of acidity as now I am perfectly fine.Everything was just spick and span in his clinic GSSM Cardio Respiratory Centre in rekabganj
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have tremors. I consulted Dr VeerenDra and I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He has broad knowledge in the medical field and is capable of handling high risk cases also.
I was suffering from fever for such a long time for which I chose to consult Dr VeerenDra. Many people gave very positive feedback for this doctor. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to him for the perfect advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Veerendra Singh to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Veerendra Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Ok I will.
I rate him Best Doctor of Faizabad City
India is facing an alarming health issue as over 51% of women of reproductive age i.e. 15 to 49 years are anaemic as per the recent Global Nutrition Report 2017. Previously, in the year 2015-16 fourth National Family Health Survey also revealed a similar number of 53%. In response to this, the Govt. has decided to put in place dedicated strategies to make India anaemia free.
Haemoglobin is an iron-containing protein that is found in the red blood cells. Its most important function is to carry oxygen throughout the body so that the cells can carry on with their basic functions. It also carries carbon dioxide back to the lungs from those cells so that the gas can be exhaled. The production of haemoglobin is essential for your body, and iron and vitamins B12, B9, and C play an indispensable role in its production. It is important to have a proper diet in order to maintain an optimum level of haemoglobin.
Haemoglobin is important for maintaining a healthy life. The normal level of haemoglobin in the human body is:
• 14-18g/dl for adult men
• 12-16g/dl for adult women
So what should you do to improve the level of haemoglobin in your body:
- Consume iron-rich food products: According to National Anaemia Action Council, lack of iron is the most common cause of low haemoglobin level in the body. To improve iron content in your blood, you can eat foods like asparagus, tofu, almonds, oysters, fortified breakfast cereals, liver, red meat, shrimp, spinach, dates and lentils. However, consult your doctor for the right intake, as overconsumption of iron can also be harmful to your health.
- Improve your vitamin C intake: Absorption of iron is improved if vitamin C is taken in adequate quantities. Lemon, tomatoes, papaya, oranges, strawberries, bell peppers, broccoli, grapefruit, etc. are some of the fruits that are rich in vitamin C. In fact, if there is a deficiency of vitamin C in our blood, level of haemoglobin can go down. You may also take vitamin supplements to improve haemoglobin in your body, but always consult a doctor first.
- Focus on food items rich in folic acid: This acid is basically vitamin B complex, which is required to make red blood cells. Food products that are rich in folic acid include rice, liver, breakfast cereals, sprouts, dried beans, wheat germ, peanuts, etc. A diet comprising 200-400 milligrams of foliates is enough to supplement your Vitamin B needs.
- Include beetroot in your daily diet: Rich in iron, folic acid, fiber and potassium, beetroot helps in augmenting haemoglobin levels. Drinking beetroot juice daily increases the iron content in your red blood cells.
- Have apples: They are rich in iron and if you eat an apple daily, then your haemoglobin level will improve significantly. If possible, eat a green apple with its skin. Also, apple juice mixed with beetroot juice is known to have marked effect on haemoglobin level. You can also add some ginger or lemon juice to this mixture and can consume the concoction twice a day.
- Eat blackstrap molasses: This food is rich in iron, vitamin, folic acid, etc. and improves the level of haemoglobin in your blood. Take 2 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar each, mix them in a cup of water and drink this concoction once a day.
Maintaining your haemoglobin level is indispensable to your health, and a deficiency can have adverse outcomes. So, it is important to include adequate amounts of iron, vitamins C, vitamins B12 and folate in your routine diet in order to stay healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Introduction to the ZIKA VIRUS:
After the deadly Yellow Fever and Ebola pandemics, Zika Virus is yet another disease borne out of the African soil and spreading across the world right now. Named after the Zika forest in Uganda, where it originated, this virus spreads through a mosquito bite - that of ‘aedes aegypti’ mosquito. It can also be passed on from mother to child, blood transfusion and sex.
What’s so deadly about ‘Aedes Aegypti’ Mosquito?
Zika Virus spreads via ‘aedes aegypti’ mosquito, same mosquito that also spreads Dengue and Chikungunya.These mosquitoes typically lay eggs in and near still water found in buckets, bowls, animal dishes, flower pots and vases. They are aggressive daytime biters, prefer to bite people, and live indoors and outdoors near people.
These mosquitoes become infected when they feed on a person already infected with the virus. Infected mosquitoes can then spread the virus to other people through bites.
