Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Erode. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Udayasankar
Submit a review for Mr. UdayasankarYour feedback matters!
Mera right ear se last 2 years se kam sunayi deta tha my right ear audiogram was 55-60 decibel tha then I consult a doctor and he told me that tumhare ear ki haddi gal gy h operation krna pdega your last 3 june 2015 ko mara right ear ka operation hua after operation doctor told me that apki ear ki haddi gali nahi thi but haddi jam thi and now last 8 months symary left ear may bi sssssss ki awaz hoti h aur kan ke party pr kbi kbi bheep bheep ki awaz hoti h our left ear sy kam bi sunai deta h aur teeth apas may bhichny par left ear ky party pr chit chit ki awaj hoti h. I consult my doctor and now he suggest me operation for my left year too. Please help me suggest me that after operation mujhe koi dikkat to ni hogi.
I want to talk about a 22 years old girl who is deaf and dumb since birth. We are looking for her cure for a long time now. I am wondering if the stem cells which has proven to be revolution in the medical does have the capability to cure such cases or not. Pleas guide us whom can we meet if you are not sure on the answer to this question. We are looking for any doctor in NCR region.
I am 34 years old and suffering from severe headache for the last 5 yrs. I feel numbness in my head. Also I am facing hearing problems. So please give me your valuable advice ?
I am 33 old I lost my right ear hearing loss 90% and ringing sound on right ear I have problem of mild rotation of body my cholesteatoma surgery of right ear done on last year Now left ear hearing loss is 30% my ent suggest me surgery is not necessary to stop the diseases of left ear Is any chance to stop the hearing loss at this time?
I had sudden hearing loss in left ear one month ago, I have been taking Medrol 16 mg (3 times a day) for 25 days, along with Verbet 16 mg (3 times, Nerverich, Anti-O, Cetirizine 10 mg (OD) tablets. I had severe Skin Rash (non - itching) on whole body after taking tablet for 20 days. My consultant Dr. stopped Verbet ,Anti-O and reduced the Medrol 16 mg intake to Medrol 8 mg OD. I took Medrol 8 mg for three more days along with with Nerverich and Cetirizine tablets. But as my skin rash continued to grow, I stopped taking these tablets too. And now I find that my rashes are lessening but now they itch. 1. Will stop of Medrol cause any effect? Will its stoppage rebounce the hearing loss 2. Can I take Verbet 16 mg alone as my ear hasn't fully recovered (hearing ability recovered by 60-65%) and I still have Ringing sound problem, it rings 24 hours? Can hearing loss and Tinnitus be fully cured? 3- Treatment of skin rash, will it go away naturally in some days? please help me. Thanks.
Hi I am 25 years old I have hearing problem i'm not able to hear properly I realize that I have some heavy particles in it kindly suggest me which type of problem I have in my ear before some days I feel whistle sound in my ear also? I am so scared about it what should I do kindly give me the revert asap?
Proper and sound hearing is essential for a healthy living. If you are suffering from lack or loss of hearing, chances are that you are missing out on life itself. Therefore, it is imperative that you undergo treatments in case you are suffering from any kind of hearing ailment.
There are various reasons that contribute to loss of hearing. Some of the common causes are:
- Increasing noise
- Genetically inherited
Over the years various surgical and non-surgical methods have surfaced that can help repair loss of hearing and damage. Among the other branches of medicines, Ayurveda is the most old and ancient method. It uses natural herbs in order to correct and treat hearing loss. This has proved to be extremely beneficial and potent and it cures hearing ailments with the help of a number of natural methods. Some of them are:
- Lukewarm mustard oil or sesame oil: If you are suffering from ache in ears or loss in hearing, try putting few drops of warm mustard oil and sesame oil in your ear and hold it with index fingers. At the same time store air in your mouth and let your cheeks contract and bulge for a minute or so. This ayurvedic tip considerably improves hearing and reduces ear pain.
- Radish juice and sesame oil: If you are suffering from sores and hearing problems, a mixture of the two can be beneficial. In this method, a small quantity of Radish juice should be boiled with a small quantity of sesame oil, till the juice absorbs the oil. This mixture should be administered twice a day in order to experience the results.
- Applewood oil: A variety of ingredients are required in order to create the resultant oil. Initially cow's urine should be boiled and the applewood powder must be added to it. This mixture should then be filtered and further added with sesame and goat's milk. This concoction is then boiled and the resultant oil should be stored and applied with cotton daily. This improves hearing a great deal.
- Mixture of neem and turmeric: In this method turmeric and neem leaves are boiled together. The steam should be taken as well as the water must be applied on the ears and surrounding areas. This has proved to be an extremely effective remedy in treating pus in the ears and consequent hearing loss.
- Mixture of radish juice, turmeric, sesame oil and ajwain seeds: All these ingredients must be taken in selective quantities and boiled to get the resultant oil. This oil must be stored and used to treat loss of hearing and other ear diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.