Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faizabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Sir, in my hair there is so much of dandruff. I used so much of shampoos to cure for that problem but there is no use, even the problem is increasing day by day more. So please give me your valuable solution for my problem.
My arms and shoulders are very weak and looking thin like slim girl so I don't like this please suggest how increase my shoulder muscles and arms fit chest fit. My body also thin from heredity.
I have drunk a 150 ml peg daily. I have lite pain in my right lower back. I passed my urine with high bad smell after drink so much water. With extimae I drunk 3 ltr water in my working hours.
Sir, my body weight is not enough according to my age. What should I do to gain my weight naturally?
Am 21 years old boy only 52 kg My friend recommend a medicine dianabol tablets for getting muscles and become mass Is there any problem with it? Please tell me if it have problem then tell me how to get weight quickly.
I am an artist (oil painting) ageing around 60. Anxiety problem was haunting me off and on and I was becoming out of mood to complete some paintings, particularly portraits which needs more concentration. My full time profession is official work of a sr. Steno-secretary. As a remedy I was advised to take 0.5 trika twice daily which I am having for about one year and finding some relief. My question is that is there any harm if I continue this medication. I am a diabetic & bp patient too which is under control with insulin and bp medicine. I would be grateful if you could give me your advice on the issue of taking trika medicine. Thanks a lot for getting your reply. Regards, somasundaran.
If one has diabetes, I have heard that soaking methi seeds in water overnight and then eating in the morning helps in sugar. Is it so?
Hi, I am diabetic since 2 yrs. My age is 28 yrs. Before attacked by diabetes my weight was about 73 kgs but after getting diabetes my weight got reduced to 63 kgs. How to gain the weight again and how to build the muscles? For the first one year my blood sugar levels was in good control (on medications) but after one year my sugar levels are going out of control like fasting 190 and post lunch 250 like that. (Still using tablets). Unfortunately my job style is like sitting 8 to 9 hrs in front of system. I am planning for children me and my spouse consulted gynecologist for children than Dr. said to take insulin to get the sugar levels in control but my endocrinologist suggested only tablets. If I start taking insulin does it impacts on my body in any other manner? Or it is good to have insulin? Please suggest me the best choice.
my sister was suffer with piles she is taking the tablets daily but no use. With tablets she got a fat also. Please suggest what we have to do she did not got married also we do the maraige for her we have to face the problems that way we are not doing maraige for my sister. Her age is 28. Please suggest us.
My age is 25 & my wife is 21 I am fearing have regularly sex with her because I am fear of she may carry. & due this reason I am interested in having sex. Am I cheating my wife in her sexual desire.
A piece of burning plastic fell on my hand about twenty minutes ago. I instinctively ripped it out and the skin came right along. I put it in cold water and now it stings and keeps getting wet on its own I also put toothpaste but now I took it off .what do I do?
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
If none of this works, you could also try skin lightening creams or chemical peels and laser freckle removal.