Symptoms of Zika Virus Attack
A person bit by an infected mosquito takes about 2-7 days to show symptoms like:
- Mild fever
- Skin Rash
- Muscle and joint pain
- Weakness and Fatigue
However, it lasts no more than a week and is usually milder than its cousins Dengue or Chikungunya. Although it is not a fatal disease, the real reason behind the panic is for the women who are pregnant. Zika is found to be a major cause of microcephaly – a birth defect due to which children are born with visibly smaller heads, severely limiting their mental and physical abilities.
Should India Worry?
While it originated in the African continent, Zika has already taken South American countries like Brazil, and most others. Although the virus hasn’t reached Indian shores yet, we are very prone to mosquito borne diseases. The Dengue menace since last few years says it all. Since it is from the same family, we need to be all the more cautious.
Preventions and Precautions:
Since no vaccine exists to prevent Zika virus attack, it’s best to act with caution to prevent the spread.
1. Mosquitoes that spread Zika virus bite mostly during the daytime. Stay in places with air conditioning or that use window and door screens to keep mosquitoes outside.
2. Use Mosquito Repellents during the day when exposed to areas prone to mosquitoes and cover yourself very well.
3. Never allow water to stagnate in or around your habitation. Avoid letting the water stand for long eg: puddles, or water in buckets or potted plants, sewage etc.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.
5 signs your body is lacking in water
Water is indispensable for the human body as 90% of the brain and almost 60 per cent of an adult body is chiefly made up of water. Water is just as important as any of your meals. Each cell and organ depends on water for its proper functioning and for flushing out toxins and fats from the body. An average man must consume roughly 3 litres (10-12 glasses) of water per day; and a woman requires about 2.5 litres (8-10 glasses). If you're not meeting this requirement, you might be fall prey to dehydration.
The state of water deficiency or dehydration can be determined through various symptoms. Read on to know the 5 most common signs:
1. The colour of your urine is dark
The colour of your urine indicates your health. The lesser the water you drink, the darker is the colour of your pee. If your urine is pale yellow, you drink a sufficient amount of water. If it's dark yellow and concentrated, it's a sign for you to refill on water. Also, if you haven't urinated for more than two hours, you should immediately gulp 2 glasses of water.
2. You experience frequent headaches
Headaches are often caused by dehydration when the pressure from your blood vessels falls. Dehydration makes it tough for your heart to pump enough oxygen to the brain. Drinking sufficient amounts of water ensures the flow of oxygen in your body.
3. You feel dizzy and fatigued
Lack of water can often lead to laziness and restlessness. It may also cause a rapid change in your blood pressure. Low or high blood pressures are stimulants of fatigue. Water gives you instant energy that wakes up your whole system, thus making you feel revitalised.
4. You have constipated bowel movements
Water is one of the top natural remedies for constipation or troubled bowel movements. If your fluid intake is low, you're likely to have stomach, gastric and bowel problems. The digestive system depends on water to help food move through both the intestines. It checks the functions of the digestive tract, while also keeping it flexible and clean.
5. You experience brain fogs and blackouts
Your brain cells and nerves react severely to water loss. You may start feeling a lack of concentration along with temporary memory loss. Blackouts and fogs are common when you have a deficit of water. You might even experience difficulty in carrying out cognitive tasks.
If you're experiencing similar issues, you must enhance your daily water intake. You can try carrying a sipper around, which allows you to keep a tab on your water consumption. To relish water as a refreshing beverage, you can infuse freshly chopped fruits and herbs in a pitcher of chilled water. This flavoured water also cleanses your body of all toxins and chemicals, thus keeping you fresh. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
World Hepatitis Day or WHD takes place every year on 28 July and it is designed to raise awareness about viral hepatitis and to influence real change. WHD, endorsed by the World Health Organization, unites patient organisations, governments, medical professionals, and civil society, as well as the public, to boost prevention measures for fighting viral hepatitis like vaccination.
In the simple terms, hepatitis means injury to your liver due to inflammation. There are five main types of hepatitis and the type that you are suffering from is determined by a laboratory test. All the five main types of hepatitis are caused by viruses. Out of the five, Hepatitis C and B are quite big. Globally, around 250 million people are affected by hepatitis C and 300 million people are estimated to be hepatitis B carriers.
Fact sheet on hepatitis
- Hepatitis A & E is caused by consuming contaminated water.
- Hepatitis B, C and D is transmitted through infected blood to blood contact.
- Hepatitis C is usually spread via direct contact with the blood of an infected person.
- The initial symptoms of hepatitis are the same as those of flu.
