Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Faizabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kirt Madan
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kirt MadanYour feedback matters!
Lots of saliva coming out of mouth while sleeping that it wets the pillow when in sleep. Please help.
Hi, I am having a cavity next to the common of the lower set of my teeth. Now every time I eat something, a small article stuck inside and the next time whenever I eat anything the same pinching my gum and due to the same blood coming out. Please suggest me a medicine to get rid of this, or how can I block the cavity?
My left maxillary central incisor is displaced and it seems that the the teeth is gradually coming forward and gap has been formed between both side of the teeth. Today I consulted a local doctor and after having x-ray of teeth, it is found it is due to bone loss. Doctor told me that the teeth has to be removed .I mean really afraid and confused. Please give any good suggestion.
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 26 year old unmarried female I have wisdom tooth ache since 2 years which comes and goes at times. I feel it has even touch my gums at the edges inside. Please help.
My son has rct on his left upper last second molar tooth . But it is paining after rct too . He is scared of going to the dentist .He is taking painkillers and Ketorol DT . Please tell me the solution. His age is 14.
While there are people who care too much for their hair and skin, they do not realize that the most important aspect of beauty lies elsewhere. Ask any artist and the most beautiful thing, according to most of them, would be a good, warm, heartfelt smile. It connects two people as nothing else can.
And if anybody has had a bad time, a warm, genuine smile is the best curve that sets a lot of things straight.
Given its artistic, emotional, and cosmetic value, there are people who have defined how the perfect smile should be and how to achieve that. Some of the aspects leading to a good smile are:
- Shape of the teeth
- Size of the teeth
- Contour of the jaws
- Angle formed by the lips when they open up during a smile
- Proportion between width of the eyes
- Distance between the eyes
- Width of the mouth
Not all of these can be modified, but there are small changes, which can be made, thereby improving your smile significantly.
Dentists and dental lab technicians who create and form artificial teeth realized this. One such person, Mr. Christian Coachman, a ceramician, developed this concept of digitally designing a smile to ensure it produces the best results. He was involved in making ceramic crowns and chanced upon this idea. It involves the following:
- A series of digital images (photos and videos) of the patient are taken.
- They are transferred to the computer and the abovementioned features are analyzed.
- Features like the angle of the mouth, the size of the teeth, etc. are manipulated to see what would produce a good smile.
- A smile with better dimensions is created.
- A second opinion is sought from multiple other cosmetic dentists (a badly designed smile can be catastrophic!!).
- These inputs are incorporated and a smile is then digitally produced.
- The patient is shown these images and changes (if any) are made.
- The smile is reconstructed and a trial is conducted.
- Final processing is then done.
This multidisciplinary team approach produces very good results and the benefits include the following:
- Trials can be done before finalizing on a smile.
- Patients have the liberty to alter and choose a smile that suits their face.
- It improves the cosmetic value of a person.
- It improves feelings of self-esteem and confidence.
- No special equipment is required as it is mostly done with whatever equipment is already available in the dental office, except for a good camera.
Given its major impact on both the beauty and the psychological aspects, DSD is gaining more popularity and is being sought by patients, who feel they can smile right!!