Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Faizabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Sometimes bad phase in a relationship becomes so strained that intellectual possibilities to overcome bad situations by the couple get hijacked with pain, feeling of betrayal and confusion. Generally, such a condition itself snowballs into an end of a relationship.
1. First, a couple should ask themselves, if they are destroying themselves, hurting their partner and their relationship, based on anger and strong emotions? If yes, then slow down and evaluate. Avoid confronting your partner until you’re calm and can carefully weigh your bad relationship phase.
2. Secondly, a couple should avoid assumptions like their current state of unhappiness is solely the fault of the relationship; there could be other issues too, like bad financial situation, unnecessary attraction towards a colleague, frustration in career etc. Remember, there is no intelligence to mix up everything or to destroy good things because you have a bad or a thoughtless experience.
3. Instead of just secretly wishing for a change, a couple could prepare them to do open and effective communication than cutting off or keeping silent. Communicating transparently with the partner generally kick-starts a healthier relationship; in the least, it will contribute to a deeper understanding of what’s really causing the rift in the relationship.
4. Put a sincere effort to resolve the situation, if you fail then don’t wait for fate but meet a counsellor, who can help you come out of this situation.
I am severely underweight so please suggest me a diet plan and other tips for increasing weight very fast.
I get erection but after some time it subsidize. Some days I do not get erection smoke & drink. Please advise medicine and doctored in Mumbai.
I have headache, nausea and loose motions from morning. I even feel weight in my head. What should I do?
I have bought Accu pressure pad of ayurvedic Imc company For wearing it inside shoes For how much time I shall wear ds pad under my shoes Will it hv any side affect.
I have a Problem of heavy hair fall. Can you please advise me to taking some precautions in controlling it.
I cleaned my ear with cotton swabs and it's bleeding. I found that it's bleeding when I was cleaning the cotton swab became red. I have less hearing in that ear right now. What must I do now. Does it need any special attention or it can naturally heal? Explain me in detail.
With the onset of Ramadan season, one of the most common food products is the dates. Dried, deseeded, syrup, milkshakes, and sweets they are available in all forms all over the place. The vendors in and around the mosques stock them up in large amounts. While most of us enjoy them, not many know the actual reasons for their popularity. There is both a historic/religious as well as scientific reason for their popularity.
- In the Hadith literature, it has been mentioned that dates were one of Prophet’s favorite foods. Breaking the fast with dates is widely mentioned, and so continues to be one of the best ways even to date
- There are references to Prophet stating that dates are the best way to break a fast, and when not available, water should be used, as they are both pure and curative
- Eating 7 dates in the morning every day is believed to help get rid of body poison and envy
- After a full day of fast, the body requires energy, and so dates is packed with sugars, which gives it the much required boost. Other foods take time and may not help get rid of the fatigue from fasting so quickly
- In addition, dates are also rich in various minerals and vitamins. Vitamin A, B6, folic acid, potassium, magnesium, and sodium are found in good quantities in dates. Given the full day fasting, these help in energizing the body.
- Dates are easy on the fasting stomach, are easy to digest, and so do not take a toll on the stomach
- Eating dates first also reduces the hunger pangs, and so excessive eating during ifthar can be controlled. This indirectly helps in weight control too.
- Dates are rich in fiber, and so help in avoiding constipation, which is very likely otherwise
- They are alkaline in nature, and so help in balancing out the acids in the stomach after a full day of fasting.
Go ahead and indulge in dates; they have multiple benefits and so very helpful during the month of Ramadan. Eat them in any form, and get the benefits.