- Hepatitis can heal on its own causing no significant liver damage; however, if it progresses, it can cause extensive liver scarring and extensive damage of your liver.
Most liver damage is caused by 3 hepatitis viruses, and these are hepatitis A, B and C.
How do you safeguard yourself against infection from these three dangerous hepatitis viruses?
The most common cause of concer is that a lot of us who are infected with hepatitis, especially hepatitis B don’t know that we are. The biggest bulwark against hepatitis is periodic testing and vaccination. Vaccination is available for most hepatitis viruses including A and B, which tend to be extra virulent.
So, do take care and go for periodic testing. We are reiterating this because if you are infected with hepatitis B and are not treated you can develop serious problems of the liver, including liver cancer. In fact, nearly 1 in 4 people living with hepatitis B develop serious liver problems including liver cancer. Hepatitis B related liver cancer is a leading cause of fatality and getting tested for hepatitis can help you access life-saving treatments that can prevent serious liver damage.
Other ways to prevent hepatitis are
- Wash your hands with soap after using the toilet
- Only consume freshly-cooked food
- Only drink bottled or boiled water
- Only eat fruits that can be peeled. Don’t eat fruit that has been cut and kept
- Avoid eating raw vegetables
- Vaccinate yourself against hepatitis A if you travel a lot.
- Practice safe sex by using condoms
- Only use new syringes for injections
- Do not share toothbrushes, razors, or manicure instruments with others
- Vaccinate yourself against hepatitis B
- Take care while getting tattooed. Only use brand new tattoo needles. Also, ask for new needles during acupuncture treatments.
- Avoid sharing toothbrushes, razors, and manicure equipment
- Cover open wounds if you are infected
- Don’t share needles. Always ask for fresh needles.
- Use only well-sterilized equipment for acupuncture, piercing, and tattooing etc.
- Cut down on alcohol
- Do not share drug needles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I want to ask Questions from gynecologist Doctors because my age is 20 and many times in a month 4 to 5 times different day night fall are occur and the sperm fall so much I do not know why it is happening with me so please help me because I rarely masturbate in a month.
Hello doctor. I am a pcos patient from last 2 to 3 years. I have gained a lot of weight and want to lose it asap. Please suggest me a diet chart. I don't have facial hairs and I do 1 hr brisk walk daily along with 30 min cycling. please help me.
I have sleeping disorder. I can not sleep till night 2-3 o clock. I am lying from 10 o clock on the bed but can not sleep.
A migraine is considered to be one of the worst headache of all. It causes excruciating pain along with a range of other symptoms. Notably, a migraine pain is very different in nature compared to general headache. A migraine pain is mostly felt on any one side of the brain. Since a migraine is difficult to diagnose, here is a list of 5 signs that will help you to understand, if your headache qualifies as a migraine:
- Vision splotches: It is very common among migraine patients to experience blind spots and a sudden flash of light. While this might appear to be a little unusual, it is pretty normal for migraine patients. The visual cortex of the brain is responsible for incidences like these. They often pace up and slow down to cause such unnatural feelings. For cases like this, the nerve gets activated by the optical lobe and crashes immediately resulting in such sensations. These visible auras are felt by both the eyes.
- A spinning sensation: A migraine patient often gets a swirling sensation. This requires them to immediately lie down. This is accompanied with nausea and throwing up. Certain migraine-induced changes caused in the brain causes hearing imbalance which is very similar to vertigo. These auras often serve as the onset of a migraine and can last for over one hour before the actual migraine cycle starts. If a person is suffering from these symptoms, it is a clear indication that he is suffering from a migraine.
- Light sensitivity: Migraine patients often becomes oversensitive to sound and light. This is perhaps the reason why most migraine sufferers like to spend more time in dark and solicitude. Studies have shown that sudden exposure to light activates the optic nerve fiber which in turn activates the pain receptors in the brain. A study conducted by the Nature Neuroscience journal conducted in the year 2010 showed that even blind person (with a migraine) suffers from a sudden glow of light.
- Touch sensitivity: Sensory auras often cause sharp pain from tiniest of touches. This is a condition known as the allodynia. This is a condition by which the spine and the brain get super excited by the inflamed blood vessels. This condition should be reported to a doctor since the most common medicine of a migraine does not work well if a patient is suffering from allodynia.
- Funny Face: Aura of the tongue, face and lips are known as cheiro-oral. There is a type of aura that makes even speaking and eating difficult. At time sufferers feel that they are suffering from serious diseases such as brain tumor. If this condition prevails, it makes sense to consult your doctor at the earliest and start medication.