Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ernakulam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Naick
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek NaickYour feedback matters!
I have a major problem can't sleep at night. Till awake morning. Continuously mind thinking & not single peace of mind. Please suggest some pills to help me sleep without single thinking on mind.
My hiccups don't stop from last 6 - 7 days and there is pain in my stomach within every 30 min and sometime I feel like vomiting. I totally frustrated from that I want relief from all that things please tell me what to do and I think my digestion system doesn't work properly.
I am 24 old boy I tell you problem with me dust and fogg so you can help me when I feel like dust in my nose every time have sick.
A poor posture like sitting or driving in a hunched position for too long can cause strain the neck muslces.
I like sexual pressure very much. But it is only good with girls. But I am enjoying the feel of sex when a boy masturbate my pennies. Is I am wrong. Even I gets feelings with girls and I did romance with girls with lots of pleasure.
I'm 25 year old male. I've been masturbating extensively for long now and I'm not able to perform and indulge in sexual interactions when tried. I tend to cum the moment I try to penetrate. Please help. How to cure this!
I am diabetic since 15 years. I am using Recosulin M 30 insulin 20 units in the morning and 15 units at night. Still my PPBS is 350. How to reduce my blood sugar levels.
Abdominal Laparoscopy is a surgical diagnostic procedure, which is used to examine the organs inside the abdomen. It is an invasive procedure, but only small incisions are made.
The procedure is usually done in the hospital and the patient is given general anaesthesia to make the procedure pain free. The laparoscope is inserted through an incision in the abdominal wall. As it moves along, the image of the inside of your abdomen is then seen on the monitor. After the exam, laparoscope and instruments are removed and the cuts are closed. Laparoscopy is usually done as an outpatient procedure. This means that you will be able to go home the same day.
Why Is laparoscopy performed?
Laparoscopy is often used to identify the source of abdominal pain. It is usually performed when x-rays or ultrasound are unable to determine the root cause of the problem. Laparoscopy allows your doctor to see inside your body in real time and helps to diagnose or help discover what the abdominal problem is.
Tips to deal with laparoscopic surgery
- The first and the foremost thing is to prepare yourself for the surgery by watching some videos and going through some blogs on it as doing so will help you clear your doubts
- Do not eat or drink anything 8 hours before the procedure
- Make sure someone accompanies you on the day of the surgery
- Fix your Pre Op appointment to ask any questions or address any concerns regarding the surgery, anaesthesia, etc
- Shave the area where the surgery will be performed. This will substantially reduce itchiness
- Lastly, prepare your hospital bag and discuss it with the person who is going to accompany you so that he/she knows what all you packed
- Don’t lie down in bed all the time. Keep yourself active by moving every two hours as it promotes healing and helps eliminate gas pain
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Do not take bath for a week. However, you can take a shower 24 hours post surgery
- Drink at least 1.5 to 2 litres of water per day to prevent constipation. If constipated, take a stool softener.
- While sneezing or coughing, hold a pillow against your stomach to lessen the pain
- Roll onto your side and sit up using your arms for support and then stand up
- Don’t drive for two weeks
- Refrain yourself from intercourse, douching, and swimming
- Make sure to visit your doctor 2 to 3 weeks post surgery to make sure your wounds are healing
It might take some time for the wounds to heal, but in case of any prolonged pain do remember to consult doctor immediately.