Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Faizabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
My skin is pale. Cold hand n feet. No appetite. Weakness, sometimes having low Blood pressure . Joint pain back pain. N not having periods for more than 1 month. please tell me whats the reason of not getting periods. What to do now.
Doctor, I am 23 years old, I am pregnant of 15 weeks, last week I had done my usg, it shows everything is fine only having low lying placenta it is 3 cm from internal os, I want to ask you this, what all precautions I need to take? And can i and my husband keep physical contact in this conditions?
I'm feeling pain in my penis & in my lower back, both sides after urination, from last 3-4 days. What can be the reason?
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Heredity and genetics play a significant role in alopecia areata. Patients suffering from alopecia areata very often mention a family member suffering from the same condition.
Signs and Symptoms of Alopecia Areata
Alopecia areata shows up as bald patches. The most common areas for alopecia areata are the scalp and the beard, but may involve any body part with hair. There may be one, or multiple bald patches. The patches are usually round in shape and smooth to touch.
Homeopathic Treatment For Alopecia Areata
Homeopathic treatment is very effective in dealing with alopecia areata. Homeopathic remedies for alopecia areata affect our body by optimising our immune system. Thus, homeopathy can provide an effective and a permanent solution to this problem.
Moreover, once it is treated with homeopathy the chances of the problem occurring again are also highly reduced. Although certain homeopathic medicine like Flouricum Acid and Phosphorus are very often and effectively used in treating this disorder, one needs to go through a constitutional analysis before any prescription is made. Constitutional analysis is the prescription-based assessment of your physical and psychological characteristics.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
1. Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
2. Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
3. Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
4. Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
5. Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
- Limiting intake of dairy products will help in managing diarrhea, abdominal pain and gas problems.
- Eat high fiber foods, such as fruits, vegetables whole grains. The sitoindosides in dried, unripe bananas increase mucus in the digestive tract, which provides a strong protective coating to help prevent and heal ulcers.
- Yogurt and buttermilk are excellent for maintaining a balance of beneficial bacteria in bowels.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity may cause increased pressure in the abdomen which leads to acidity.
- Avoid eating heavy meals late at night, finish the last meal, preferably 2-3hrs before bedtime.
- Avoid acidic foods and juices that make the symptoms worse like pepper, spicy foods, chocolates, and high-fat foods.
- Drink plenty of fluids, have at least 10 glasses of water. Avoid caffeine which stimulates the intestines and makes diarrhea worse, while carbonated drinks produce gas.
- Manage stress. Although stress does not cause ulcerative colitis it may aggravate symptoms and even delay healing.
- Get enough sleep so that the body has time to repair and regenerate damaged cells without the demands of digesting food.
- Avoid- cream and pastry, citrus fruits, carbonated drinks, alcohol, spicy food, strawberry, soya, tea/coffee, meat.