Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faizabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd Ahmed SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
Sir my girlfriend didn't got her period today she had also taken home pregnancy test and get -ve result. We both have did unprotected sex on her previous last day of her period. She is pregnant or her periods are delayed?
Hi, my child have low immunity and due to that reason he is suffer from cold and flue what is the home treatment.
Helo I am not feeling well. Sore throat, body pain, fever, unusual feeling during urination like heaviness in lower abdomen, little pain during intercourse, and sometimes mild pain on sides and back.
I am having frequent inner cheek cuts, they don't pain. I am also experiencing diarrhea for some days and acidity.
I want to ask Should we over analyze? Like I kept on analyzing over My behaviour and When I see myself from the past year I found that I have changed a lot (on the negative side. If not, How to stop that?
My hair is turning white can it is possible to white hair convert in black its natural colour? please help me. G.
A hair transplant surgery is one that helps in moving the hair follicles from one site of the donor's body to the scalp of the donor, so as to help in better hair growth. This is typically used to fix balding and hair loss issues including male pattern balding. This surgical hair transplant process does not act on the epidermis or dermal layer of the scalp. The longevity of a hair transplant procedure generally depends on the type of procedure that has been carried out.
So let us know more about the procedure and how long it may last:
- Pre operative Assessment: The surgeon will do a detailed analysis of the scalp of the patient so as to understand the cause of hair loss. This will also help the doctor in suggesting what kind of procedure will be required and whether or not the patient will need single or multiple sessions.
- Harvesting Methods: With mild sedation, this simple outpatient method ensures that the scalp is properly cleaned before the extraction and implantation of hair follicles takes place. The angle of the hair growth is studied so that the transplant may happen at the same angle so as to ensure that the new hair also grows similarly to make it look as natural as possible.
- Strip Harvesting: With this method, the hair follicles from the donor site are removed and a strip of skin is harvested from the posterior scalp where there is good hair growth. In this method, the doctor or surgeon will usually make use of binocular Stereo microscopes to remove the excess fatty and fibrous tissue. All the while, the doctor will ensure that no damage is accorded to the follicular cells during the grafting process. This is also known as 'Trichophytic Closure'.
- Follicular Unit Extraction: When one or four hairs are extracted using local anaesthesia, the process of harvesting is known as follicular unit extraction. This can take any number of hours depending on the number of grafts which may also go up to 200! These grafts are usually called micrografts and are said to last the rest of the patient's lifetime. The hair that has been harvested in this process will be nourished by the normal blood flow to the scalp, much like the rest of the patient's hair. After the surgery, it takes a while for the hair growth to show.
- Genetic Hair Loss: While the hair transplant method may be permanent, one must remember that the genetic hair loss of the patient is a permanent process as well. The hair transplant may ensure that the hair grows back, but it cannot prevent one's hair loss due to genetic factors.
I am vishal of age 21 was suffering from pimples. And they becoming black spots so want my face to become fair. What should I do reduce those pimples and get a fair face. What precaution I have to take. Suggest me something. I am student of btech from hyderabad.
I feel very depressed after upsetting relationship and just can't be happy after various efforts. Is that a disorder.
I lose my erection within few minutes of starting the intercourse, even though I do foreplay for more than 01 hour.
I am 23 year old. My eye is going inside day by day and I am looking very ugly. Please help me to get rrid out of thus what should I do so that it comes out.
I have back pain as well as knee joint pain. Particularly in the morning after getting bowel motion in knee joints pain too much. My age is 47.
Hi sir I get married in 2003 and now my age is 35 now I don't want to do more sex with my partner because she didn't want. please prescribe some thing to me that makes my sex low or finish my sex.
A prolonged intimate experience is always desirable, but due to varied reasons, men sometimes experience early discharge. Also known as premature ejaculation, it is the most common male sexual problem. About 30% of the male population has had this problem at some time in their lives, with the semen coming out before any of the partners experiencing an orgasm.
The ejaculation has two phases: Emission and Ejaculation. In people with early discharge, there is quick emission of the seminal fluid and the sperms are ejaculated before a thorough penetration, because of which there could be incomplete satisfaction for both the partners.
An actual definition for this problem is not possible, as different people have different expectations and experiences. However, as a general rule, ejaculation that happens within 10 minutes is considered premature. Some of the causes include anxiety, unhealthy lifestyle, and inappropriate dietary patterns. For men, early discharge can be very stressful as they begin to doubt their self-worth. The inability to satisfy their partner can be very troublesome.
Symptoms: There are no symptoms other than experiencing it during the actual act. There is a rapid arousal with a short-lasting erection and an ejaculation that happens within minutes or sometimes even less than a minute.
Remedies: While the anxiety and the lifestyle changes need to be managed, there are other simple techniques that can help manage the issue at hand.
- Eggs: They provide the required protein that is essential for the production of sex hormones.
- Blueberries: This improves blood flow, especially to the genital area, thereby helping maintain erection.
- Asparagus powder: This can be mixed in milk and boiled and consumed twice daily.
- Almond and ginger: A mixture of crushed almonds soaked overnight with ginger powder, cardamom, and saffron in milk also gives desired results.
In addition to this, there are specific yoga postures which are believed to help in delaying the ejaculation. Meditation including bhastrika pranayama, anulom vilom, and kapal bhaati can be helpful.
There is a strong psychological component with stress and anxiety being major reasons for early discharge. Therefore, managing these underlying issues can often relieve the problem. Counseling the couple also is very helpful in managing the issue. An understanding spouse often helps solve the issue, rather than aggravate it.
Therapies like shirodhara and shiro basti can also help reduce stress and anxiety and manage premature ejaculation. Frequent sexual activity should be avoided, with masturbation not to exceed more than 2 times a week. Also, it has been observed that incidence of premature ejaculation reduces with age and most men learn to control ejaculation as they grow older. The problem is more with younger men who are more anxious and curious about their sex life.