Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. WaheedaYour feedback matters!
POOR ORAL HEALTH LEADS TO
1)ORAL AND FACIAL PAIN
2)PROBLEMS WITH HEART AND MAJOR ORGANS
WHAT CAN YOU DO
1)BRUSH YOUR TEETH TWICE PROPERLY
2)EAT HEALTHY (VIT A AND C)
3)AVOID SMOKING JUNK FOOD TOBACCO
4)SCHEDULE YOUR REGULAR APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DENTIST
DR DIVAANSHU DEEWAAN.....S.K DENTAL CARE
SHOP NO 2 C1 CHANKAPYA PLACE JANAK PURI
I can not open month properly because I chewing tobacco now I quit chewing but it can not be cured what shall I do?
Hi, My question is to a Dentist. I have an upcoming third molar in horizontal direction at lower jaw. So it has to be extracted. My question is if the tooth is extracted at lower jaw then is it necessary to remove it's partner tooth at upper jaw? Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor,my teeth are thrusting forward during sleep my tongue is not resting in proper place instead it is pushing my lower and upper teeth forward and i am worried about it im nt interested in braces.Is there any way to solve this problem?tongue thrust is biggest problem im facing
Hi, Blood coming out from my mouth when I spit in the morning. I already consult with neurologist and gone through city scan of head and blood test. All reports are normal. I feel stress on right side of my head. I want to know about from where this blood is coming. Please help me as soon as possible.
- INTRA ORAL CAMERA.
- This is used to capture images of the teeth, which are then displayed on a large monitor or computer screen.
What is it's purpose?
- Sometimes you think your teeth are perfectly fine, and all you need is a cleaning. But there might be a tooth that is positioned completely behind in the jaw, and decayed and not visible to your eye. Ouch !
- You might be completely unaware that your teeth has turned black due to decay, or has accumulated stains and tartar on the back of tooth surface due to excessive coffee, tea or smoking that requires cleaning, or swelling and pus in the gum, or an fractured cusp.
OH! So what?
- These teeth that are causing hidden troubles are photographed for you using this pen like device and projected on screen ,and the dentist explains to you what exact treatment you need to undergo and why.
Isn't it always good, to be aware of every process that you undergo and understand why you need a particular treatment?
It's proven fact that anxiety decreases when the patient is more mentally prepared for the procedure.
This new technological advancement is patient friendly and highly self explanatory in nature
My gums otherwise appear to be Okay. They do not bleed on brushing or eating solid hard substances. But when I get up in the morning, I find saliva type fluid is collected in my mouth, which appear to be slightly pale in colour. I suspect it to be some type of discharge from my gums. I have got myself checked from PGI Chandigarh. They say my gums are healthy. Please suggest me appropriate lab tests to diagnose the problem. I shall be highly obliged.
I do permanent filling but do not captured an x-ray my tooth still paining what should I do? Suggest me can I remove the filling or other prevention.
Dear Sir, I'm 23 years old & my sister is 11 years old. Both suffering from bad breathe. We brush twice a day. please help me according to this problem.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.